Author Topic: Sex Panther  (Read 1053 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Sex Panther
« on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:10 AM »
"Works 60% of the time every time."

Here's what the Wizard says about that '04 murder: "As I sat at the funeral, before speaking, it became very clear to me…”whatever the cost we need AARC. It does not have to end this way.”
As opposed to how it ended for Nicole Parisien after encountering graduate Andy Evans?
Or how it ended for Ali Khamis after encountering AARC graduates Cody Bates and Jason Woods? 
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sex Panther
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »
Ali the drug dealer who was competition for Cody and Jason
Or the girl who was a hooker that Andy called at 4 am after drinking all night or
Jon who killed his grandma after she said no more drug money or
Devon who broke his mom's arms after she said no more drug money

does this sound like normal adolescent behaviour???
These kids have a deadly disease that turns them into monsters AJAX your head is up your ass...your SLF is full of shit and you need to move the fuck on....seriously....we are not talking about kids who smoked dope once but kids who have killed others and themselves in order to get high

seriously you are fucked in the head if you think closing AARC is best for society. Your SLF needs help not you trying to save her....AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
Those kids may become monsters, but they've all completed AARC's program.  At least four people have left AARC and gone on to kill other people.  There have been somewhere in the the neighborhood of 450 prisoners run through AARC.  All About Receiving Cash claims that there are 27 000 Alberta youth with substance abuse problems.  If drugs and alcohol were the cause of murder, we should see 240 murders a year in Alberta just from "diseased" kids.  Why is the murder rate among AARC grads so much higher than in the general population of substance-abusing youth?  If we attribute every murder in Alberta to substance-abusing youth, the murder rate among AARC grads is still over twice as high.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »
Quote from: "Whatever AJAX"
your SLF is full of shit and you need to move the fuck on....seriously....we are not talking about kids who smoked dope once but kids who have killed others and themselves in order to get high

seriously you are fucked in the head if you think closing AARC is best for society. Your SLF needs help not you trying to save her....AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for that professional assessment.  You seem confused however.  We're not in AARC, so you're unlikely to find any takers for your amateur life-coaching advice.  I will decide whether or not I need to move on, not you.  As for SLF, do you know her?  Would you like me to pass along your name and your helpful, sage advice?

Canadian West."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
More Songs About Building Collapses and Castration
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »
I hate program pushers. ^

No one deserves abuse in the name of "treatment."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »
Ali the drug dealer who was competition for Cody and Jason
Or the girl who was a hooker that Andy called at 4 am after drinking all night or
Jon who killed his grandma after she said no more drug money or
Devon who broke his mom's arms after she said no more drug money

does this sound like normal adolescent behaviour???
These kids have a deadly disease that turns them into monsters AJAX your head is up your ass...your SLF is full of shit and you need to move the fuck on....seriously....we are not talking about kids who smoked dope once but kids who have killed others and themselves in order to get high

I have to comment on this.

My kid is in AARC

He's no angel. He's been in trouble with the law.

Aside from ONE possession of marijuana charge his crimes are NOT drug related.

He has never stolen from me, he has never asked me for money for drugs. I do and have completely trusted him with my bankcard and password. He hasn't attacked anyone for "no money for drugs". He's never stolen or pawned anything for drugs.

His crimes long precede any drug use by 3 years!

Please tell me again it's all about the drugs.

He'd only been using drugs for less than a year