Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Dreams with Joe

(1/7) > >>

Anonymous:
I had this dream last night.  I am sitting in the mansion in a chair.  Joe is sitting across the room staring at me.  I notice a three panel door.  The veneer on the three panel door is bubbled and cracked.  I got up to look at the door.  This door is a side door into the head of schools office.  As I am examining the door Joe comes over and says "hey what are you doing?"
"I am looking at this door.  It should be replaced.  Perhaps we could go to an architectural salvage place and get a replacement door."  "Look at this" says Joe as he peels away the veneer to revel a sheet of glass underneath.  He flicks the glass with his finger and little chards of glass fly off as he does.  "We can never replace this door" says Joe.  "We have to remove it. "  Joe and I remove the door.  As we do the interior of the mansion intensifies in beauty.  We sit back down.  Joe gazes at me approvingly and I feel a sense of accomplishment.    

Karl

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Karl Jung"" ---I had this dream last night.  I am sitting in the mansion in a chair.  Joe is sitting across the room staring at me.  I notice a three panel door.  The veneer on the three panel door is bubbled and cracked.  I got up to look at the door.  This door is a side door into the head of schools office.  As I am examining the door Joe comes over and says "hey what are you doing?"
"I am looking at this door.  It should be replaced.  Perhaps we could go to an architectural salvage place and get a replacement door."  "Look at this" says Joe as he peels away the veneer to revel a sheet of glass underneath.  He flicks the glass with his finger and little chards of glass fly off as he does.  "We can never replace this door" says Joe.  "We have to remove it. "  Joe and I remove the door.  As we do the interior of the mansion intensifies in beauty.  We sit back down.  Joe gazes at me approvingly and I feel a sense of accomplishment.    

Karl
--- End quote ---

Damn me for being a modern, but you are clearly dreaming of having passive anal intercourse with Joe.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""Karl Jung"" ---I had this dream last night.  I am sitting in the mansion in a chair.  Joe is sitting across the room staring at me.  I notice a three panel door.  The veneer on the three panel door is bubbled and cracked.  I got up to look at the door.  This door is a side door into the head of schools office.  As I am examining the door Joe comes over and says "hey what are you doing?"

Karl
--- End quote ---

Damn me for being a modern, but you are clearly dreaming of having passive anal intercourse with Joe.
--- End quote ---

I tend to doubt the anal since I don't even do anal with females and I am devoutly heterosexual.  I don't want to sound like one of those guys that is too butch to play with boys because I have and I couldn't get off on it at all. Maybe I could cum for a CD or TS but I have been in a committed monogamist relationship for a long time and I am not going to experiment to find out.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---I tend to doubt the anal since I don't even do anal with females and I am devoutly heterosexual.  I don't want to sound like one of those guys that is too butch to play with boys because I have and I couldn't get off on it at all. Maybe I could cum for a CD or TS but I have been in a committed monogamist relationship for a long time and I am not going to experiment to find out.
--- End quote ---

Dreams reveal our deepest subconscious desires.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---
--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---I tend to doubt the anal since I don't even do anal with females and I am devoutly heterosexual.  I don't want to sound like one of those guys that is too butch to play with boys because I have and I couldn't get off on it at all. Maybe I could cum for a CD or TS but I have been in a committed monogamist relationship for a long time and I am not going to experiment to find out.
--- End quote ---

Dreams reveal our deepest subconscious desires.
--- End quote ---

I buy that.   How do you get from door repair to "Joe make me your man bitch?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version