Author Topic: Need some Help  (Read 1019 times)

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
Need some Help
« on: October 31, 2007, 08:18:34 PM »
heyy does anyone know how to get someones email address? is there some kind of free search? i have one of their email addresses that is rarely used but i wanna find a more recent one
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Need some Help
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need some Help
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 09:58:46 PM »
just ask them, dont be a stalker. if it's not listed somewhere on google, they probably dont want you contacting them. that is unless there someone you cant meet physically...but then theres other means like passing your name down the grapevine, or chatrooms/messageboards like these.

you could also try facebook/myspace/freindster etc if the person you're looking for is under around 25 (there are older exeptions) or is a popular public figure among young people (artist/entertainer/author/politician).

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
Need some Help
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »
i aint no stalker.... i havent talked to them in years.. im trying to find them thats all
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.