Author Topic: The Famous Mr. Black  (Read 5408 times)

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
You sayin' I picked Blanche out of an airline queu, Eddie boy?!!  Where the frigin bejesus do you get off, mister high and mighty, ass-licker of the century??!!  She was more man than you could keep under yer toenails, when she wasn't kicking back a few...

And as far as those tennis balls go, at least they keep my teeth clean, har har!!

Masterful "big balls" Joe, The Educator
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 02:21:24 PM »
Ha Ha!!  Beat ya back, Ed!  Is this where ya wanted to post yer piss-poor petty insults?

Guess I'm just a little too fast for ya, eh?

With the mind of a Centurion,
Joseph "Big Brain" Gauld, The Educator

Offline Ed Legg

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Joseph W. Gauld""
Ha Ha!!  Beat ya back, Ed!  Is this where ya wanted to post yer piss-poor petty insults?

You were a little too fast for your women Joe.  At least one of them came to me for a long hot Texas trail ride.

Kisses and Hugs
i]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »
Ed Legg on Google:  #s 3 and 4 on page one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 02:36:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ed Legg on Google:  #s 3 and 4 on page one.

oops! Fornits posts, that is

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 02:43:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Ed Legg""
Quote from: ""Joseph W. Gauld""

You were a little too fast for your women Joe.  At least one of them came to me for a long hot Texas trail ride.

Kisses and Hugs

Har har!  And just what did you do to anesthetize Anne in the interim?  Eh?  At least Blanche was a complete lush by that time, in good part to my efforts, so I didn't have much of a problem in that department, har har har!!!!

But your wife had a voice like chalk screeching over a blackboard when she got pissed!  That could not have been pretty!!!

Holding my ears,
Joe Gauld, The Educator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 12:19:29 AM »
Don't worry Mike I always knew you would make good.  Now some of them popular panty wastes that got diplomas.... boy!  Now  I am thinkin' about a boy that randomly picks a woman out of a airline que marries her then find out hes been made a cuckold for ten years ......  Character.  I remember that old boy voted agin you.  He was one of them tennis players.  What kind of game is that for a man, 'specially one that bits tennis balls?  Great Lord Almighty, that fool is still runnin that school. I remember you were a pretty good mat man Mike.

Kiss Kiss

Many thanks, Ed. I was proud to be a Hyde Muselmann (I almost typed muscleman). Actually, I sucked in sports, though I did manage to set the school high jump record in '77 (6'2''). High jumping was an easy primadonna excuse for sports.

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 06:43:02 AM »
Now some of them popular panty wastes that got diplomas.... boy!  Now  I am thinkin' about a boy that randomly picks a woman out of a airline que marries her then find out hes been made a cuckold for ten years ......  Character.  I remember that old boy voted agin you.

Ed,

There's no easy way for me to break this to you, but ... all the guys who voted against me are cuckolds.

Kiss kiss,
Mike

Offline Ed Legg

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 10:11:23 AM »
Now some of them popular panty wastes that got diplomas.... boy!  Now  I am thinkin' about a boy that randomly picks a woman out of a airline que marries her then find out hes been made a cuckold for ten years ......  Character.  I remember that old boy voted agin you.

Ed,

There's no easy way for me to break this to you, but ... all the guys who voted against me are cuckolds.

Kiss kiss,
Mike

Sweet Mother of Jesus boy went I find out who layed a hand on my wife ....

Hugs and Kissed
i]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 10:58:25 AM »
Teleflex [/b](TFX - Cramer's Take - Stockpickr - Rating), seeking to expand its medical technology business, agreed to buy catheter maker Arrow International (ARRO - Cramer's Take - Stockpickr - Rating) in a $2 billion deal.

Teleflex, a diversified manufacturer, will pay $45.50 a share for Arrow. The price represents a 20% premium over Arrow's closing price Friday.

Shares of Arrow were soaring $6.41, or 17%, to $44.20 in early trading Monday. Teleflex shares were adding $3.30, or 3.9%, to $88.60.

"With the execution of this merger agreement, Teleflex is redefining its portfolio and its Medical Segment by creating a $1.4 billion medical technology business that will be the largest source of the company's revenues and profitability," said Jeffrey Black, chairman and CEO of Teleflex.

Arrow makes disposable catheter products for critical care, specialty medicine and surgeries. Teleflex expects the deal to give its medical segment revenue of about $1.5 billion by 2008, and be "meaningfully accretive" to earnings by 2009.

In conjunction with the deal, Teleflex has hired Goldman Sachs to help it explore strategic alternatives for its commercial segment.

"We see significant opportunity to continue to increase overall operating margins, reduce cyclicality and position Teleflex for future growth," Black said. "While we remain committed to diversification, we are continuing to redefine our portfolio to focus on those businesses that best provide future value for our customers and shareholders."

Teleflex reiterated that it expects earnings of $4.05 to $4.25 a share for 2007 before one-time items. The company, however, expects the Arrow purchase to hurt its bottom line for the year.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 07:40:18 AM »
A wee bit of not quite so recent history for those unfamiliar with Jeff and Lennox Black's long association with Hyde and Hyde's Board of Governors...

This from the Alumni Newsletter, Fall 2003 (pdf download states 2004, but that title is incorrect; download has pic of Jeff in mid-golf swing during the 2003 reunion, in case you're interested).

=============================================

Hyde Board of Governors Welcomes Jeff Black

The Hyde Board of Governors is pleased to be joined by alum Jeff Black '79. Jeff is president and chief executive officer at Teleflex Incorporated, a position he has held since May 2002.  Jeff has 19 years of experience with Teleflex companies and had been president of Teleflex Incorporated for two years prior to his current appointment. He is the son of Teleflex Incorporated Chairman Lennox "Bim" Black, who joined the board in 1985.  

"Jeff Black's appointment to the Board of Governors reflects the emerging role of Hyde’s alumni in the governance of the schools and programs under the Hyde umbrella," Hyde President Malcolm Gauld said. "The expertise he has gained as a respected leader in international business, when combined with his deep commitment to Hyde's mission and ideals, will help ensure continued profound educational experiences for future generations of Hyde students and families."  

In his senior year at Hyde, Jeff was the captain of the football team and played basketball, tennis, and lacrosse.  He served as the business manager of the yearbook staff, played the saxophone, and performed in America's Spirit, Hyde's acclaimed performing arts show that toured the East Coast. Jeff returned to Hyde in 1979 as a postgraduate student, and, after graduating, went on to Old Dominion University, in Norfolk,  VA, where he earned a B.S. degree.  He has also completed graduate work at Harvard University.  

Throughout his career, Jeff has been committed to creating opportunities for growth and global expansion. As a leader of the Teleflex Automotive and Industrial groups, he expanded sales and integrated several acquisitions, growing the business both in North America and in Europe.  

The Hyde family offers Jeff a warm welcome to the Board of Governors.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 10:12:35 AM »
Wonder how smart it is for a public corporation like Teleflx to be associated with a Cult like Hyde School.

Teleflex should be more careful who they choose to support!  Wonder how the stockholders would feel about this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Famous Mr. Black
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »
Wonder how smart it is for a public corporation like Teleflx to be associated with a Cult like Hyde School.

Teleflex should be more careful who they choose to support!  Wonder how the stockholders would feel about this?

hey, Landmark education/forum is a corporation too and they seem to do just fine.  Steve Zaffron ceo of Landmark Ed business developement is good friend with warren Bennis and they both teach at USouthCal, HELLO! and we just find out how warren bennis feels about The Biggest ConJob and Hyde School. yada yada yda i could just shoot myseld and spare myself the misery of finding out just how deep this goes.