Author Topic: Im sorry. It's funny  (Read 5067 times)

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Im sorry. It's funny
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 10:11:50 PM »
Stripe wrote:
I found the kitty in the street my husband has taken to telling people I trash-picked my new pet.
please don't be offended, but I think that's hysterical.
 ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao:: ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
you're funny - so's your hubby.  mine loves to flea market - says I'm the 'best find' he ever made.  I adore him ::kiss:: ,
but when he gets like that... ::puke::
the kittys I 'find' like that are always special.  Like they came and picked me out, ya know?

Here's a 'good summer' story:  I started Holland pepper seeds in the spring.  Sprouted them, planted them, fed them.  When I started the seeds, my husband (who knows everything  :nworthy: and is never wrong yeahsureright) says:"they won't sprout"!.  there's a surprise opinion :o   so I put the sprouts in dirt, he says:"they won't grow"!  followed by:"they won't get any peppers,you know?"!

my summer 'garden' yielded @ least 3 dozen cubanel peppers and so far, two Holland peppers     ::bwahaha::
(Hubby brought home pepper plants so I wouldn't be disappointed when mine didn't grow...aaawwwww
LOVE sausage&peppersw/potato&onion, peppers&eggs, stuffed peppers).  
::seg::  Jersey shore summer food, ya know?!::cheers::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Im sorry. It's funny
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »
he has a development deal with vh1 now. I'm just wondering how this kid missed getting sent to program. I mean, not that he deserves to go (but yeah, if anyone does..it's him)

can u imagine how different he's be now?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »