Author Topic: Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...  (Read 11168 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 07:03:44 PM »
Would rather see thousands of hard-drives sold to WWASPS than one kid sold into a program!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 07:05:28 PM »
I am beginning to think that Karen may have been writing some of Sue's blogs.  She seems to be about as creative in her thought process as Scheff is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 07:06:17 PM »
Karen you shouldn't do so much speculating.  It says something about your character, and believe me, it's not good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »
OK, Buzzkill aka Karen, Karen Z deleted posts.
Who are these Trekker people, and why isn't Sue Scheff a defendant in the Turley lawsuit like the other referral companies?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 09:17:49 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Buzzkill, what is your opinion of the Green lawsuit against Scheff and also, the relationship of Izzy and SS?  Do you think they are still pals and professional colleagues?

I don't know anything about it that isn't in the complaint. I'm not surprised by any of what I read. I hope they are successful.

I have no idea what is going on with Sue and Izzy. I tend to doubt they are still buddy buddy.  I don't think Sue's pride would allow it. I would guess that it really made her mad when Izzy took down the links to PURE and tried to tell Psy that she had been "fooled".  But then again, the ranks of Sue supporters has got to be getting thin. Could be she'll want to make up just to have someone to talk to about all her trials and tribulations. Who knows?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »
Appears that Izzy and Sue-Sue pretending to have parted ways as friends and colleagues might be convincing to a few.
Izzy hasn't posted Focal Point Academy on her "watchlist" which has been renamed.
Izzy hasn't posted the Scheff/Focal Point lawsuit on CAICA's litigation page.
Izzy hasn't apologized to the Whitmore parents/children for writing that disgraceful blog.
Izzy's blog page refers readers to Positive Family Solutions website; but that website has been down/parked since right before the lawsuit against Scheff was filed.
Yet, some people would actually believe she's parted ways with Scheff/PURE?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 10:08:12 PM »
Appears that Izzy and Sue-Sue pretending to have parted ways as friends and colleagues might be convincing to a few.
Izzy hasn't posted Focal Point Academy on her "watchlist" which has been renamed.
Izzy hasn't posted the Scheff/Focal Point lawsuit on CAICA's litigation page.
Izzy hasn't apologized to the Whitmore parents/children for writing that disgraceful blog.
Izzy's blog page refers readers to Positive Family Solutions website; but that website has been down/parked since right before the lawsuit against Scheff was filed.
Yet, some people would actually believe she's parted ways with Scheff/PURE?

Yeah, this looks like she is still covering  for her "friend and associate". But is she doing any updating? I don't look at CACA, an so wouldn't know if she has it up as a static site, with no new info; or if she is keeping it active but omitting these important items. It might make a difference. I don't think the Whitmore families will ever get an apology.  That would require admitting she had done something wrong - or been wrong about something - not gonna happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 11:12:59 PM »
Ca-Ca's being kept updated; just making it look like PURE isn't around.
Izzy even took Sue-Sue off that "Advocate of the Month" list of her's.
Slick, huh?

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2007, 03:26:34 AM »
Quote from: "BuzzKill"
I have no idea what is going on with Sue and Izzy. I tend to doubt they are still buddy buddy.  I don't think Sue's pride would allow it. I would guess that it really made her mad when Izzy took down the links to PURE and tried to tell Psy that she had been "fooled".  But then again, the ranks of Sue supporters has got to be getting thin. Could be she'll want to make up just to have someone to talk to about all her trials and tribulations. Who knows?

IMO, I think Sue and Izzy are still "buddies"...  
Before I knew Izzy was releasing my families personal info to Psy and to many many others... she still acted like she was my personal friend.  
I think she milks the cow as long as it benefits her without regard to whoever else it may hurt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2007, 10:21:49 AM »
Sandy, in one of her emails to you, Izzy was bragging how she helped start the TURLEY LAWSUIT against WWWASP; and how she continues to find clients for this case.
Did Izzy tell you how she gets in contact with these WWASP parents to refer them on to the Turley law firm?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 10:31:36 AM »
Below is the email Izzy wrote to Sandy:

Hi Sandy,

I'm actually the one who found the Turley Law Firm. Last June I got a call from a boy named ____.
He was quite persistent and didn't give up trying to reach me. I ended up taking 16 hours of his
testimony one week and made the decision that this was the one. I was so tired of hearing these
stories day in and day out. I had tried for three years to locate a law firm that would take the
case (not his, but WWASPS in general.) It's not easy because once a firm realizes what they're up
against they bail. I got the Turley Law Firm's name from this boy's mom. She said she saw Turley on a
commercial, I think she said. Or and ad, I don't remember. Anyway, she lived down the street
from his building and urged me to call him. He and another lawyer there asked me to put an
information packet together for them, which I did, and to summarize ____'s testimony since we only had a
few weeks before his statute ran. I got everything to them and two days before his birthday they
agreed to take the
case! To this day I mentor this boy (not a good family situation) - every day. He's become like a
3rd son and his girlfriend calls me all the time too. Anyway, I told Turley that if we could get
his case going I knew I could get him more plaintiffs. And I did
. They amended the complaint in
late October, adding another 23 plaintiffs. Then by the end of December they had 82, and now they are
about to add another 40 some plaintiffs!!! Every call I get from a kid who's been abused or
parents who were defrauded I direct to the Turley Firm. Here's a link to one of my press releases re
this case, and a link to the litigation page of my website:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »
This Izzy woman is full of BS. She sonds like Scheff. I,I,I, Me, me, me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »
Well, Izzy and Sue-Sue do claim to be "friends and colleagues" who work as as TEAM; so guess they both have to me "I, I, I, and Me, Me, ME" types to get along so well in this referral business.

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 12:03:06 PM »
Sounds like someone's a little green..  :cry2:

And you couldn't be more wrong about me. I provide a service that helps families deal with problem children by referring them to the good programs! And I'll have you know that I've made plenty of sacrifices along the way to bring that dream to fruition! It's not all about me, it's all about helping the kids!  :roll:  :flame:

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
No, she never told me.  In fact, I don't think she even mentioned the Turley suit until I brought it up to her.  
I had been on the internet and ran across it and had asked her if she knew about it.  That's when she took credit for it.