Author Topic: So I got this E-mail from Greg Kutz (yeah, of the GAO...)  (Read 1607 times)

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
So I got this E-mail from Greg Kutz (yeah, of the GAO...)
« on: January 18, 2008, 10:18:16 PM »
Sorry for my delayed response. I am not aware of any hearings in
January or any time soon on this matter. However, if there are programs or
specific cases you think we should investigate, please provide them to
me. Thanks.

Gregory D. Kutz
Managing Director Forensic Audits and Special Investigations
U.S. Government Accountability Office
441 G Street NW, Room LM
Washington, D.C. 20548
202-512-6722
[email protected]

Let's all send him a little note about the programs we would like for him to investigate, shall we?

~hurrikayne
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: So I got this E-mail from Greg Kutz (yeah, of the GAO...)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 03:20:07 PM »
hmmmm...

i think hidden lake academy would be a good start. you should mention the lawsuit, the chapel fund, the fire, and mysterious dismissal of the lawsuit. also mention the various attempted suicides, especially the one involving the girl who was airlifted and was in a coma. this guy does forensic audits. he'd have a hell of a time with hidden lake, considering all the money that goes missing from the place. and hidden lake is/was natsap's "flagship" school...more or less the flagship of the industry as a whole. shut down hidden lake and the whole industry will implode shortly after.

i rememeber dee mentioned that they tried to hire an accountant, who promptly left the same day after finding out what Len. B wanted him to do. we should figure out who this accountant is, and direct him to the GAO.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
That's a whiz-bang idea: try to find the accountants. Could be very damning documentation.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline ~hurrikayne2

• View Profile
    • http://www.survivorsguidetotroubledteens.net
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »
Quote from: "a voice from somewhere"
hmmmm...

i think hidden lake academy would be a good start. you should mention the lawsuit, the chapel fund, the fire, and mysterious dismissal of the lawsuit. also mention the various attempted suicides, especially the one involving the girl who was airlifted and was in a coma. this guy does forensic audits. he'd have a hell of a time with hidden lake, considering all the money that goes missing from the place. and hidden lake is/was natsap's "flagship" school...more or less the flagship of the industry as a whole. shut down hidden lake and the whole industry will implode shortly after.

i rememeber dee mentioned that they tried to hire an accountant, who promptly left the same day after finding out what Len. B wanted him to do. we should figure out who this accountant is, and direct him to the GAO.

The problem is, I'm a Roloff survivor.  I know nothing about HLA except what I've read here, and on ISAC.  If you aren't comfortable writing the letter yourself, contact me I'll be glad to assist.  I need hard information though, names of parties to the 'lawsuit' mentioned, details about the 'chapel fund' what is what promoted as & what it was actually used for, dates & circumstances of 'the fire', names of people involved in suicide attempts or cover ups.  I do not know any of this stuff.  Coming from me alone it would be hearsay, and totally inadmissable I would guess.