Author Topic: nope nuttin  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 09:53:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
This is a huge part of why I'm off and on here.  You notice that most of the people who actually have found some peace and a way to move on are the same way.  They don't really frequent these boards. I guess I should just follow that example and leave this behind for good.  I rarely post on the Straight forum anymore because no one really wants to hear about anything that's good in someone else's life.  It's got to be either fake, or from ill-gotten gains or some such bullshit.  It really is a shame, because I met a lot of decent, forward thinking people here who taught me more than I'll ever be able to express.
..and with the possible exception of 85DJ, our ears are open to hearing about what's good in the life of the pirate-lady.. are they not?

No.  Not really.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »
I'm either a gold digger or I'm lying or I'm stuck up and bragging. I can't win with it. I wish I could talk about it with you guys.
You can, and you are...right..?

Yeah, well it's not like anyone's really happy for me.  I get shit for it, so why expose myself to that?

I think you're jumping to conclusions a bit here..

Other than Bob, who else is giving you shit??

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »
Hey, whatever man. Sounds like the story about sour grapes to me.
Perhaps....but it was well-written and kinda humorous...

It always is.  It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

I hear ya...

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 09:56:41 PM »
It sucks when people are kicked for being up, I mean damn. Isn't that a part of healing and getting justice, finding personal peace? I would think that everyone would be happy about the success another survivor has been having. Reading about the painful things folks go through helps others to realize that they are not alone, the good and happy things however give folks a little hope for the future.

Can't we all just....

Get along  ::huh::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 09:57:29 PM »
I'm either a gold digger or I'm lying or I'm stuck up and bragging. I can't win with it. I wish I could talk about it with you guys.
You can, and you are...right..?

Yeah, well it's not like anyone's really happy for me.  I get shit for it, so why expose myself to that?
I think you're jumping to conclusions a bit here..

Other than Bob, who else is giving you shit??

See above.  Either that, or no one responds.

Ya know, its really OK.  It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  I just hoped that I'd be able to share the good (when it finally came) with the bad here.  It just doesn't seem to be the place.  And that's OK too.  Maybe I just need to realize that.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 09:59:28 PM »
Hey, whatever man. Sounds like the story about sour grapes to me.
Perhaps....but it was well-written and kinda humorous...

It always is.  It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
I hear ya...

Really?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »
Every time I post about it I get some smart assed comment from someone or another.
Well on this forum that would be limited to Bob, I think..

Nah, not really.  Remember, I'm a sellout for buying toilet paper at Walmart too.  I don't deserve any of the things I have because I haven't worked for them, or checked to make sure they're locally grown or organic, or I'm a rich bitch because I have a "yacht".

:rofl: :rofl: For fuck's sake don't even get me started on the subject of that crazy woman!!  ::bangin:: ::bwahaha2::

If it makes ya feel any better, I proudly purchase my TP at walmart and try to buy organic now and then too! I may not have a yacht, but I sure wouldn't mind partying on one! ::seg::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2007, 10:00:34 PM »
Really?

Yes!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
It sucks when people are kicked for being up, I mean damn. Isn't that a part of healing and getting justice, finding personal peace? I would think that everyone would be happy about the success another survivor has been having. Reading about the painful things folks go through helps others to realize that they are not alone, the good and happy things however give folks a little hope for the future.

Can't we all just....

Get along  ::huh::

Quit preachin' to the damn choir, hanzo.. we're all on the same page here.  :rofl:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2007, 10:02:46 PM »
{SIGH}  I'm sorry.  there's just a whirlwind of shit going on and through my head right now.  The vast majority good, I just don't know how to deal with it.  Cookie (and the history I"m learning about), Mary (and the history I"m learning about), my dad, my kids.

I'm just a bit nuts right now.

I'm cracking  beer and sparking a joint.

anyone care to join me.

Bob?  Care for some smoke?

::roflmao::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 10:04:52 PM »
Ya know, its really OK.  It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.  I just hoped that I'd be able to share the good (when it finally came) with the bad here.  It just doesn't seem to be the place.  And that's OK too.  Maybe I just need to realize that.

Aw, c'mon now.. sorry I didn't reply, but I was happy for you when I read your recent posts...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 10:10:49 PM »
No, not necessarily you...or anyone.  Just in general.  Awww fuck.  This is turning out to be more than what I meant.

I just can't believe my life now.  they told me I'd be dead.  They told me I'd be nuts.  they told me I'd never amount to anything.  

I can finally say, by anyone's standards, that they're wrong.  I got[/b] myself into their exclusive little world and I'm raising hell.  You guys would be so proud if I could tell you some of the things I've done and the people I've spoken with.  On a personal basis, not as part of any group, committee or anyting like that. I've made some progress too.  But when I talk about it (not so much here, but with others off the boards but fro here) I'm called a sellout.

Enough.  I'm having a smoke and I'll stop rambling.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »
Perhaps my "was" up there ^ didn't need italics.. I was just sayin', that's all.. I didn't mean for it to sound too emphatic.. you know, like I was arguing or whatever..anyway.. yeah, I thought it was cool that you finally got through to your dad like that, and connected with that old friend etc. I'll leave it at that for now (and refrain from 'relating' my own similar personal experiences).

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 10:21:45 PM »
If it makes ya feel any better, I proudly purchase my TP at walmart and try to buy organic now and then too! I may not have a yacht, but I sure wouldn't mind partying on one! ::seg::

Talk to our mutual friend.  You are definitely one I want around for what he and I are planning.

:wink:  ::nod::

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Gabapentin
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
Alright.  Here it is.  I love my life. I love my husband, my kids, my few friends (it aint' easy being strange).   I love my boat.  I hope we all get a chance to have a party behind Newt's house and tell him what we think.  Here's my message.

Enjoy life.  To hell with those that don't get it.  Have fun.  Take care of your own.  Don't take any shit.  Question authority.  Peace.

and.................

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, that's mine.

:rofl: :wave: