Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Is Ross Sanner capable of being Dean of Students????

<< < (2/3) > >>

Anonymous:
oh god i feel bad for any students under his reign as dean of students. i went to school there when he was just a teacher and that was too much. that guy is a complete asshole.

HG:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---oh god i feel bad for any students under his reign as dean of students. i went to school there when he was just a teacher and that was too much. that guy is a complete asshole.
--- End quote ---

wasnt that dubinski guy dean of students at some point too, but in woodstock?  is it that job or do they just know how to pick the winners?

Anonymous:
Yes, Dubinsky was dean of students at Woodstock. He took advantage of his position by making kids tell him about their sexual transgressions! My  friend was asked to describe in detail everything she did with her boyfriend. Dubinsky insisted she go into graphic detail while he sat behind his desk getting off on this. He is one sick pervert. I feel sorry for his kids. Who knows what they have been exposed to!!  Donna is pretty pathetic for staying with him and worse of all remarrying him. Doesn't she realize that men like this don't change. It is a sickness.

ronaldlupe:

--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---Ross is a former student; apparently the Koolaid took rather well in his case, he came back to teach.  Some question as to an assault not too long ago, but that just means his modus operandi fits in rather well with the rest of the abusers there.  I think Hyde calls it "cares about the kids with a 'passion.'"  That's about as much as I know about his qualifications.

A then current student brought up the breaking and entering/assault charges back in March of this year.  Here is the thread:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=20893

Are you saying that Ross Sanner is now Dean of Students?  Ouch.  ...Well, can't say it surprises me too much at this point.  In my time that position was occupied by a man who propositioned a few of the girls on campus and ended up raping another of them.  He is no longer with the school but returns for many a reunion.
--- End quote ---

maybe she has still got the powers at the campus.. :jawdrop:

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "ronaldlupe" ---
--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---Ross is a former student; apparently the Koolaid took rather well in his case, he came back to teach.  Some question as to an assault not too long ago, but that just means his modus operandi fits in rather well with the rest of the abusers there.  I think Hyde calls it "cares about the kids with a 'passion.'"  That's about as much as I know about his qualifications.

A then current student brought up the breaking and entering/assault charges back in March of this year.  Here is the thread:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=20893

Are you saying that Ross Sanner is now Dean of Students?  Ouch.  ...Well, can't say it surprises me too much at this point.  In my time that position was occupied by a man who propositioned a few of the girls on campus and ended up raping another of them.  He is no longer with the school but returns for many a reunion.
--- End quote ---

maybe she has still got the powers at the campus.. :jawdrop:

I'm sure Hyde School will appreciate the advert, Mr. Lupe, especially given that the info might make it back to them a little quicker this way than by contacting them at their website.

However, despite your stellar experience in legal advocacy for individuals charged with sexual assault,  I don't think Hyde will find the services of a criminal defense attorney located in California to be overly practical, given that their base of operations is roughly three thousand miles away.

That said, there is always the possibility of shenanigans that may or may not have occurred at their public charter closer to your neighborhood, West Oakland Community School, though I suspect that the slush fund allotted for these kinds of expenses is apt to be significantly smaller.

At any rate, best of luck to ya anyway!  :rocker:

Cordially,
J. Edgar Hoover

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version