Poll

Should Hyde\'s new building be named after one of their most destructive drug king pins ever

yes
2 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closes: September 13, 2045, 09:24:30 PM

Author Topic: Why is Hyde's recent addition funded by big Money Hustlers??  (Read 1858 times)

Offline #1 MUCKRAKER

• View Profile
Why is Hyde's recent addition funded by big Money Hustlers??
« on: November 07, 2007, 08:12:15 PM »
While Attending Hyde as a Junior, one of the most ridiculous incidents took place. A very good friend of mine was wrapped up in some serious ethical violations at the Bath campus. He had reportedly trafficked 500 pharmaceuticals over International waters, from Afghanistan (he met this Arab in a chatroom) and had them delivered to Hyde. What took place next was a disturbing "Fear and Loathing" type binge between roughly 9 students...It eventually all came out and Laurie addressed the school very publicly and answered questions from the students and informed us that a few particular peers would be going on an intervention. and as the same with all the other students Hyde "kicks out" the door was always open and they could re-interview at a later time. Well they all got back in within 3 months and didnt have much of an attitude change, the only thing that was  truly preposterous was how these students could ever be allowed back, but w/e Hyde does their own thing. Now as all you Hyde alum know, the shit hits the fan there on a regular basis and because of that I just never thought much of it...But now as a recent Grad and with a new look on Hyde, since I have read these blogs and just from being outside the confines. I noticed something that did not seem to fall under the word INTEGRITY. You see at this past Graduation I witnessed the Red Ribbon cut off the new CHASE academic wing. The Chase Academic wing is part of the Brand new 6 million dollar Library that Hyde Bath just finished constructing... The point of all this is that My good friend who was kicked out of Hyde and then came back to graduate with a Diploma, is also going to have his name plastered all over the school for god knows how long...if you dont get it, his name was Chase and he was the ring leader of the drug epidemic I described above, I just have one question for Hyde...Is there much integrity or dignity in accepting a huge check from someone who could have completely humiliated or maybe shut down your school. I think that when the situation took place, it was handled very mature and professionally... But when Hyde needed to bridge that gap between 4 million and 6, they knew just who to call on for the favor...

P.S. no hard feelings Chase
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
got no strings to hold be down
To make me fret or make me frown
I had strings, but now I\'m free
I got no strings on me

Convicted 4 yrs, got out with the dip and a good head on my shoulders

I know more about this institution than you hands down, True Dishonesty\'s not even addressed in Seminars...I will keep the nitty gritty to myself, for the fact that Hyde did nothing but good for me, and until they betray me for whatever reason, I am not going to publicly humilate them and show the world their  \"Character Defects\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why is Hyde's recent addition funded by big Money Hustle
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:58:40 PM »
Quote from: ""#1 MUCKRAKER""
I think that when the situation took place, it was handled very mature and professionally...
I know more about this institution than you hands down, True Dishonesty's not even addressed in Seminars...I will keep the nitty gritty to myself, for the fact that Hyde did nothing but good for me, and until they betray me for whatever reason, I am not going to publicly humilate them and show the world their "Character Defects"

another tactic, another TROLL?  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why is Hyde's recent addition funded by big Money Hustlers??
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 03:19:32 AM »
Quote from: "#1 MUCKRAKER"
While Attending Hyde as a Junior, one of the most ridiculous incidents took place. A very good friend of mine was wrapped up in some serious ethical violations at the Bath campus. He had reportedly trafficked 500 pharmaceuticals over International waters, from Afghanistan (he met this Arab in a chatroom) and had them delivered to Hyde. What took place next was a disturbing "Fear and Loathing" type binge between roughly 9 students...It eventually all came out and Laurie addressed the school very publicly and answered questions from the students and informed us that a few particular peers would be going on an intervention. and as the same with all the other students Hyde "kicks out" the door was always open and they could re-interview at a later time. Well they all got back in within 3 months and didnt have much of an attitude change, the only thing that was  truly preposterous was how these students could ever be allowed back, but w/e Hyde does their own thing. Now as all you Hyde alum know, the shit hits the fan there on a regular basis and because of that I just never thought much of it...But now as a recent Grad and with a new look on Hyde, since I have read these blogs and just from being outside the confines. I noticed something that did not seem to fall under the word INTEGRITY. You see at this past Graduation I witnessed the Red Ribbon cut off the new CHASE academic wing. The Chase Academic wing is part of the Brand new 6 million dollar Library that Hyde Bath just finished constructing... The point of all this is that My good friend who was kicked out of Hyde and then came back to graduate with a Diploma, is also going to have his name plastered all over the school for god knows how long...if you dont get it, his name was Chase and he was the ring leader of the drug epidemic I described above, I just have one question for Hyde...Is there much integrity or dignity in accepting a huge check from someone who could have completely humiliated or maybe shut down your school. I think that when the situation took place, it was handled very mature and professionally... But when Hyde needed to bridge that gap between 4 million and 6, they knew just who to call on for the favor...

P.S. no hard feelings Chase

No surprises here. Hyde never lets integrity or dignity get in the way of accepting $$$$$$. Buy yourself a diploma.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Why is Hyde's recent addition funded by big Money Hustlers??
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 01:04:06 AM »
Buy yourself a spot on the Board of Directors, while you're at it. Hell, if you "contribute" enough, you could even become the BoD Chairman!

Maybe a spot on the Board of Governors is more to your liking? Even recent newcomers to the cult of Hyde can "earn" themselves a spot, provided that the donation pipeline gushes with sufficient intensity. And if marketing skills can factor into the equation in any degree...you're in as good as gold.

When all is said and done, as far as Hyde School is concerned, it ALL comes down to marketing.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------