Author Topic: Inquiry about PURE  (Read 7078 times)

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Inquiry about PURE
« on: January 02, 2008, 09:43:39 PM »
Someone asked me whether PURE was good today, they had seen the website and thought perhaps it was due to all of the questions listed that one should ask about a program and the "testimonial" on the site.

I know enough to inform them PURE is not what they make themselves out to be, but I do not have any direct knowledge of PURE or any of the parties associated with it.  What say those of you who do, to this interested party?

Thanks for your input!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
Inquiry about PURE
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:21 AM »
Why are they asking you?

It is possible they are attempting to get you to make a comment they can provide to PURE for use against you.

I think I would just explain that those advocates who've demonstrated true concern for the children, and who in no way profit from the industry, will have nothing to do with PURE, or anyone who does.There is one possible exception to this. But for the most part, this is so, and all anyone need do to confirm it, is ask around.
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Inquiry about PURE
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 11:24:51 AM »
Sue Scheff has been sued by a former client.  Tell them to read the complaint which is posted on Struggling Teens, ISAC and other websites.

Offline hurrikayne

• View Profile
Thanks to both responders!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »
They asked me because they were curious.

I am "asking around", on their behalf.

Thank you, I have directed the individual to the IsacCorp site and specific lawsuit information.

Your comments are much appreciated!
"Motivation is everything. You can do the work of two people, but you can\'t be two people. Instead, you have to inspire the next guy down the line and get him to inspire his people. " - Lee Iacocca

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Inquiry about PURE
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »
It makes me downright giddy to read these stories.  I absolutely love to see these people lose sales.  Education = Prevention.  Nice job, hurrikayne!