Author Topic: JESUS CAMP - Mind Control - TBS meets bible juice origins  (Read 4550 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
JESUS CAMP - Mind Control - TBS meets bible juice origins
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 12:04:22 PM »
GregFL

Thank you for providing the details. I didn't have the energy.

Everyone else.............

I'm at a loss for words. I said 'similarities'. Common denomination.

I didn't say apples and apples.

Think for yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »
"jesus camp" is not a "program" because it is not an environment of totalism. There are not clinicial brainwashing modalities effected. It's unhealthy and weird to be sure ,though"

I wanted to start 2008 off positively........however your mindless banter is the mother of my crazy talk invention.....

1. jesus camp............right out of the gate. bonafide program. you sign up - you go there - you mentally prep to assasinate muslims, jews and non-believing american heathens.    HOW is that not programing?

2. there are not modalities effected?????????????????
Thanks Dr. Himmel Thanks for the doctor speak. If you have to ask you'll never know. Fuck off into the year 2043.

I don't like starting fights.

I despise internet fights most of all.

But for fuck's sake ......focus on the unhealthy and the weird.  Stare at it for hours on end. Ask yourself if 2+2 still equals 4. Then try to provide commentary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 12:50:26 PM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
"jesus camp" is not a "program" because it is not an environment of totalism. There are not clinicial brainwashing modalities effected. It's unhealthy and weird to be sure ,though"

I wanted to start 2008 off positively........however your mindless banter is the mother of my crazy talk invention.....

1. jesus camp............right out of the gate. bonafide program. you sign up - you go there - you mentally prep to assasinate muslims, jews and non-believing american heathens.    HOW is that not programing?

2. there are not modalities effected?????????????????
Thanks Dr. Himmel Thanks for the doctor speak. If you have to ask you'll never know. Fuck off into the year 204.

Wow, you woke up on the wrong side of 2008. I can't think what offended you so much in my harmless, copiously grammatically flawed little post. Do you think I'm proselytizing for the great "I am"?

When I say no program or “clinical brainwashing modalities effectedâ€

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »
yes   - i did wake up on the wrong side of the new year. but then I rolled over and saw pam anderson and carmen elektra making out   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i was drunk -- my bad - my apologies

bring it in

let's hug it out.

2008 - no bubbles no troubles

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »
I think you are missing several important paralells. First, these camps are seldom "voluntary" as you say but rather kids are put in there by their parents,'for their own good'.    It is indoctrination, pure and simple.  Second, they are forced into certain behaviors that embarrass them and make them ripe for the indoctrination.  In the program, we call this 'motivating'.  And third, they are forced to accept a certain set of beliefs or be ostracized by the group.  religion by Peer pressure, as it were.

There are more similarities.  this is the short list, and it is interesting that you give religious 'faith' a free pass when it hasn't earned it. Where else in society do we do this?

Your perception of how program kids appear isn't accurate.  program kids, by all outward appearances, once they get off of the early phases appear happy.  If they don't, they will answer as to why.  They also do activities and socialize with other kids who have accepted the program indoctrination. How is this different?  The philosophy isn't cruelty, as you say, but rather "saving" the kids from the culture of drugs which is seen as evil by modifying their belief system. Do I have to point out this is the same goal as the religious camps but around a different philosophy?

Finally, brainwashing is indocrination of an idea or set of ideals using specific techniques designed to break people down and rebuild their beliefs around the group leaders' set of goals for the group.   While the techniques used in these relgious camps aren't as harsh as the rehabs most of us were forced into in either duration or intensity, they don't have to be because they are used on very very young children and the children for the most part are already exposed to this ideas at home and at church.  These religious summer camps definately use brainwashing techniques in various degrees of harshness.  Just because Jesus or Mohammed is supposedly floating around in some etheral background doesn't legitimize this travesty.[/quote]

I am sorry Greg, for phrasing that somewhat inappropriately. I hope it did not cause offence. I was aware of the forced "happiness" in program kids that is a scam. I also know of many who have spoken to me who have argued something along the lines of it was hideous but for my own good. I am sure you have heard this as well a few times. This idea that forced pain is good has always saddened and horrified me. I also remember the quite powerful scene in the film where that little blonde kid expressed doubt and the other kids looked highly uncomfortable. I agree that this is indoctrination. But I would still stop by calling it indoctrination and not brainwashing. There did seem to be a few older kids up the back at Jesus Camp who did not buy into the total hysteria. They did not appear to be forced to change their minds in the same way that straight kids were apparently forced to motivate.

While I came to it seems a different conclusion about Jesus camp that you and ddf I did come away wondering which children would rebel as teens and whether they may end up in a program. Because i certainly agree that parents that fanatically rigid in their thinking are not gonna allow much wriggle room when it comes to teenage folly.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »
i'm  drunk

are

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »
i'm  drunk

are

hee-hee

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 03:47:40 PM »
Well happy new yr ddf. ::birthday::  ::cheers::

I am interested- Did anyone attend a religiously based summer camp as a kid? What was it like? Was it somewhat cultic?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 03:54:02 PM »
oz

HHNY

When I come over to surf bell's I expect a good old fashion aussie

bbq.

you're welcome any day of the week.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 05:21:42 AM »
oz

HHNY

bbq.

Just dont ask me to throw a shrimp on it :wink: (we call them prawns) Do you surf?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 08:31:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
oz

HHNY

bbq.

Just dont ask me to throw a shrimp on it :wink: (we call them prawns) Do you surf?

I don't, but I do indeed have a rashie.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 04:36:03 AM »
I used to ride a skateboarder.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »
I hit a skateboarder with my truck once.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »
On of the last skateboard rides I ever took was down a big hill in Baltimore where there was lots of traffic. I got going a little too fast and slipped off and the board slid under a car and was broken in half. Aside from one set of wheels being intact, it was pretty well fucked. I wasn't into skating pools or half-pipes or anything like that (like some of my friends were); it was just a way for me to get around town a little faster.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »
che gookin

please tell me the skater desrved it and you didn't aim for him for mindless entertainment.