Author Topic: Parents who put their kids in program don't care about them  (Read 5709 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents who put their kids in program don't care about them
« on: December 30, 2007, 10:53:12 PM »
And they don't care when they commit suicide, afterward.

Trust me.

I saw it with my own broken eyes
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 11:39:21 AM »
Many program parents are actually  delighted when their kids commit suicide.   They are absolved of future parenting responsibilities, plus they get to play the "bereaved parent" card, soaking up sympathy from other programmies.  "At least they aren't out on the streets, TAKING DRUGS.........."  Programmies LOVE it, it feeds their "DEADINSANEINJAIL" hopes for the kids that are able to leave the program.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 12:05:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Wylde Time""
Many program parents are actually  delighted when their kids commit suicide.   They are absolved of future parenting responsibilities, plus they get to play the "bereaved parent" card, soaking up sympathy from other programmies.  "At least they aren't out on the streets, TAKING DRUGS.........."  Programmies LOVE it, it feeds their "DEADINSANEINJAIL" hopes for the kids that are able to leave the program.

Dam love your thinking!!  Imagine how much money we could all save if they would off themselves before the program, almost makes me giddy.  We need to work on that.

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »
Sociopaths do have children. They care no more for them, than they do anyone else. This means they don't care about them at all. They feel no guilt, no shame, and no love. The scenario you suggest is entirely possible in the case of a such a parent.  But these people are a small minority. Most would not think or feel as you suggest. Most would be devastated and horrified.  Most would find it a life shattering tragedy from which they could only slowly recover. Many would never fully recover.  It is a mistake to write all program parents off as sociopathic. This would mean none are worth the effort to educate and enlighten, and many are. It is counter-productive to write the parents of in this way.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 02:26:38 PM »
The group of parents I’m speaking of couldn't be described as sociopaths. I don’t know if anyone can be. The Mentally ill are described with labels like “sociopathâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 05:07:24 PM »
not true parents who put their kids in programs when all else has failed and they are sick and tired of the lying, disrespect, drugs in the house and all the drama and just want their kids to be respectful and respect boundaries

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
not true parents who put their kids in programs when all else has failed and they are sick and tired of the lying, disrespect, drugs in the house and all the drama and just want their kids to be respectful and respect boundaries

the kids i am referring to never did drugs, and did not "lie" or be "disrespectful" even as much as an "average" kid does.

You are a troll, and a good exammple of a program parent. You feel you are entitled to a kid who is congenitally unable to lie, be disrespectful, or use drugs.

Normal parents know that this what normal kids (and adults) want to do, and will do. They know that it is up to them to parent their kids through these normal human activities and possibilities,  not attempt to have the parts of their kids brain that makes them capable of doing so removed.

Parents like this have absolutely unrealistic expectation for their kids. They are abusive. Abusive parents beleive that thier kids are  sub-par in some way that justifies treating them in a way that would be considered unethical to treat a "normal" (good) kid.

Therefore, after torturing them through centers like Aspen ed, Cedu, and Desisto, and their kid commits suicide, they don't "care" in a healthy way.

How can you be that upset over something you never really connected to in the first place because it's mewling as an infant was so "selfish"? How can you be that upset when a kid kills themselves, or examine your role in their death, when their "lying" clearly means they are doomed, pathalogically abusive, and selfish? After all, when some child "abuses you" for years, their loss, is in some way a blessing. At least, it's not a loss as bad as the loss of a non-abusive person

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »

+1 for effort, but all around terribly lacking in creativity and, more importantly, offense. 2/10
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 12:24:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Lain the Odd""

+1 for effort, but all around terribly lacking in creativity and, more importantly, offense. 2/10

I don't get what u mean by the "offence" part

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »

Many here dont understand you.  Most of the posters here had full scholrships to an ivy league school and never did anything wrong.  They respected their parents rules, didnt do drugs, never told a lie or over stepped the boundaries.
For some unknown reason their parents took loans out on their homes and sent them to a program.  Maybe their parents enjoyed being in debt or wanted to work an extra couple of years before retirement.
All we really know is the results of the childs life is clearly the fault of the parents, anyone can see that.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »

Many here dont understand you.  Most of the posters here had full scholrships to an ivy league school and never did anything wrong.  They respected their parents rules, didnt do drugs, never told a lie or over stepped the boundaries.
For some unknown reason their parents took loans out on their homes and sent them to a program.[/color]  Maybe their parents enjoyed being in debt or wanted to work an extra couple of years before retirement.
All we really know is the results of the childs life is clearly the fault of the parents, anyone can see that.

Can you say program sales person doing a song and dance telling the parents that if their child displays any kind of unusual behavior they better put that child in their program or they will wind up dead, insane, or in jail.

Again if anybody would look at the Narcotics Anonymous IP #7 "Am I an addict?" they would surely start questioning themselves. This is the same type of mind-fuckery that pro-program propaganda offers. Through confusion and doubt, it implants the thoughts "Maybe, just maybe your child has a problem" in the minds of parents that meet the criteria, ("deep pockets") so that they (the programs) can extort out every dollar they can."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »
So all the kids are acting normally and all of a sudden someone comes knocking on the door selling programs and the parents postpone their retirement and take a second mortgage on their home.  How do they choose which child to send…Hmmm lets choose straws….maybe little junior.  The rest of us can skip our family vacation together so that we can afford to send junior to a program.  Why does one of use have to go to a program, Dad?
Well, because this man at the door says so.

I don’t think you are going to get many readers to buy it, Botched.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »

Respect is earned, and maybe the child is sick and tired of the parents bullshit.  Too often the kid takes the full rap for a fucked up family life.  Any therapy that's going to work has to deal with THE PARENTS faults as well.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Lain the Odd

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2008, 02:55:38 PM »
Exactly. They're evil, they're twisted, and there's nothing they can do to 'help' anyone... but goddamn, are they good marketers. In particular, they seem to excel in taking ANYTHING at all outside the perfect docile child-creature mold and spinning it into a 100% terminal pathology. That's what my parents fell for, and while i'm still not ready to forgive them, it's not like they just upped and decided "Oh, let's pay to have our kid tortured!"

The fact of the matter: If I hadn't been through whatever programs, I would not be deadinsaneorinjail. I would have finished high school a year earlier. Quite life-ruining, hm?
Very soon now the drug will cause the subject to experience a deathlike paralysis together with deep feelings of terror and helplessness. One of our earlier test subjects described it as being like death. A sense of stifling and drowning.
And it is during this period that we have found the subject will make his most rewarding associations between his catastrophic experience and involvement with the violence he sees.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 03:05:18 PM »
Guest wrote:
For some unknown reason their parents took loans out on their homes and sent them to a program.  Maybe their parents enjoyed being in debt or wanted to work an extra couple of years before retirement.
All we really know is the results of the childs life is clearly the fault of the parents, anyone can see that.[/quote]

Lol this is not my child. I don't think she will even finish HS the way she is going. I understand all go through periods of rebellion in their teens and eventually come around. The crap that has been going on in our house has been going on for two years. Yep I have made my share of mistakes and have made many changes through family therapy. However  I will no longer take responsibility for her choices or be blamed for her actions. At 18 she is out of the house and on our own. Right now hubby and I just need to do what we need to for ourselves. I pity those parents that sent their kids away when there wasn't a need. I am sure most don't understand they are to wounded