Author Topic: Illinois Teen Challenge Protest  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Illinois Teen Challenge Protest
« on: December 04, 2007, 05:49:04 AM »
give me a holler if yall wanna protest an Illinois Teen Challenge.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Re: Illinois Teen Challenge Protest
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 08:45:15 PM »
I'm up. Directions?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 07:11:52 AM »
Sounds pretty far-out to me, like right on and solid man

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
give me a holler if yall wanna protest an Illinois Teen Challenge.

God, I wish I was as cool as you!   That picture sure is scary!   What a basement dwelling, wannabe tough guy.  

::unhappy::  ::poke::  ::)  ;D  ;D

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index. ... _tough_guy

Always male, as there are no girls on the internet. the Internet Tough Guy talks big shit online, but IRL he's a total fag or a basement-dweller. Most internet toughguys are into computer programming, or, at the bare minimum, love videogaming. The typical Internet Tough Guy can be found in nearly every community on LJ but often resides in his parent's basement, for at least 7 days a week, and not because he's trying to make it into an imaginary apartment, either. Usually his parents banished him to the unfinished, wet, moldy, dark basement because they couldn't stand his smell. From furry communities to political communities, the Internet Tough Guy is one of many stock users that make up a community.

Many furries are Internet tough guys, as well. Fed up with fursecution at the hands of trolls, they often resort to threats of physical violence and will start talking about how much they can bench press. Mentioning muscle mass, level of physical fitness, etc. are all a part of being an Internet tough guy. By mentioning this they feel they are intimidating their opponents, but in reality making them LOL IRL. The trolls they are, sometimes they might say to a man who commented on a hot girl that "if she was my daughter, you'd be singing Soprano", when the truth is, this guy DOES sing Soprano, he couldn't find a wife or have kids if he wanted to, and if he really saw you, he'd shit his pants in fear. His disagreement over a hot girl confirms that he's a fag, but most people forget to remind him of that, and take the tough guy bait and end up in an e-war.

Other behavior that ITGs take part in is harassment. An ITG like Nickolaus might harass you via AIM or ICQ or leave you voicemail and call you a big fag. This just increases the lulz. Sometimes, the Internet Tough Guy will threaten legal action or try to dig up dirt on their opponent. The Kadaitcha Dancers attempted to do this to Finestdrops in 2004, but failed miserably.

It is interesting to note that the Internet tough guy's arch-nemesis is the Internet asshole, despite the fact that they share many of the same characteristics.

The Internet tough guy may take on the guise of a White Knight, which basically involves all the nerdrage with half the CAPS.

Sometimes, the internet tough guy will actually be somewhat "tough". However, this makes him about four times more of a total fag.

If someone threatens you online, that's it. Game over man. You are d-e-a-d, DEAD! Nothing can save you. Not even that new dog you just bought. You might as well kill yourself now.