Author Topic: My personal PV experiences  (Read 1556 times)

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
My personal PV experiences
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »
-Sharon Rischs clinical psychology interns findings:

Her affective cognitive balance is skewed. In highly emotional states, she attempts to use an array of defense mechanisms such as intellectualization.
Her relationships do not involove support and intimacy; they are not even benign. Relationships revolve around aggression, betrayal, rejection, and loss. It is not suprising that her pessimistic fantasies about relationships cause her to fear relating to others.
Diagnoses: Major Depressive Disorder,recurrent, severe, with psychotic features.

-My Referral Source was an EdCon  Vicky Picone of Helene Reynolds and Associates out of Princeton NJ

-List of medications administered:
Haldol 5 mg, Abilify 120 mg, Benadryl 50mg, Zyprexa 15 mg, Clonnazepam .5 Mg, Thorazine 50Mg, Lexapro 20Mg, Naltrexone 50Mg,

Ill add more another time CSI Vegas is on. lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: My personal PV experiences
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »
How did she have the right to make a DX on those bullshit bases?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:07:37 PM »
i have no idea... i dont even remember her... they did all those stupid inkblots, picture-story shit all that. it was gay and i was so overmedicated who knows what my answers were
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
Testing done:
Clinical Interview, Bender Gestalt Test II, Four Picture Test, Records Review, MMPI-A, Projective Drawings, Malingering Probability Scale, Miale Holsopple Sentence Completion Task, Miller Forensic Assessment of Symptoms Test, Rorschach Inkblot Test, Thematic Apperception Test
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 10:16:27 PM »
Lord, that was supposed to help?  Omg, either beat 'em or drug 'em.  I'm getting outta Dodge as soon as possible, I swear.  I'm ready to move aboard my boat right fucking now and leave society behind.  Srlsy.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »
Quote from: "SettleForNothingLess"
i have no idea... i dont even remember her... they did all those stupid inkblots, picture-story shit all that. it was gay and i was so overmedicated who knows what my answers were

hmmmmm I have heard that taking the test while overmedicated (at PV) story before...from my child.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »
bump
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)