Author Topic: My god.. these people are HORRIBLE  (Read 3413 times)

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
My god.. these people are HORRIBLE
« on: January 31, 2008, 11:34:46 PM »
When will the TTI stop?

http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: My god.. these people are HORRIBLE
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:30:50 PM »
*ahem*

I'll /b/e the tard here.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »
I was bored.

lulz.
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
You a fornit or survivor who went to /b/, or did you come from /b/ to here?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 12:48:28 AM »
The former. I would confuse people during "groups" with memes when I needed a booster.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
Oy Vey.

You were /b/ pre program?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
I'll admit that I have no fucking clue what this thread is supposed to be about.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

A /b/ C D EFG...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »
That's a cool looking face, but I confess I'm still lost.

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 01:16:23 AM »
By the way...

If a certain /b/tard happened to be looking for a place to buy a certain mask for a certain protest at a certain cult center... where would she go? >.>

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 05:42:55 AM »
Quote from: "Lain the Odd"
By the way...

If a certain /b/tard happened to be looking for a place to buy a certain mask for a certain protest at a certain cult center... where would she go? >.>
Shit.  I'm not even going to bother.  The CoS can put me on their list of SPs for all I care.  I'm already on Sue Scheff's list of SPs...  Not sure whether the CoS is a step up or down from that...

That would be an interesting poll: who is loonier: the CoS or Sue Scheff ?

Oh yeah... and I forgot Benchmark's list of SPs... and Lon Woodbury's, and Natsap's... and probably a few others.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 05:52:22 AM by psy »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 03:04:53 PM »
I would say, in all fairness, that it's pretty damn near impossible to out-loony the Co$. Scientologists have seriously asked me if I existed.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 06:15:53 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
That's a cool looking face, but I confess I'm still lost.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Efg

Our mascot.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »
Quote from: "Lain the Odd"
By the way...

a) http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... ber=RU4418

b) no girls on interbutts.

c) good fast shipping!