Author Topic: nope nuttin  (Read 3627 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
nope nuttin
« on: September 07, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »
irrelevant
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 06:59:25 PM by 85 Day Jerk »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 08:55:47 PM »
Holy sheepshit batman- - - - I want some of those drugs for me too.  Shit, give me the rest of your lithium too dude.  I wanna be fucked up like you were last week.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Gabapentin
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 09:03:35 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""

I am in no way trying to excuse myself for what I said or done, just offering an explaination for anyone curious as to how such venomous hate spew forth from me.

Bullshit.

It's not about fire and desire, concerning another veteran who likens herself to being a pirate.  Its more about a deep and abiding sense of profound disappointment.
My upbringing caused me to place someone on a pedestal when they really were pretty much out from under a rock when we shared a very brief and meaningless walk in the sun together. The tragic thing about some people is that through the wonders of marriage to high income, glaring inconsistancies regarding moral fiber, trustworthiness, and civic duty fall by the wayside and remain unnoticed by all but a few who remain silent out of the false promise that "keeping a civil tongue" and "keeping the peace" may bring.

Fuck you Bob.  You have no idea about me, my finances or my life or what struggles it's taken my husband and I to get where we are (which ain't much, we're finally just comfortable).  When I married him, he was a bartender who owned nothing.

You keep posting shit like this implying that we had some sort of friendship at one time or that we spent time together.  We happened to be at a few of the same places at the same time a long time ago.  If it meant more to you, that's in your head.

Stay the hell away from me and leave me the fuck alone you creepy little man.

::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Gabapentin
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 05:44:21 AM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
My doc put me on the above mentioned as a way to wean me off of Lithium.  Well guess what? You aint supposed to mix it with alcohol.
As anyone with half a brain can see, I did such a thing Wednesday night.  The results surprised even myself.  In fact, I had no recollection of even visiting the forum that night.  The time that I made the post indicates that it was some time around 12:42 a.m. my time.  That's pretty damn scary seeings how I went to bed around 10:30 p.m. that night.  In other words, I was sleepwalking, which is kinda cool in some ways that I type better in my sleep than I do when I am awake.  I'm just glad the little adventure did not involve car keys.

I am in no way trying to excuse myself for what I said or done, just offering an explaination for anyone curious as to how such venomous hate spew forth from me.  It's not about fire and desire, concerning another veteran who likens herself to being a pirate.  Its more about a deep and abiding sense of profound disappointment.
My upbringing caused me to place someone on a pedestal when they really were pretty much out from under a rock when we shared a very brief and meaningless walk in the sun together.  The tragic thing about some people is that through the wonders of marriage to high income, glaring inconsistancies regarding moral fiber, trustworthiness, and civic duty fall by the wayside and remain unnoticed by all but a few who remain silent out of the false promise that "keeping a civil tongue" and "keeping the peace" may bring.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. If what you said was true then why end THIS post
with more negative comments? Maybe these were " worded" better than you last tirade, but still shitty just the same.

I am the guest that posted on the other thread that I thought you had some talent and wondered why you posted such nasty stuff. Now you try and blame it on mixing your meds with alcohol which seems like a chicken shit excuse for the fact that you are obviously one very unhappy guy. Think there might be a reason that you are alone without a woman in your life? You are beyond unstable 85 and that makes you someone people will go to great lengths to avoid.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
I'm not here to be "popular"
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 05:35:57 PM »
I don't post on here to gain popularity.  When someone needs the light of truth shined on them, it shines.  Why does this society we live in glorify bad behavior yet ignore decency and humanity?

The guy who finds a cell phone accidentally left on a sink in a public restroom who then turns it into the front desk gets nothing, while the gold toothed grinning "playah" who purposely spills piping hot coffee on his nads, sues the restaurant for a million dollars is held in triumph.

So here is the deal.  You side with someone who lies and manipulates their way through life, blantantly abuses drugs of many shapes and forms without a care in the world, yet takes credit for any positive outcome in a life spun out of control that resulted in either the efforts of those who enable them, or most likely pure happenstance.  A person who has taken advantage of anyone foolish enough to befriend them to the point where obvious financial hardships where a result of said "friendship."  

Most amusing is that I am a man of 220 pounds on a 5'-10" frame.  My chest is 46 and my waist is size 38 and for that crime of not being built like a Ken doll, housewives the world over are hereby granted complete immunity from the following offenses:

1.     Adultery in any way, shape, or form.

2.     Remaining unemployed yet given access to 1/2 if not all of the
        household funds to be used indiscriminately for the most
        ridiculous of reasons.

3.     Complete and total drug abuse in any way shape or form, regardless of the social impact, strains on the family unit financially, emotionally or physically.  Absolute narcissistic nirvana simply must be achieved in any way possible short of resulting in death.

4.     The consequences of lying, cheating, conniving, stealing, plagerizing, speeding, or overindulging will be suspended as long as Bob Patterson, residing in the State of Tennessee, remains on this earth in excess of the medically sound standardized weight of ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FIVE POUNDS.

By the powers invested in me by Yoda, shortly before he died and right before the beer ran out leaving us to resort to a bottle of Albertsons mouthwash mixed with Lime Kool-Ade to finish off the last bowl, I hereby grant all housewives a life of guilt-free ease and merriment until the all empowering globally affective weight of 45 pounds has been lifted from the body of myself.  Until then, MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU..................Always
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 08:46:07 PM »
I don't even know who or what you're talking about any more. You're off your rocker dude. You gotta chillout and maybe stop posting for a while. Peace man.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 09:05:19 PM »
All drama aside (and with all due respect to Anne), I rather enjoyed reading that post...

But then I'm kinduvva crazy bastard myself... :silly:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 09:42:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
All drama aside (and with all due respect to Anne), I rather enjoyed reading that post...

But then I'm kinduvva crazy bastard myself... :silly:

I'm shocked.  SHOCKED I tell you.
 :rofl:

Hey, whatever man.   Sounds like the story about sour grapes to me.  I'm sick and tired of feeling like I have to apologize around here for the success and happiness I've found.  Every time I post about it I get some smart assed comment from someone or another.  I'm either a gold digger or I'm lying or I'm stuck up and bragging.  I can't win with it.  I wish I could talk about it with you guys.  You're the one's who would understand what it means and how good it feels.   I'm enjoying the success I've found.  It's taken me a damn long time and a lot of fucking heartache that nobody could get unless they went through it.  I haven't done it at anyone else's expense, so I don't see what the big deal is.   I would think people would be happy for me.  But I get ripped apart for it.  This honestly is the first time that I can say that this place feels like group.

This is a huge part of why I'm off and on here.  You notice that most of the people who actually have found some peace and a way to move on are the same way.  They don't really frequent these boards. I guess I should just follow that example and leave this behind for good.  I rarely post on the Straight forum anymore because no one really wants to hear about anything that's good in someone else's life.  It's got to be either fake, or from ill-gotten gains or some such bullshit.  It really is a shame, because I met a lot of decent, forward thinking people here who taught me more than I'll ever be able to express.

I've more enjoyed being on the TTI forum.  I'd rather concentrate on what kids are going through now than reminisce about 'old times' back at Straight.

I really wish everyone the best.  I always have.  

::dove::

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 09:44:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Hey, whatever man. Sounds like the story about sour grapes to me.

Perhaps....but it was well-written and kinda humorous...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 09:47:19 PM »
Every time I post about it I get some smart assed comment from someone or another.

Well on this forum that would be limited to Bob, I think..

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 09:48:51 PM »
I'm either a gold digger or I'm lying or I'm stuck up and bragging. I can't win with it. I wish I could talk about it with you guys.

You can, and you are...right..?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »
Every time I post about it I get some smart assed comment from someone or another.
Well on this forum that would be limited to Bob, I think..

Nah, not really.  Remember, I'm a sellout for buying toilet paper at Walmart too.  I don't deserve any of the things I have because I haven't worked for them, or checked to make sure they're locally grown or organic, or I'm a rich bitch because I have a "yacht".

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 09:50:57 PM »
Hey, whatever man. Sounds like the story about sour grapes to me.
Perhaps....but it was well-written and kinda humorous...

It always is.  It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 09:51:50 PM »
I'm either a gold digger or I'm lying or I'm stuck up and bragging. I can't win with it. I wish I could talk about it with you guys.
You can, and you are...right..?

Yeah, well it's not like anyone's really happy for me.  I get shit for it, so why expose myself to that?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »
This is a huge part of why I'm off and on here.  You notice that most of the people who actually have found some peace and a way to move on are the same way.  They don't really frequent these boards. I guess I should just follow that example and leave this behind for good.  I rarely post on the Straight forum anymore because no one really wants to hear about anything that's good in someone else's life.  It's got to be either fake, or from ill-gotten gains or some such bullshit.  It really is a shame, because I met a lot of decent, forward thinking people here who taught me more than I'll ever be able to express.

..and with the possible exception of 85DJ, our ears are open to hearing about what's good in the life of the pirate-lady.. are they not?