Author Topic: Kathy Mosesian's Connection to Sue Scheff?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Mosesian's Connection to Sue Scheff?
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Who is Kathy Mosesian and how is she conected to Scheff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://rantravescm.blogspot.com/2007/06 ... heffs.html

Discussion on Troubled Teen Industry thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy Mosesian's Connection to Sue Scheff?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:34:49 AM »
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
On-line Monsters, Defamation & Sue Scheff's $11.6 mil Judgment

The kind of thing I've been through with ID thieves, defamation, spamming and flamers like Paul Davidson and his accomplice Ms. N, is a growing phenomenon.

Sue Scheff (www.SueScheff.com) a parent's advocate, recently was awarded $11.6 million in a lawsuit for on-line defamation. Another lady with similar experiences who I researched and discovered personally, contacted me recently and is affiliated with Ms. Scheff. Kathy's disclaimer site is KathyMosesian.name

The national media is gradually giving a spotlight to on-line predators and masked entities who set out to smear innocent people. The next stop for Sue Scheff could very well be the Oprah Winfrey Show.

In the meantime, I've had an article published on www.EzineArticles.com entitled "A Scary Monster Lurks Beneath the Internet's Surface; Protecting your On-Line Identity."

Paul Davidson, (see previous posts & videos) who has pretty much committed a form of defamation against retired actress Kristy McNichol, has done so due to McNichol being considered a public figure. I thought Davidson was an excellent example to show milder forms of how men seek to smear and defame women who either ignore, reject or don't play their game.

Posted by C.M. at Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Labels: Kathy Mosesian, Paul Davidson, Sue Scheff
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »