Author Topic: A suggestion has been made, HLA survivor's may want to get involved....  (Read 2702 times)

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
Re: So I got this E-mail from Greg Kutz (yeah, of the GAO...)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:57:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: a voice from somewhere on Today at 02:20:07 PM
hmmmm...

i think hidden lake academy would be a good start. you should mention the lawsuit, the chapel fund, the fire, and mysterious dismissal of the lawsuit. also mention the various attempted suicides, especially the one involving the girl who was airlifted and was in a coma. this guy does forensic audits. he'd have a hell of a time with hidden lake, considering all the money that goes missing from the place. and hidden lake is/was natsap's "flagship" school...more or less the flagship of the industry as a whole. shut down hidden lake and the whole industry will implode shortly after.

i rememeber dee mentioned that they tried to hire an accountant, who promptly left the same day after finding out what Len. B wanted him to do. we should figure out who this accountant is, and direct him to the GAO.

The problem is, I'm a Roloff survivor.  I know nothing about HLA except what I've read here, and on ISAC.  If you aren't comfortable writing the letter yourself, contact me I'll be glad to assist.  I need hard information though, names of parties to the 'lawsuit' mentioned, details about the 'chapel fund' what is what promoted as & what it was actually used for, dates & circumstances of 'the fire', names of people involved in suicide attempts or cover ups.  I do not know any of this stuff.  Coming from me alone it would be hearsay, and totally inadmissable I would guess.~hurrikayne

For any who may not have seen it...my original post:
"Sorry for my delayed response.  I am not aware of any hearings in
 January or any time soon on this matter.  However, if there are programs or specific cases you think we should investigate, please provide them to me. 

Thanks."

Gregory D. Kutz
Managing Director Forensic Audits and Special Investigations
U.S. Government Accountability Office
441 G Street NW, Room LM
Washington, D.C. 20548
202-512-6722
[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Re: A suggestion has been made, HLA survivor's may want to get involved....
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »
I've lost the ~hurrikayne2 handle though, so if you want to reach me, just pm me as "hurrikayne".  Thanks!
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A suggestion has been made, HLA survivor's may want to get involved....
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
Quote from: ~hurrikayne2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmm...

i think hidden lake academy would be a good start. you should mention the lawsuit, the chapel fund, the fire, and mysterious dismissal of the lawsuit. also mention the various attempted suicides, especially the one involving the girl who was airlifted and was in a coma. this guy does forensic audits. he'd have a hell of a time with hidden lake, considering all the money that goes missing from the place. and hidden lake is/was natsap's "flagship" school...more or less the flagship of the industry as a whole. shut down hidden lake and the whole industry will implode shortly after.

i rememeber dee mentioned that they tried to hire an accountant, who promptly left the same day after finding out what Len. B wanted him to do. we should figure out who this accountant is, and direct him to the GAO.

What a wonderful idea!  The list is so much longer, but this is a good start. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quote from: "guest"
Quote from: "~hurrikayne2"

hmmmm...

What a wonderful idea!  The list is so much longer, but this is a good start. 

ALL PARENTS AND CHILDREN...SURVIVORS...PLEASE WRITE MR. KUTZ AND REP. MILLER.