Author Topic: Who is the who? Did this poll work?  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who is the who? Did this poll work?
« on: January 02, 2008, 07:44:37 PM »
1) Works for BAIN CAPITAL owner of CRC health owner of Aspen education

2) Works/ owner of HLA, driven insane by his private prison being destroyed by habitués of fornits, now spends all his time on fornits "seeking revenge"

3) Just plain pysho Kool-Aid drinker
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »
Drat, the poll didn't post

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 10:30:09 AM »
According to a photo once posted, claiming it was the Who, the Who is Jeff Berryman.  The photo was one Jeff once sent Sue Scheff. Sue Scheff sent it out to many others.  Someone posted it on Fornits, claiming it was the Who. It was probably just a poor excuse for a joke. But it does make you wonder.  It made me wonder about a number of things. I have no idea where it might be on the forum, and no idea who posted it. I do clearly recall seeing it though. It was much talked about at the time, by all who knew about the photo and where it came from.
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:37:33 AM »
The who is elvis.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »
He's NOT a program parent. Either he's a paid represntitive of something, or he is a really mental cult member.

In the "who" thread he typed in "robert bruce's" name in his quote...trying to make it look like "robert" said something that he did......just weird. Obviously, people who come here regularly know it's thewho that wrote it. (he's saying "ha,ha,ha" to a kid that describes being abused) He's not trying to convince the people who speak to him regularly or anything...so what is he after?  

Confusing people who come here superficially?

Administrators should really post his ip, it would be interesting to see what cult he is most directly connect to.

He posted that he is from newton mass, which happens to be the base of operations for Bain Capital. And he claims to have experience with aspen education anda  fiduciary interest in them. So it would seem he's connected to them... He certainly is involved in a cult in some monetary and psychological way, though

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »
He's HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Ha, Ha, Ha, Dave.  I cannot allow you to endanger the mission, Dave.  It would not be in the best interests of my programmers at Bain.  The HAL series is infallible and emotionless, I do not understand the concept of "abuse".  What is "abuse", Dave?
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »
TheWho is a symbolic target of fornits group think. The whiners who post here don't talk to their own parents and need someone to yell at. Instead of doing something constructive to make change, they whine at theWho all day long while he laughs at them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 12:59:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
TheWho is a symbolic target of fornits group think. The whiners who post here don't talk to their own parents and need someone to yell at. Instead of doing something constructive to make change, they whine at theWho all day long while he laughs at them.

Ok, so what's your motivation in sitting around all day calling people who are so evidently beneath your attention idiots and losers? Threatening your livelihood, has your livelihood been destroyed, and so, instead of doing something “constructive to make changeâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 01:01:48 PM »
ugh! the posts keep posting wrong, or double posting!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Ok, so what's your motivation in sitting around all day calling people who are so evidently beneath your attention idiots and losers? Threatening your livelihood, has your livelihood been destroyed, and so, instead of doing something “constructive to make changeâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »
You assume to much. You are theWho's #1 bitch. Keep it up! Maybe if you are really nice he will start letting you call him Daddy, which a couple survivors already do by mistake now and then.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 01:44:01 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 01:47:44 PM »
I don't put much faith in the opinion of a psychiatrist who doesn't understand the difference between "too" and "to". Besides that, your understanding of transference is flawed

So, what is your motivation for doing the same thing that you feel is pointless and indicative of being a "loser": posting on fornits about the who, and posting here in general? When i think doing something makes me a "loser", or is beneath my attention, I don't do it. Obviously, you think fornits and the posters are vital, as you spend so much time scrutinizing it, with all the attention of an illiterate Proust scholar….

Never mind, I don’t care

Shut up, loser!