Author Topic: tick-tock  (Read 2269 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
tick-tock
« on: July 08, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »
The clock is ticking for the Wiz and All About Receiving Cash.  The greatest weapon in their employ was ignorance, and their greatest weakness is hubris.  At the time the fake doctor got started, a very limited number of people knew anything about Kids.  When Dr. Dookie and the Rotarians gave him his start, he was an unknown entity, and only Dr. Dookie had any real understanding of what Kids was.  When Dianne Mirosaur hauled her scaly belly along the floor of the legislature and demanded money and recognition for AARC, people knew nothing about it.  Since that time, the Wiz has used organs like Report (where you is at now Link Superperv?) and the Sun to sell AARC.  The kids were too young and not empowered to do anything when they got out, so the bullshit-powered locomotive sped up.  The Wiz, being just your old-fashioned small-town prairie medicine show snakeoil salesman, thought he was in the big-time.  But he's not.  Calgary is still like a small town.  My best friend used to date the Empress' daughter back in the day, and I remember Janne lying in Cataract Creek, even before Kids.  Another friend of mine, whom I've known since 1977, does work for AARC's biggest-name celebrity supporter.  What's gong to happen when word gets out that the Wizard lied about being a psychologist, lied about the nature of his descent from Kids, lied about who the people were that endorsed AARC (thanks Union Institute), lied about how many kids were hurt by AARC, and lied about where the money went?
The Wizard fed along the fringes, being the parasitic vermin that he is, and like a rat that gets too fat at the dump, he's easy pickings now.  All you AARColytes, particularly Geniene and Tanya, know what's coming, because you know what you did.  
Does this sound  familiar? AARC prisoner, attempting to escape, waits until car is is stopped.  In panic, child leaves seat-belt on and tries to jump out of car.  Tanya, displaying her advanced training in dealing with at-risk children: "You're fucked now."  Off to  Zero Club.  Again, displaying thoroughly tested medical procedures known to cure addiction, Tanya drops the child's food on the floor while feeding them, then picks it up and puts it in their mouth.
How About you Geniene?  Biting someone on the face while you and your sister attack them isn't very condusive to a therapeutic environment.  Lying about it afterwards and claiming that your victim self-mutillated is downright wrong.  Some might say criminal.
How about Secret Missions.  Janne, that's not very forthright when you belt-loop somebody, then turn around and call out a young, very damaged girl like Mel for indulging in lesbian behavior.  Tisk, tisk.  But then again, as a layperson I don't understand some of the more esoteric healing practises of AARC.  Hopefully a judge can shed some light on all of this.
Kids is gone, Daddy, gone, and so is Straights.  AARC is next.  We know who you are Josh, David, Colin, Natalie and the rest of you.  For all the prestige and power you think you have behind you, you forget that the people who back you are the fathers who produced AARC kids.  It's your achilles heel.  All you staffers will get one more Christmas, and then it will be time to look for work at 7-Eleven.  Enjoy the Stampede, ride some newcomers!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: tick-tock
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 04:45:05 AM »
Quote from: ""ajax13""
...All you staffers will get one more Christmas, and then it will be time to look for work at 7-Eleven.  Enjoy the Stampede, ride some newcomers!

....you are such a fucking idiot

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:11:20 AM »
A very insightful reply.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 12:08:14 PM »
Happened upon a former staffer last week working at 7-11 in NW Calgary.  And people say that the AARC staff isn't qualified. Pshaw!

Canadian West."

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 09:21:36 PM »
time runs out for these programs.   straight lasted eighteen years,  and I think kids of bergencounty/northjersey lasted fifteen.

what the abusers never took into account was that their victims would eventually grow up into functional adults.

when this happened,  It spelled the end of both programs,  when they were litigated into oblivion.

the same will happen to aarc.  It's just a matter of time.  what it takes is functioning adults coming forward with the abuses that have been happening.

anyone interested in expaditing the process,  board mail me,  I'm trying my hardest to help

let's have another vause dead head come on and call me a fucking idiot.  I'd love to tell you all about your guru.  ya see,  I saw him being trained by a true master,  Miller newton.  

He sure copied,  his  "innovative"  program from newtons' kids program.  

you know he was hired to run kids of the canadian west,  and was in training for at least a year,  before he came back to calgary.   and now,  he uses the same debunked methods.

tick tock,  tick tock

sincerely,  sean.   eighteen year kids survivor

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 08:49:52 AM »
Vause has morphed his background over the years to the point where he sets himself up as an opponent of Kids.  It is of course a complete lie.  Sandra Levy Barbero was at Kids for a matter of days and blew the whistle.  The Speedy Creek Pervert stayed for months, learning at the foot of the Master, Miller Newton.

http://www.thestraights.com/reports/barbero.htm

Canadian West."

Offline Cougar_Sean

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 03:50:23 AM »
I've read sandra's report several times.  I actually have it bookmarked.

I was in kids,  and no sane person could observe what was happening there without having a pit in their stomachs within two minutes.

Imagine spending months,  then thinking,  well,  there's alot about this place I like.    Vause is a demented sociopath.  

here's a link to one persons experience in new jersey.

http://despinasophia.wordpress.com/2007 ... #comment-3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 05:28:08 AM »
**bump**

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tick-tock
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »
I give it another eight months, maximum.

Bets?