Author Topic: Is Ross Sanner capable of being Dean of Students????  (Read 10983 times)

Offline jake

• View Profile
Is Ross Sanner capable of being Dean of Students????
« on: October 14, 2007, 06:29:06 PM »
This site has opened up an interesting question. Is Sanner qualified to be Dean of Students?? What is Sanners backround and history?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ake

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:01:16 PM »
Ross is a former student; apparently the Koolaid took rather well in his case, he came back to teach.  Some question as to an assault not too long ago, but that just means his modus operandi fits in rather well with the rest of the abusers there.  I think Hyde calls it "cares about the kids with a 'passion.'"  That's about as much as I know about his qualifications.

A then current student brought up the breaking and entering/assault charges back in March of this year.  Here is the thread:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=20893

Are you saying that Ross Sanner is now Dean of Students?  Ouch.  ...Well, can't say it surprises me too much at this point.  In my time that position was occupied by a man who propositioned a few of the girls on campus and ended up raping another of them.  He is no longer with the school but returns for many a reunion.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
Passionate boy, that Sanner.  I always had high hopes fer him, made sure he knew he was always welcome back!

He knows just how to take a bite out of life and throttle it!!  Courage, I tell you!!  Not like you gutless fru-fru nincompoop panty-waists here!

Also passionate,
Joseph W. Gauld, The Educator

Offline mansion dweller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 11:52:17 PM »
the man is an incompetant narcacist.
Y

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »
Well, Jake, one of the inmates has seen fit to render his hysterical and succinct five cents.  What do you have to say to that?  Seems you have been mighty unspecific here.  As yet, we still do not know whether you claim you or your child has been manhandled by us or whether my boy Mal just cut you off on the golfing range, eh?

Perspicaciously,
Joseph W. Gauld, The Almighty Educator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 04:05:02 PM »
oh god i feel bad for any students under his reign as dean of students. i went to school there when he was just a teacher and that was too much. that guy is a complete asshole.

Offline HG

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 05:01:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
oh god i feel bad for any students under his reign as dean of students. i went to school there when he was just a teacher and that was too much. that guy is a complete asshole.

wasnt that dubinski guy dean of students at some point too, but in woodstock?  is it that job or do they just know how to pick the winners?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 02:15:51 AM »
Yes, Dubinsky was dean of students at Woodstock. He took advantage of his position by making kids tell him about their sexual transgressions! My  friend was asked to describe in detail everything she did with her boyfriend. Dubinsky insisted she go into graphic detail while he sat behind his desk getting off on this. He is one sick pervert. I feel sorry for his kids. Who knows what they have been exposed to!!  Donna is pretty pathetic for staying with him and worse of all remarrying him. Doesn't she realize that men like this don't change. It is a sickness.

Offline ronaldlupe

• View Profile
Re: Is Ross Sanner capable of being Dean of Students????
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Ross is a former student; apparently the Koolaid took rather well in his case, he came back to teach.  Some question as to an assault not too long ago, but that just means his modus operandi fits in rather well with the rest of the abusers there.  I think Hyde calls it "cares about the kids with a 'passion.'"  That's about as much as I know about his qualifications.

A then current student brought up the breaking and entering/assault charges back in March of this year.  Here is the thread:

Are you saying that Ross Sanner is now Dean of Students?  Ouch.  ...Well, can't say it surprises me too much at this point.  In my time that position was occupied by a man who propositioned a few of the girls on campus and ended up raping another of them.  He is no longer with the school but returns for many a reunion.

maybe she has still got the powers at the campus.. :jawdrop:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 10:56:47 PM »
Quote from: "ronaldlupe"
Quote from: "Ursus"

maybe she has still got the powers at the campus.. :jawdrop:

I'm sure Hyde School will appreciate the advert, Mr. Lupe, especially given that the info might make it back to them a little quicker this way than by contacting them at their website.

However, despite your stellar experience in legal advocacy for individuals charged with sexual assault,  I don't think Hyde will find the services of a criminal defense attorney located in California to be overly practical, given that their base of operations is roughly three thousand miles away.

That said, there is always the possibility of shenanigans that may or may not have occurred at their public charter closer to your neighborhood, West Oakland Community School, though I suspect that the slush fund allotted for these kinds of expenses is apt to be significantly smaller.

At any rate, best of luck to ya anyway!  :rocker:

Cordially,
J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Violet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »
I heard that Ross is now in the Admissions department. How nice that he can hand pick his bullying victims.
Why does Hyde keep putting these deficient alums in positions of responsibility? Would any of them be able to make it in the real world? Hyde really should be called Hide Out. A school for emotionally and intellectually challenged administrators! Can you imagine what an admin meeting must be like? LMAO!! Not a lot of brain power there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »
hyde admissions is just persuasion and marketing

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »
Quote from: "Violet"
I heard that Ross is now in the Admissions department. How nice that he can hand pick his bullying victims.
Why does Hyde keep putting these deficient alums in positions of responsibility? Would any of them be able to make it in the real world? Hyde really should be called Hide Out. A school for emotionally and intellectually challenged administrators! Can you imagine what an admin meeting must be like? LMAO!! Not a lot of brain power there.
Personally, I tend to put the blame more on Kool-Aide ingestion. Even geniuses are not immune to its stupefying effects.  ;D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Violet

• View Profile
Sanner is an idiot.
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 03:05:47 PM »
Ross Sanner is, like most Hyde alums turned faculty, an idiot who can't survive in the real world.  
Ross is a farce of a man who lies and lies to cover his ass.  Moral integrity does not exist in his world.  He pretends to be a big man on campus, talks the talk, but just can't seem to walk the walk.

Oh how sad that people pay good money to send their kids to Hyde.