Author Topic: Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...  (Read 11218 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 04:47:41 PM »
So, Izzy never mentioned the Turley lawsuit to you; didn't try to recruit your family to join the Turly lawsuit, Sandy?
That sounds strange, especially siince Izzy claims she assisted in getting your daughter removed from what is reported to be one of WWASP's  most abusive facilities, Tranquility Bay.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 04:58:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
So, Izzy never mentioned the Turley lawsuit to you; didn't try to recruit your family to join the Turly lawsuit, Sandy?
That sounds strange, especially siince Izzy claims she assisted in getting your daughter removed from what is reported to be one of WWASP's  most abusive facilities, Tranquility Bay.

No, she didn't try to recruit my family to join the suit.  Maybe she knew that it wouldn't happen.

Izzy was used as a MEDIATOR in our situation. I know she claims more but that's not true.  We would have gotten my daughter out of TB with or without her around.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2007, 07:19:32 PM »
What exactly does/did a MEDIATOR do when helping your family to check your daughter out of the residential treatment facility- Tranquility Bay?

What role did Isabelle Zehnder perform in your daughter being withdrawn from Tranquility Bay?
Zehnder seems to present that she played some hugely important "role" that master-minded the release of your daughter from this facility.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2007, 05:04:52 PM »
Our attorney is the person that secured my daughter's release from TB, NOT Isabelle.
All Isabelle did was act as a kind of "buffer" between 2 members of my family.  But I know she THINKS she did everything..... :roll:

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »
Sandy

I am interested to know exactly how you were put into touch with Izzy in the first place, who initiated the contact?, how you were found?, where you on another board?, etc.  It would be helpful.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 12:07:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Mummie""
Sandy

I am interested to know exactly how you were put into touch with Izzy in the first place, who initiated the contact?, how you were found?, where you on another board?, etc.  It would be helpful.

In all honesty... not quite sure of the "links"..
I do know that a so called "child advocate", in the city that the biological mom of my daughter lives, knew her and this person put her in contact w/Isabelle.  I was then requested by my exhubby to cooperate w/Isabelle and help as much as possible in the mediation.  
I did do an internet search before I spoke to Isabelle and nothing bad came up that I saw.
I was never on any other boards.  I got on Fornits after Isabelle told me that my name was being on here.... now, I do believe, she was the one person that "leaked" my name...
Very bad move on her part... I started seeing the reality...
Do I need to thank her?  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
Wonder what city the biological mom lived in, and what "adovcate" referred her to Izzy?  An "advocate" from a Florida city maybe?

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 07:49:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Wonder what city the biological mom lived in, and what "adovcate" referred her to Izzy?  An "advocate" from a Florida city maybe?

No, it's not Florida..  
It's CT and the "advocate's" first name is "Johnna".. (not sure I'm spelling that right), I have no idea what her last name is.
 I'll try and see if there's some connection to SS as I don't know how Johnna knew of Isabelle. Maybe she pulled Isabelle up on the internet, I will find out.