Author Topic: Helen Petermann Elementary School  (Read 1456 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Helen Petermann Elementary School
« on: December 06, 2007, 01:18:12 AM »
This video blew my fuckin head man!    
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=6081  

This lady is just as twisted as Ms. Pete on her best day.  The scary thing is, this shit is probably for real.  Scary shit, I mean it's funny, but damn, what the hell is it like to be one of those kids?

Enjoy  :roll:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Helen Petermann Elementary School
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 04:47:41 AM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
This video blew my fuckin head man!    
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=6081  

This lady is just as twisted as Ms. Pete on her best day.  The scary thing is, this shit is probably for real.  Scary shit, I mean it's funny, but damn, what the hell is it like to be one of those kids?

Enjoy  :roll:  :rofl:

I just watched it and she reminded me nothing of Ms. Pete.

Just a bunch of bible thumping kids blessing a cardboard image of the President in what looks to be a church.

Now, if she had started yelling at the kids or humiliating them, now that would have reminded me of  the Ms. Pete I knew

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »
I do get it ,its the braindead group mentality that helen would encourage,fucking set that building on fire . I keep thinking that if deprived of an "occupancy" permit;or a facility,where would the next monkey farm go.No ,really does any body remember the fucking MORGAN YACHT BLDG having either a fire inspection  OR an occupancy permit.........how about pathway.....or Cedu........AD Infinitum AD naueseum.......... just a lil somtin to think over......what was the rated fire code capacity of the cattleman road facility?Did any body know? I mean the local beer joint has to hav one and post it, I believe its public record also..........just a thought . :rofl:  use the system against itself.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Helen Petermann Elementary School
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 12:51:25 AM »
This is from the movie 'Jesus Freaks' it is about a fundamentalist church, and how they indoctrinate their children to be like that.  Brainwashing is the similarity with the programs, but the crazy Jesus stuff, well i guess some programs are based on that.  That is not the main focus of the documentary though.