Author Topic: When did we get ice cream?  (Read 1738 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
When did we get ice cream?
« on: December 02, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »
Driving by the Wizard's compound today, I noticed that the skating rink there bears the title "C.W. Vause Memorial Arena".  This ranks as one of the more comic shitbag moves the Wizard has pulled.  Mel Sembler named the embassy residence he had built in Italy after himself, so I must admit to chuckling mightily at the Wizard's third rate example of vanity.  What was the point of building the rink in the first place?  Are a bunch of adolescent girls going to spend hours a day ringing pucks off the boards while they come to terms with their disease?  CW Vause has however, I am sure, contributed greatly in the ongoing research into adolescent drug addiction.  Or minor hockey in Calgary.  Or something.  No?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 11:25:05 PM »
It will be a great memorial when AARC is closed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 03:27:22 AM »
Who is going to be allowed to skate on it?

Does AARC have a supply of figure skates and ice hockey skates in every available size in their basement?  Remember the kids in this program are 12 to 22+ That could necessitate a large variety of skate sizes.

If clients are given plastic cutlery so they don't injure themselves or others what are they going to do with the blades on their skates?

I guess the rink was built for the "AARC Doves" AARC's hockey team. I think Colin Brown is the Captain.

The parents built that arena. I wonder if a phoney receipt was provided for Charitable Income Tax purposes?

I guess the accountant only knows.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 11:04:20 PM »
AARC doesn't even have socks and underwear for the clients.  Fakedoctorscumbag has delusions of being Pere Murray of Notre Dame.  Unforunately for those in AARC, the Wizard is a cult leader not an educator.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992