Author Topic: Letters we have sent  (Read 6954 times)

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
Re: Letters we have sent
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 10:27:37 PM »
we figured you repeat your bullshit so often despite none of us caring so we decided to try the same route you do.

as we said before , you opinion no longer matters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 10:32:39 PM »
Quote from: "The Monsters"
we figured you repeat your bullshit so often despite none of us caring so we decided to try the same route you do.

as we said before , you opinion no longer matters.

Tap,Tap,Tap.... another defective one from the collective...... send in one more.  Try selecting one from the 2% field.

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »
who, no one cares. You try to manipulate parents in to thinking it is ok to send kids to RTC's... It's not. They come here seeking answers, and so they shall get them. Maybe not to your liking but thats what you get when you fuck over hundreds of kids over a course of 12 years. Parents should stop sending children to RTC's and maybe try something called parenting. There was a time before RTC's for kids and things seemed fine then.

No one HERE, NOT ELSE WHERE BUT HERE. Cares nor wants your opinions soley because you back up these institutions. Go away.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »
who, no one cares. You try to manipulate parents in to thinking it is ok to send kids to RTC's... It's not. They come here seeking answers, and so they shall get them. Maybe not to your liking but thats what you get when you fuck over hundreds of kids over a course of 12 years. Parents should stop sending children to RTC's and maybe try something called parenting. There was a time before RTC's for kids and things seemed fine then.

No one HERE, NOT ELSE WHERE BUT HERE. Cares nor wants your opinions soley because you back up these institutions. Go away.

Thats where you lose "The Monsters"...you think you are going to get parents to listen to you, but you cannot relate.  Either you are not a parent yourself or have never been in a position of having to find help for a child in trouble.  You can have fun spreading hatred towards PV and relating to other survivors, but you will never catch the ear of a parent.  You ridicule and put them down... I dont, I understand how they feel... I have been there and can translate most of the crap you read here, you cant.

Focus on getting PV!!  The parents dont want to hear your crap, I'll handle them.

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »
ha ha ha ha, WE are wrong? There have been numerous parents on ths site alone that said they had NO clue what was going on and/ or the practices were horrific.

Many of OUR parents also claimed they had no clue what was going on, one of our numbers was put on medication without  their parents consent and nearly all thought PV was a "nice place" from the exterior.

Some of us HAVE children now. We're not all 17 years old like you obviously think we are and we can tell you we would never send our kids to an RTC.  Chances are some of us are around your age. Keep in mind the village was opened in 86.

Don't tell us we do not have the perspective because obviously it is you how has never been to a program and delt with the obligations that go with it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:02:53 PM by The Monsters »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 11:02:22 PM »
ha ha ha ha, WE are wrong?

Yes you are.  Stay focused on PV.  You have no experience with parenting.

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 11:04:04 PM »
thank you guest, duley noted, and ignored.

Like we said, some of us ARE parents and are still smart enough to figure out you don't send your kid to jail simply because YOU don't know what to do.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 11:47:13 PM »
We need studies.

Study 1.
How many TBS staff members are underpaid and underqualified.

Answer - the majority.

Study 2.
How many detrimental TBS staff members incestuosly move between schools and start new schools.

Answer - plenty.

Study 3.
How many TBS's acknowledge their "for-profit" existence and the degree to which they have much in common with Scientology.

Answer- None of them.

Study 4.
How come no one within the TBS industry has ever attempted to:

- created an independent regulatory committe to keep the industry in check

- make practices transparent

- preserve civil liberties of teens

- held individuals and programs accountable for their crimes and unethical behavior

- publicly acknowledged the widespread use of cult based practices including:
             - secrecy
             - no communication with outside
             - blind faith
             - fear mongering  (your child will die without this program)

- Made an effort to acknowledge or help kids abused by the industry

Answer - no one ever kills the goose that lays the golden eggs.

All of the memebers of The 3rd Reich were just in their cause until eveyone called bullshit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 08:03:27 AM »
I am a mother of two teenagers and I do listen. I searched the internet for answers (my 15 year DD is driving me crazy at the moment) and I found this site. I cannot stop reading - this is so horrible, what I read...I am desperate, but I would never ever send her away...my god, how could I?!? I sincerely hope, she will overcome this rebelious stage of her life, she will find her way - all the love I gave her in the previous years must be somewhere hidden deep in her heart..
As a parent, I cannot understand - why would anybody understand her needs better? Why would she  be better far away from home? What a crazy idea?!? Let my daughter be restrained ?! by  total strangers?!? What a crazy world we are living at..(sorry, excuse my English).

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2008, 08:37:08 AM »
Well Marie, ask people like The who and they would say it's the best thing he ever did.

To the children that end up going.... jail is more preferable.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2008, 09:09:41 AM »
Quote from: "Marie"
I am a mother of two teenagers and I do listen. I searched the internet for answers (my 15 year DD is driving me crazy at the moment) and I found this site. I cannot stop reading - this is so horrible, what I read...I am desperate, but I would never ever send her away...my god, how could I?!? I sincerely hope, she will overcome this rebelious stage of her life, she will find her way - all the love I gave her in the previous years must be somewhere hidden deep in her heart..
As a parent, I cannot understand - why would anybody understand her needs better? Why would she  be better far away from home? What a crazy idea?!? Let my daughter be restrained ?! by  total strangers?!? What a crazy world we are living at..(sorry, excuse my English).

Good luck Marie.  Trying to work things out at home is the best option (keep working at it).  But each situation is different.  Some family issues cannot be resolved through local services and the parents need to get their children help outside of their area.
It is important that parents do their homework and not choose a solution which will put their child in harms way.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:20:06 AM by TheWho »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2008, 09:18:42 AM »
Quote from: "dishdutyfugitive"

Study 1.
How many TBS staff members are underpaid and underqualified.

Answer – The latest information available shows that approximately 28% of the Staff members are considered underpaid by their peers and people who hold similar positions outside the industry.
The qualifications of Staff within the industry has steadily risen over the past 2 decades.  20 years ago 30% were considered under qualified and the number has dropped below 8% based on numbers from 2006.

Study 2.
How many detrimental TBS staff members incestuosly move between schools and start new schools.

Answer – New schools are typically opened by people who have had experience from working in other schools.  Over 90% of all businesses started were started by people who had previous experience in the field via working for someone else.
If you look at the public sector you will see that school teachers (as an example) will move from one school to another when moving to a different area because it is what they are trained to do.  If you took a snap shot of the teaching industry you would see that an extreme minority of teachers leave a teaching position for another profession unless they had either furthered their education themselves or went into business with another family member.  Most people move around within the same industry.

Study 3.
How many TBS's acknowledge their "for-profit" existence

They all do (by law).  You need to take a look at their tax returns.  This is something that all companies file for.  Sometimes they advertise that they are “Non-profit” other times they do not depending on their marketing strategy and business model.

and the degree to which they have much in common with Scientology.

I have not seen this nor understand how this information would be presented if a school is affiliated with scientology.

Study 4.
How come no one within the TBS industry has ever attempted to:

- created an independent regulatory committe to keep the industry in check

There have been numerous attempts to set up an effective committee but agreements across the board kept the committee from fully forming each time.  The automotive industry tried and failed several times to self regulate.  What typically happens is the government steps in and sets the terms for regulation.

- make practices transparent

Most are

preserve civil liberties of teens

The schools that I am aware of preserve all civil liberties.

held individuals and programs accountable for their crimes and unethical behavior

Since the industry is unregulated, this falls on the individual schools to report crimes and behavior by their staff.  Although, based on what we are seeing in the public sector (public schools) regulation, when imposed, will not make a huge effect in this area.

publicly acknowledged the widespread use of cult based practices including:
             - secrecy
             - no communication with outside
             - blind faith
             - fear mongering  (your child will die without this program)

If a place is a cult, they are not going to advertise it as such.  Most cults (or those considered cults by outsiders) will reject the labeling because of its negative stigmatism, so you will not see acknowledgement in this area.  Most parents that I have spoken to would reject this type of environment for their children, this typically takes more commitment and energy than most families have to give.

Made an effort to acknowledge or help kids abused by the industry

This is more of a result of our society than anything else.  The legal system has mucked things up so much that a person cant even apologize to another person anymore for mistakes made.
If someone slips and falls in your driveway…. “You cant call them to apologize anymore because that show admittance of guilt or negligence and could be used against you if they sue you (which too many do now a days)."

If Ford motor company wrote you a letter saying they were sorry for selling you a lemon their intention would be good in acknowledging their mistake but the letter could be used in court to sue them for millions.  So it simply isn’t done.

All of the memebers of The 3rd Reich were just in their cause until eveyone called bullshit

No one really cared what they did as long as they kept it in Germany.  They screwed up by trying to spread their evil too quickly.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
Shmoo, I think your comments would be better appreciated on the "Blonde Bo Peep Big Tits" thread.  Keep your spam where it belongs, with the other bottom-feeding scum.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2008, 09:15:38 PM »
100 letters, sent to one man, the right man, might be a very good start.  I challenge you all to write Mr. Gregory Kutz a letter.  Detail your experiences at the program/facility you were each in.  Tell him of the abuses you each suffered.  Tell him the names of the staff who meted out these abuses, the directors, anyone who turned a blind eye.  The time has come to make our voices heard.

Gregory D. Kutz
Managing Director Forensic Audits and Special Investigations
U.S. Government Accountability Office
441 G Street NW, Room LM
Washington, D.C. 20548
202-512-6722
[email protected]

Thanks,

~hurrikayne

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2008, 09:37:03 PM »
Quote from: "~hurrikayne2"
100 letters, sent to one man, the right man, might be a very good start.  I challenge you all to write Mr. Gregory Kutz a letter.  Detail your experiences at the program/facility you were each in.  Tell him of the abuses you each suffered.  Tell him the names of the staff who meted out these abuses, the directors, anyone who turned a blind eye.  The time has come to make our voices heard.

Gregory D. Kutz
Managing Director Forensic Audits and Special Investigations
U.S. Government Accountability Office
441 G Street NW, Room LM
Washington, D.C. 20548
202-512-6722
[email protected]

Thanks,

~hurrikayne
There you go !!  Thats what I am talking about.  Its time to name names and put the blame squarely on those who abused.  The phrase "The whole industry is at fault" is getting old, doesnt work and lacks credibility....