Author Topic: 1994  (Read 2235 times)

Offline sateriel

• View Profile
« on: August 30, 2007, 04:24:49 PM »
That's when I got out. I'm so sick of hearing about what a "great" place Elan was. If you were there, you know. If you've worked there, you're a monster. If you're the parent of a kid you sent there, you're delusional or a bastard. If you are some damn alumni that had a 'great experience' at that place, please turn yourself in immediately to the proper authorities because you're obviously clinically insane. I hate what happened to us there, and I feel for all my good friends who went through the same thing I did.

Shout outs to all my friends. I was gonna write your names, but I don't know if you wanna be associated with this bullshit place. God knows if I could change it, I would.

:evil:  BETH  :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:03:57 AM »
It is amazing that they are still in business. Hey Beth long time no speak how are you these days.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
Re: 1994
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »
Quote from: ""sateriel""
That's when I got out. I'm so sick of hearing about what a "great" place Elan was. If you were there, you know. If you've worked there, you're a monster. If you're the parent of a kid you sent there, you're delusional or a bastard. If you are some damn alumni that had a 'great experience' at that place, please turn yourself in immediately to the proper authorities because you're obviously clinically insane. I hate what happened to us there, and I feel for all my good friends who went through the same thing I did.

Shout outs to all my friends. I was gonna write your names, but I don't know if you wanna be associated with this bullshit place. God knows if I could change it, I would.

:evil:  BETH  :flame:

FINALLY! Someone with a good head on her shoulders! I am there with you 110% sista girl!
Bless you.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
Quote from: ""SyN""
It is amazing that they are still in business. Hey Beth long time no speak how are you these days.

Ofcoarse they are still in business Syn, they got the best scam going. Almost 50K for admissions, inferior hygiene products distrubuted to the houses (to save elan money). Man what a great long term scam.
And what is it up to now for the normal stay per student? 38 months? Who the fuck knows.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!