Author Topic: Visit www.fornits.com  (Read 6708 times)

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 10:04:18 AM »
So I have a question, but don't want to 'disrupt' the thread.
Obviously:  it occurred to someone somewhere that there would be opportunists waiting to take advantage of things like the 'sharing' of personal information online w/o specific permission of the individual for the purpose of profit...steps were taken to prevent and protect...
So here's my question:  Why weren't opportunities just eliminated instead of preventive steps being taken...?  

Or does stuff like that just come full circle to Antigen because she own's it?   :roll:

...And whoever you are?  Here's a reality check for you:  If you don't want the entire internet/planet to know all about it, DON'T POST IT ANYWHERE!!
I fully expect any- and every-thing I've ever 'been, done and seen' to revisit me @ sometime, and probably @ the most inopportune moment, and if you don't, you really are an idiot!

...And just suppose (Insert one evil-repellant gesture in here  ::seg:: ) by some act of demonism, you manage to silence Ginger here.  So what.  THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF US.  And apparantly, WE WILL NOT ALL BE SILENCED, ANYMORE.
You should be more careful how hard you push to bend reality to fit your perceptions.  Life snaps back, ya know...Just as hard as you bend it
How 'bout if everyone opens their own website?  And 'shares' info?

People like you ALWAYS get their comeuppance in the end.  ALWAYS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 10:07:13 AM »
Quote from: ""13013""
Look lady, you don't have to pretend that you didn't want your address posted on this site! You know that you were the one who asked for it to be posted in the first place. If you want someone to come around to  visit you that badly, why not just say so instead of putting yourself and the rest of us through this ridiculous charade?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen""
Quote from: ""Guest""
I have had name, address and a map to my home published repeatedly on your site. I checked a few days ago and these posts are still there. I would like them removed.

First, you're very lucky that I happened along this thread. I don't always have time to read all the latest. Lately I've rarely found time to even keep up with the most important issues here. If you take issue with something posted here you have to contact the author and talk to them about getting it edited. If that falls through, let me know. I don't know your name so how could I possibly find it? I'm not even sure the search function is working atm.

Most of the time when a complaint such as this comes to me it turns out the person making the complaint actually let the info slip themselves, not by any admin or moderator sniffing it out.

Anne S. Hall (read slowly - "an asshole"  :wink: ) actually did post all of her personal information elsewhere on the net and it was compiled from those sources (principally STRUGGLINGTEENS who conveniently posted her IP address and Anne herself who posted her email address and real name on STRUGGLINGTEENS in the profile section).

Since Anne posted her personal information of her own volition, it is she who bears the burden of consequence.  It's all public information because SHE POSTED IT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC'S CONSUMPTION and now she's angry because the general public is aware?  Tough shit, Anne.  Grow up and learn not to spread your and your children's business all over the 'net!

I'd love to see you bring a suit over this Anne.  Your name will be so sullied (if it could be any more than currently) and dragged through the mud based on your own behavior and postings (including threats/libel) that it would end up with you being the big loser.

So, to recap:  Annne S. Hall has identified herself by name and email address on the 'net, thusly making it public information.  Then her name was looked up IN THE PHONEBOOK - also very public - and her street address was published there as well.  Her street address was mapped using Google maps - also public information.  Where's the crime here???

Seems like ol' Annie has reaped the rewards of her own stupid behavior and now wants someone else to pay for it.  Well, fuck you Anne.  YOU did it.  Now YOU deal with it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 12:17:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
On 2006-01-18 21:15:00, Antigen wrote:
On 2006-01-18 20:55:00, Anonymous wrote:
Just want to make sure I've got it right.
Are you saying you don't think that DJ has outed persons on this site, posting personal info about them?

No, I really don't think he has. Can you show me an example? I think he reads quite a lot of industry related material and you post around quite a bit. And you've got that distinctive style. It ain't rocket science; you scatter the details of your life all over the net then whine when someone pays you the high compliment of reading and paying attention to what you write.

That's exactly it.  You hit it right on the head.  This lady put all her business out there on the internet where anyone can view it.

Example:
From Strugglingteens:

Profile for Gentiana
Member Status: Junior Member
Member Number: 4461
Interests: running reading gardening painting
What is your purpose in registering on this Board? (Specifics Please): support for other parents; my son is a successful RMA grad (1999)
email: [email protected]
Posts: 2 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Nov 2004 | Logged: 24.118.46.231 |

From Cedualumni:
Username Real name School
Gentiana Anne Hall Rocky Mountain

I NEVER put my name out there precisely because I am smart enough to realize the the deep psychotic tendencies people like you have and would never give out information that people like you could use to hurt me.

Maybe if you had planned out your absolutely viscious assaults on people here just a wee bit better, you'd have retained your not-so-carefully guarded, beloved anonymity.  Do you forget the disgusting and vile things you said about people in your smug arrogance bolstered by your hidden identity?

Seriously, did you READ what you wrote?  What you have said here is an absolute indictment of your character and moral compass.  You are nothing but a viscious animal while posting anonymously and a pompous, condescending ass while posting with your username.

You are a sick, twisted individual who has absolutely no business working with kids, EVER.

Ginger's right.  She's spot on.  You posted all of your information all over the internet because you have a need to be credited for your "work."  Well, you got credit.  Why are you crying about it now?  Not very proud of what you have authored?  Maybe you shouldn't have written it in the first place.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 09:47:22 PM »
To try to save Antigen's latest collection of fellow-travellers any further agitation: I wasn't not talking to you.  

Antigen, I take it from your lack of response that you are not interested in dealing with the fact that your board is being used to cyber-stalk me.

This in spite of the fact that I've brought the situation to your attention.

And you clearly do know about my concerns because you've already responded to them with the kind of characteristic dismissal of responsibility that calls out for a correction. Which I have to hope you get.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 01:22:08 AM »
The fact remains that 1) I and my minor child received threats of torture, sexual assault and murder on your board 2) someone posted information on address complete with map to my house and 3) I've brought this to your attention and you've given me useless advice and let these posts stand. And I repeat, if I had known that the pond scum who run wild here were in the habit of outing people, with access in doing so, I'd never had been here in the first place.

People who act like you, Antigen, so snide and capricious about the welfare of others---all the time trying to dignify it as "free speech" ought to be sued off the internet. I hope you are.

Ok, one more time, logic check. Do you really think that deleting the words will in any way deter the writer(s) from whatever may be their intent? The words on silicon disk, served up fresh n hot to your screen, are not a threat. Removing them won't make the threatener any more or less threatening. In other words, doing what you say would serve exactly zero purpose in making anyone any safer.

At the same time, it would impinge on people's right to both write and to be able to read whatever they please raw, unvarnished, as it spews forth. You start tampering with that and it chills the entire discussion. Ask the good people who post to the yahoo group. I think there are three.

If anything, those posts are a cautionary tale like so many others on here that might inform the reader about a great many aspects of the toughlove hate group and the personalities who are drawn to it.
Since you own the place, at least take some responsibility for the actions of the psychos you alllow to post here.

Are you asking me to ban you? Practice some self control, woman! I'm not yo mama.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 01:54:17 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen""
Since you own the place, at least take some responsibility for the actions of the psychos you alllow to post here.

Are you asking me to ban you? Practice some self control, woman! I'm not yo mama.

::roflmao::

Are you suggesting that Ginger is "at cause in your life"?
Um, your slipping. Better Work the Program.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 07:37:55 AM »
To try to save Antigen's latest collection of fellow-travellers any further agitation: I wasn't [not] talking to you.
Then quit being a fucking drama queen and email her privately, then...sheesh.

Antigen, I take it from your lack of response that you are not interested in dealing with the fact that your board is being used to cyber-stalk me.

You are ridiculous. Get over yourself. Thanks.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »
Why would I cyber stalk your whorish self when I can do it in real life?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
Thank you Antigen, your above reply shows just what you are, a miserable person and a miserable American who pretends to confuse absoute lack of responsibility with true liberty.  

Boy, would the Founding Fathers, who DID recognize the difference, have absolutely no time for you--- or your hypocritical justifications for putting others at risk.  

Your little psycho-minion's house-post illustrates the kind of sickos who are associated with you.  As if additional proof was needed.

Next stop for me is to communicate with Sue S. and her representatives who seem well on the way to putting a stop to this.  I advise others who have been damaged by this web site to do the same.  

If you've kept and collected phone trap records, email addresses, messages, and posts of harrassers connected with this site, why not send them to Sue & Company, the contact info is posted on the Sue Scheff thread or try her website.  Let's pool what's out there and see what can be done.  

It will save others what some of us have been through and, with a little luck, might even put some of the scum away for a few years--whether or not they're willing to admit outright that they are co-conspirators in this.  Ignorance of the law has never been an excuse as I fervently hope some of these jokers get to learn the hard way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
To try to save Antigen's latest collection of fellow-travellers any further agitation: I wasn't [not] talking to you.
Then quit being a fucking drama queen and email her privately, then...sheesh.

You are ridiculous. Get over yourself. Thanks.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 08:33:41 PM »
Thank you Antigen, your above reply shows just what you are, a miserable person and a miserable American who pretends to confuse absoute lack of responsibility with true liberty.  

Boy, would the Founding Fathers, who DID recognize the difference, have absolutely no time for you--- or your hypocritical justifications for putting others at risk.  

Your little psycho-minion's house-post illustrates the kind of sickos who are associated with you.  As if additional proof was needed.

Next stop for me is to communicate with Sue S. and her representatives who seem well on the way to putting a stop to this.  I advise others who have been damaged by this web site to do the same.  

If you've kept and collected phone trap records, email addresses, messages, and posts of harrassers connected with this site, why not send them to Sue & Company, the contact info is posted on the Sue Scheff thread or try her website.  Let's pool what's out there and see what can be done.  

It will save others what some of us have been through and, with a little luck, might even put some of the scum away for a few years--whether or not they're willing to admit outright that they are co-conspirators in this.  Ignorance of the law has never been an excuse as I fervently hope some of these jokers get to learn the hard way.

Oh suck a dick, you stupid program whore. Good luck trying to make any of that stick. :roll:

"Co-conspirators," sheesh...what a drama queen you are.  :cry2:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 08:57:16 PM »

Was that really your house?

What are you actionable damages? How specifically have you been harmed?

Um, boy... that could open a can of worms. Ginger might inevitably have to release the posts in which regulars were stalked. There was also the matter of late night threats to a certain posters phone too. This could be interesting.

Damn, how bad were your harrassers? Were you raped? Injured? Shot at? Abducted, but escaped? Post those docs here so others can get an idea of how bad it was !!
Still unwilling to accept that "you are at cause in your life"?
Are we to deduce that you have rejected that est/CEDU mantra? Or just choosing not to apply it to yourself. Good for the kids, not good for O5.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 11:38:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Che Gookin""
Why would I cyber stalk your whorish self when I can do it in real life?

is that really her house?
I thought Cedu parents were well to do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Visit www.fornits.com
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 12:05:47 AM »
is that really her house?
I thought Cedu parents were well to do

:rofl:  :rofl: