Author Topic: Isabelle Zehnder Copying Other Advocates - Again?  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder Copying Other Advocates - Again?
« on: August 22, 2007, 07:44:30 PM »
It appears Izzy is so intent on reinventing herself she is NOW piggy-backing on the writings and positions of other advocates, some of which is actually copyrighted by the author/advocate and should be brought to their attention, IMO.  See example below.

Case in Point: Just Posted on CAICA

It is sad to think that in 2007
there exists in America an
industry where children are
locked up for years at a time
at the sole discretion of their
parents. These children and
teens are not given due process
nor is there any governing
agency monitoring who goes
into these programs, and most importantly, who comes out.
There is no governing agency
that monitors the activity in
these programs, no governing
agency determining if these
programs are causing more
harm than good.

POSTED ON TAUSA JULY 4, 2007
NO MINOR MATTER
Institutionalization without due process and other children's rights abuses,
exploitation, fraud and even deaths under the invisible hand of free-market capitalism
---------------------------

Every day in America, a child is at risk of placement into a locked (meaning institutionalized-style) so-called "specialty" school or program whose conditions, policies and practices may expose them to standards of care and treatment that are inhumane, unethical and unsafe.

Denied due-process or even an independent evaluation by a behavioral healthcare professional who does NOT work for the institution - it can be many months and even years before these children are "recommended home" or turn 18 - the age of majority when children, like adults, can not be forced into an institutionalized environment nor held in one against their will -- without a court order.

This practice of institutionalizing minors without legal authority has led to the involunatry commitment of tens of thousands of America's youth in private for-profit residential programming facilities located in and outside the United States and opened the floodgates to an unregulated multi-billion-dollar industry that thrives on children as a commodity - a veritable cash crop.

Who are these invisible "captive teens" and how did they end up spending the better part - if not all - of their adolescence trapped in the bottomless pit of a money-making institution that specializes in modifying unwanted
behavior by stripping children of their fundamental rights and subjecting them to Darwinian notions of tough love?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:53:11 PM »
Teen Advocates USA will be notified about this!  A notice will be sent to TAUSA immediately.

Izzy needs to stop copying other people's work and claiming it as her own.
She copied Paula Reeves disclaimer; and finally took it down...and she's been known to steal work directly from Maia's website.

Doesn't Izzy have one original thought of her own? Obviously not!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 08:12:14 PM »
Hello? Didn't Izzy help facilitate the placement of CHILDREN into these kinds of programs through her association with PURE?  Think those kids had due-process Zehnder?

This is the height of hypocrisy IMO, but what do you expect?  It appears Izzy got caught with her hand in the referral-cookie jar confirming that she is part of the problem, not the solution.

Shame, shame, shame Isabelle.  

By the way, do we know how MANY children Izzy referred and WHICH PURE RECOMMENDED PROGRAMS they may have been sent to?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 08:22:09 PM »
See...   Sue Scheff Truth for info on ISABELLE ZEHNDER and her history with PURE.

There may be info about how many kids Isabelle referred to PURE (and the names of the programs) available there.

http://www.sueschefftruth.com

8-)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »
Where's that definition of a borderline personality?

This seems to be beyond piggybacking.  Izzy reportedly did the same thing with Over the GW.  (See troubled teens forum).

Any shrinks in the house?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »
Seems like Izzy may have referred to Sorenson's Ranch; and that she sure had other programs she wanted to visit and have ready for referrals according to her emal here from sueschefftruth,

Isabelle did admit that she would start to take on more of Sue Scheff’s responsibilities in referrals:

“I just hope you’re doing alright. And _____ - how’s he adjusting? Have things gotten better at Sorenson’s? How do you like the place? I’m trying to schedule a visit there as well as some other programs in Utah. I’d like to see them for myself, especially if I’m going to be involved in recommending some programs when we have situations like yoursâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 08:50:58 PM »
Anybody notice that ever since IZZY stopped supporting PURE (at least publically) , her mission statement appeared to have changed along with certain webpages? For example, it was posted somewhere on Fornits that she deleted her FACILITY WATCH page and renamed it PROGRAM NEWS.

Yet the "news" of a lawsuit recently filed AGAINST Focal Point Academy and her friend and colleague Sue Scheff, owner of PURE, can not be found on this NEWS PAGE or anywhere else on CAICA that I can see.

Hell, even Lon Woodbury posted the lawsuit in his news section.

Izzy fools no one who has half a brain, IMO.  

The proof is in the pudding.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 10:15:59 PM »
There is nothing original about CAICA, in my opinion, except for the fact that apparently, Isabelle Zehnder sees nothing wrong talking out of both sides of her mouth.  

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE'S OWN WORDS
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 10:20:58 PM »
“I just hope you’re doing alright. And _____ - how’s he adjusting? Have things gotten better at Sorenson’s? How do you like the place? I’m trying to schedule a visit there as well as some other programs in Utah. I’d like to see them for myself, especially if I’m going to be involved in recommending some programs when we have situations like yoursâ€