Author Topic: Absolve-a-lution  (Read 1713 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Absolve-a-lution
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »
A sparce parking lot, the dawn is grey, my legs said "run" but my head says stay.

My life was finished, or so I'dd been told, can't move around freely 'cuz they got a hold.

I forgot my name, I got no reason for waking, I'm rearranging my game, see by the way I'm shaking..............

In the line of fire, you knew what to say, they gave us no choices, just one shade of grey, flapping our arms like seagulls in chains, cuz each chance to speak, leads to one step away.
Back at that hellhole, behind Tyrone Mall, we walked in darkness 'n kept hitting the walls.
I took the time to feel for a door, I had been "treated," but what the hell for?

I finally made it to home, and faced constant changes, but I'm not ready for school, no strength to shake the dangers.........

In the line of fire, you knew what to say, they gave us no choices,
just one shade of grey, I saw the posers, can't stand when they fake, yet each time your called on, is one step away........

Back at that hell hole behind Tyrone Mall, we walked in darkness, kept hitting the walls.......... I took the time to feel for a door, I found the secret, the key to it all.

If played and sung to the song "Combination" from the Aerosmith recording entitled ROCKS this makes for a kick ass anthem
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 12:11:57 AM by 85 Day Jerk »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
The Jaded, Faded, Junky Nurse, Oh What Company!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 04:44:45 AM »
Well we all need something to lean on, and if you want to, you can lean on this............  I did some major upgrading to my tired ass pc and if all goes well, I will have a video to post playing and singing this crazy ass song that has been banging around in my head for the last 4 or 5 years.  Give it some time and patience please, because this is all pretty new to me.  With any luck, I will have it all ready around Valentines Day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline BridgetC

• View Profile
Absolve-a-lution
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 09:33:29 PM »
*looking at my watch*  let me know...
Just listen to the lyrics of Sanitarium- Metallica...sound familiar?  I think Lars must have visited Straight for a day.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
Re: Absolve-a-lution
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 12:38:49 AM »
Interesting parallel, yes, Metallica nails it... I also like the odd coincidence present in their King Nothing song and the unfortunate existence of Mel Sembler & Co.

RG

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Absolve-a-lution
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 12:42:53 AM »
"King Nothing" ...I've never much of a Metallica fan, but that's beautiful!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:53:34 PM by Froderik »