Author Topic: Another Sue spam blog?  (Read 6296 times)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« on: September 12, 2007, 10:06:18 AM »
Another Sue spam blog - link?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 10:49:10 AM »
She keeps blogging about it because she "can't get no satisfaction" from it.  People aren't buying it.  She thinks she can pound her beliefs and opinions into the heads of others....kinda like what the programs themselves do to the kids that are in them....they pound their beliefs and opinions into the heads of the kids that are there.  

The kids in these programs are a captive audiance and what Sue is doing is trying to captivate an audiance on the internet to buy into her lies.  She is pounding the internet with her beliefs and opinions.  

What she doesn't get is that it just doesn't work that way.   Most people are able to read between the lines (lies) and find the truth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 02:18:21 PM »
Carey Bock - Katrina Victim? You Decide.

Carey Bock (who called herself a Katrina Victim according to her Press Release) not only sold her home 4 weeks prior Katrina - she attended her own deposition 4 months after Katrina and after her lawyer withdrew from her case - instead of finding a new lawyer - she got married for the 3rd or 4th time! Victim? You decide.

Is this true Carey? I'm just curious? If it is, how does Sue get this information???? If it is not true, then how does Sue think she'll get away with spreading lies?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 03:00:22 PM »
Carey Bock - Katrina Victim? You Decide.

Carey Bock (who called herself a Katrina Victim according to her Press Release) not only sold her home 4 weeks prior Katrina

Yes, I sold my home before Katrina.   Financially, once the twins turned 18 and I no longer received support from their father, I had to sell.  I found it very hard to make the payments on my own.  I had just moved into a much smaller home when Katrina hit.  We had 4 feet of water and tree damage.  Most everything I had I lost.  

she attended her own deposition 4 months after Katrina and after her lawyer withdrew from her case - instead of finding a new lawyer

I did attend a deposition in Houston. At that time I did still have an attorney.  My deposition was taken by phone conference call.  My attorney withdrew due to funding a couple of months later because I couldn't afford to pay him.  

she got married for the 3rd or 4th time!

Does this really have anything to do with the case?  I don't think it does.

I am not sure what you mean when you ask "how does she get her information?"  It is not how she gets her information that is important in my opinion.  It's how she manipulates the information that is important.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 04:09:31 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »
I agree, it just seems like she's a little obsessed is all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 05:06:46 PM »
Seems Scheff is still blogging away about Whitmore in addition to these Carey blogs of hers.  Wonder when she's gonna get around to creating a blog about the lawsuit filed against her and PURE, Focal Point Academy, etc?   :roll:

Monday, September 10, 2007
Another side to the Whitmore Academy, and most say the only side.....

http://thewhitmoreacademy.blogspot.com/

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »
I must be special; Sue Scheff has added my name under "LABELS" right between the names Cherly Sudweeks and Mark Sudweeks on this updated disgraceful Whitmore Blog of hers!

Scheff never has answered the question:
Where did she get the pictures of the Whitmore students she has posted on this blog?
Students who were victims in the criminal case against Cheryl Sudweeks are featured in these photos on her blog; and it is my understanding that the victims and their parents did not give permission for their children's pictures to be featured in this blog.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Scheff's blog update
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 10:47:09 AM »
It's interesting that Scheff continues to update her Whitmore Academy blog since this facility is closed.  Why continue to BLOG and promote a defunct facility that closed amid abuse allegations and a criminal case against the owner; especially while a civil case is ongoing?

Since Scheff seems to enjoy blogging about what she considers "secrets" and the personal lives of others - wonder why she doesn't BLOG about a facility that is open for business; one she reportedly refers parents and their children to; one where her own daughter and new son-in-law reportedly work as counselors?

Surely, Scheff's blogging reading public would have more interest in reading her views  about Harbor Oaks Boarding School ; and reading more about her daughter and son-in-laws new jobs at Harbor Oaks Boarding School( if they still work there)---than reading about some closed down facility in Nephi, Utah !

Does Sue Scheff avoid writing, blogging about her daughter and son-in-law working at this facility - because there might be some conflict of interest to have her daughter working at the same facility that Scheff/PURE reportedly refers many children to?
Just asking, since a topic has been posted that asks if Harbor Oaks Boarding School is Sue Scheff's new "cash cow?"  I certainly wouldn't know.

Perhaps Scheff can give insight into how one goes from Gymnastic coach, stunt graduate to "teen counselor at a boarding school" that supposedly Scheff/PURE recommends to parents and their children.

Perhaps Scheff could BLOG about another facility that is currently open for business that she should possibly know about - Focal Point Academy in NV - rather than spending so much blogging time on the defunct Whitmore Academy?

Another topic of interest that Scheff might could address in her BLOGGING could be an explanation  of why Isabelle Zehnder took her off CAICA's "Advocate of the Month" list.
 Perhaps Scheff could update her "Sue Scheff - All About Me" and explain it there?  
When other people have titles ripped away from them - don't they usually make a public statement and explain WHY?  When public figures like Miss America, or Miss USA lose their "titles" there's usually a public explanation.
Why did Sue Scheff lose her title of "CAICA Advocate of the Month?"

Or, if Scheff really just enjoys writing BLOGS about "secrets, and people's personal lives" - perhaps she could write a BLOG from her own personal life experiences:
Maybe Scheff could BLOG about abusive "boyfriends" and what it's like for a relationship to spiral out-of-control to the point of filing domestic violence and taking the guy -friend to court, etc - as stated in all those public documents posted.
OR, perhaps Scheff could BLOG about the effects of an "alcoholic, non-suporive ex-husband" which has been reported; and gossiped about - if any of that is true.

It really does seem Scheff has an array of things in her own personal life she can draw upon to BLOG about that might be more interesting than me.
She's been pounding on my "personal secretive life" a couple of years now - and doesn't seem to understand - it's old, old news; and the shock value wore off when the Fornits topic "Joyce is a Slut Woman" was posted.

The fact remains:
I don't claim to be "an advocate;" I don't refer children to programs; I don't run a facility for chldren.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 04:13:50 PM »
Scheff states in the Whitmore blog, "I have visited the Whitmore Academy and Mansion on several occasions."
Scheff also indicated to me in 2004 that she had visited Whitmore Academy in person.
Scheff's testimony in the PURE vs WWASP transcripts seem to indicate something different:

Sue Scheff gave testimony in the WWASP vs PURE trial.
On page 98 of the transcript, reference was made to paragraph three of an Affidavit that was signed by Sue Scheff, and filed on February 16, 2002.

Question:
"You never resided in the State of Utah and you had only made one visit to Utah as a tourist ten year previously.
Was that a true statement when you made it?"

Answer by Sue Scheff:
"Yes it was when I made it."

After reading this testimony by Sue Scheff; which I assume it TRUE;
I begin to wonder, and ask:.
If Sue Scheff had not even been in the State of Utah since "ten year previously to the year 2002,:" this would mean that Scheff had not been to Utah since 1992.

We were referred to Whitmore Academy by Sue Scheff in October 2004.
Why did Sue Scheff lie to me when she said she had personally visited Whitmore Academy? Whitmore Academy was not in existence in 1992.
Sue Scheff said to me: "when she walked through the doors of Whitmore Academy, she could feel the love."
Scheff also wrote that "Cherly Sudweeks's smile could light up a room."

Why would Sue Scheff say these things about a personal visit to Whitmore Academy, if she had not actually visited the facility?

I assume her testimony in the WWASP vs PURE trial was true.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »
Since Sue Scheff has updated, her Whitmore blog and added my name to it - I wanted to re-address another issue that Scheff  wrote about me in her blog:

Sue Scheff wrote in her Whitmore Blog:
"No matter what it is/was;, all of this led to a civil case instigated by this mother."

Scheff is incorrect: The lawfirm representing the Whitmore parents in the civil case against the Sudweeks/Whitmore--HOWARD, LEWIS, & PETERSON -- was initially hired by the parents of the student who first alleged he was abused by the Sudweeks in November 2004 as reported by KLS TV in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Samanatha Hayes Reported on November 30, 2004
"A Troubled Teen Home Investigated for Abuse"
"A facility for troubled teens is under investigation tonight after strong allegations from one boy.
Carol Sisco, Child & Family Services: Our licensing office notified them we intend to revoke their license."
http://tv.ksl.com?index.php?sid=136013&nid=5

Scheff blog continues:
"What a mess - in the end - the most beautiful program to help families is closed, since it has to handle the legal mess this mother caused, in my opinion."

The Sudweeks did continue to have "legal problems" but I did not cause them.

Kristen Stewart's report in the Salt Lake City Tribune, "Boarding School: she stands accused of child abuse and hazing at now defunct treatment center." on June 11, 2005.
Cheryl Sudweeks was charged with 5 counts of child abuse and 2 counts of hazing against 4 Whitmore students.

Jared Eldridge, the County Attorney did not bring any charges on behalf of my daughter.
I am not privy to why the State of Utah removed the Sudweeks's license to operate Whitmore Academy. Ask them!
http://www.isaccorp.org/whitmore/whitmo ... 11.05.html

On September 22, 2006 Linda Thomson's report in the Deseret Morning News, "Plea deal for ex-school operator" reports Cheryl Sudweeks's plea bargain, in which she agreed to not operate a facility in Juab County "for the rest of her life."
In explaining this plea bargain, County Attorney, Jared Eldridge says: "These kids made some allegations of abuse, and I completely believed them. That's why I filed the case."

Again: I had nothing to do with this plea agreement. Why did Cheryl Sudweeks accept a plea bargain, instead of going to trial to prove the innocence she seems/wants to claim? I don't know. ASK HER!

I have no idea WHY or WHEN the Sudweeks decided to close the Whitmore Academy. Again---ASK THEM!!!

Summary: I did not initiate the civil case against the Sudweeks.
ANYONE who says I paid any parents to join this civil case is a LIAR. Anyone who says I paid any parent, or any child/student to lie about the Sudweeks is a LIAR.
My family was not a part of the criminal case against the Sudweeks. My family is not a part of the civil case against the Sudweeks/Whitmore Academy.

NOTE: I had never heard of the Sudweeks in 2001 when Mark Sudweeks was involved in his FELONY Animal Abuse case in Canada: Regina VS Sudweeks; and when the Sudweeks were evicted from Mexico for operating a school without a license.

So: hopefully Sue Scheff will not try to blame these legal problems of the Sudweeks had in these 2 countries on me, too "in her opinion.".

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 04:42:47 PM »
On July 25, 2007 I wrote what i said was my "final rebuttal" to Sue Scheff's Whitmore blog.  Since Scheff has UPDATED her Whitmore blog - I will re-post the rebuttal I posted on July 25, 2007:

This will be my final rebuttal post to Sue Scheff's blog:
"Whitmore Academy - My Experiences"

This blog advertises two (2) additional blogs that will be released:
Scheff's "The Whitmore Academy, THE SECRET, Shhhh"
Zehnder's "Whitmore Academy - Up Close and Personal."

If and when these blogs are posted; I will respoond to them.

In this blog by Sue Scheff, she makes repeated reference to my daughter, who was age 12 when Scheff referred our family to Whitmore Academy; assuring me that she would "place her own daughter at this facility if her daughter required a treatment facility."

Scheff carefully uses words like: "seems" "I heard" "I was told" "may be" "I understand" "claims" "felt" "in my opinion" and of course she slaps on her legal-sounding DISCLAIMER at the end of the blog.

In this blog, Scheff repeatedly states that my little girl "may have been disclosing too much about her home life" at Whitmore.
That I was afraid my daughter "had stories to tell" that I did not want disclosed.
That this little girl felt so safe at Whitmore that she was "disclosing SECRETS!"
Scheff assures her readers that I, the mother "had something to hide...and wanted to keep my secret from coming out."

Scheff describes me as: "CRUELLA DE VILL; aka San Antonio parent ,who destroyed many lives." Along with the cartoon picture.

She advises her readership to "STAY TUNED for more details!"
She asks her readers: "What does she have to hide? Maybe her daughter was telling the truth about her?"

Scheff then gives the name of this upcoming blog that will "reveal all:" THE WHITMORE ACADEMY - THE SECRET, SHHHH

Basically I have this to say:
Sue Scheff claims to be a "child advocate" and she proclaims she "helps to bring families back together" among other things.
Yet: she dares to post such things about a young girl and her mother?

This nonesense about my so-called "secret life" has already been posted on fornits on a few threads...the "popular" one being---
"Joyce Harris is a Slut Woman."

Scheff also states: "This mother wanted to keep her private life private."

That may be the most honest statement Scheff made about me in this blog.
I have the "RIGHT" to my privacy--the same as Sue Scheff.

I have not posted blogs or statements about Sue Scheff's children: .
I haven't posted and asked these types of questions about Scheff:
Why did you place your daughter in Carolina Springs?
Why did you place your son in a Military School?
Why don't/didn't you keep your children home and parent them yourself, like most parents do?
Are the postings on Fornts true---did you abuse your daughter?
Did you suppress documents that might prove you hit your daughter in the face and put your hands around her neck in anger?
What family SECRETS do your children know about YOU?

NO: I don't do that---because; it is none of my business how Sue Scheff parents her children. I assume she has probably done the best she could. I really don't know.
But it certainly is not my place to BLOG about her children on the internet.

I don't post or blog about Sue Scheff's personal life:
I don't know or care if this woman is married, or single.
I have no idea why she got a divorce from her childrens' father.
I don't post her home city on the internet.
I don't know who she may or may not have sex with---her sex life is of no interest to me, WHATSOEVER.
I have no idea why she seems to find mine of such interest: I don't involve her in my personal life---so what's her compllant?

I, Joyce Harris, do not present myself as a CHILD ADVOCATE, or any type of ADVOCATE. I am not in the business of making any type of recommendations to parents in regards to the welfare, or treatment of their children on any levels. I do not own, or work in any type facility that cares for; or treats children.

I do not, and have not ever abused any child.

I am a wife and mother; and yes; I do have the "right" to privacy.

Scheff states that "this mother has a grudge against her."
That is her opinion.

My husband and I made our Statement to ISAC about our experience at Whitmore Academy and with Scheff's company, PURE. We have never revised this factual, true statement since we made it.

I believe this Whitmore blog written by Sue Scheff speaks volumes about who may be carrying a vindicative grudge.

Since I posted this rebuttal -  Sue Scheff has been named as a defendant, along with Focal Point Academy, Glen Horlacher, and Boyd Hooper in a lawsuit filed by attorney David Leacock on behalf of the Green family.

It has been posted on Fornits that Sue Scheff's daughter, and son-in-law are working at Harbor Oaks Boarding School as counselors.

Sue Scheff has been removed from CAICA's Advocate of the Month list.

I'm not writing BLOGS on the internet asking Sue Scheff to explain her involvment in the Focal Point lawsuit suit.  I'm not BLOGGING and asking Sue Scheff personal questions about her daughter's employment.  I'm not BLOGGING and asking Sue Scheff why she was removed from an Advocate's website as Advocate of the Month.

I don't BLOG about this woman's legal problems, or her family's personal life or where they work, or don't work.  Why is Scheff so interested in what she views as my "secret private life?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 08:13:16 PM »
Because, when you don't have any defense, you go on the offense
oe lie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 08:35:15 PM »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »
In the Deseret Morning News article linked above, dated June 14, 2005 - the reporter is discussing the revocation of the Sudweeks' license at Whitmore Academy by the Utah Office of Licensing.

The reporter states:
"The revocation was the last in a flurry of licensing problems dating back to 2001 including the State's concerns that the Sudweeks operated a youth center under the guise of a bed and breakfast."

The Sudweeks were having licensing problems with the State of Utah as far back as 2001.

I had never heard of Whitmore Academy until Sue Scheff /PURE referred our family to Whitmore Academy in October 2004.

Yet, Sue Scheff blames me, Joyce Harris, for all of the Sudweeks legal problems - and for all the problems the Sudweeks encountered at Whitmore Academy in this Whitmore BLOG she's written?

Guess Scheff might  need to find another scapegoat that was around in 2001 to BLOG about.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Another Sue spam blog?
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 07:12:45 AM »
I'm guessing she is providing covering fire for the Suds while they start their next programme.