Author Topic: Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...  (Read 11166 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »
Buzzkill's posts have not been deleted.

Karen aka Buzzkill, KarenZ and anon.

Are you sure you want to make that claim?  You have deleted plenty of posts in the past.  Don't twist the truth (aka lie).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
Oh gosh yes. I once wrote BK a long post on this very subject.

Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
Buzzkill's posts have not been deleted.

Hey Buzzkill, I'm confused- why are you writing letters to yourself and referring to yourself in the 3rd person?
Does that BK stand for someone else? Are there two Buzzkills??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
Who are these Trekker people?

The Colburns, Jeff Berryman, and Blanche Hardy have been mentioned.
Buzzkill (Karen), Psy(Michael) and Carey Bock say they are ex-members of this Sue Scheff group.

Who belonged, and still belong to this group?
Why does Sue Scheff's group of supporters continue to remain a "secret" as does the names of the programs she refers to?
Why no disclosure of who these Trekker people are?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 05:12:50 PM »
There's still the question of why Scheff/Pure hasn't been named as a defendant in the Turley lawsuit against WWASP? Over 100 plaintiffs, and none of these kids were referred to the WWASP programs by Scheff/PURE?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 05:24:02 PM »
Hey Buzzkill, I'm confused- why are you writing letters to yourself and referring to yourself in the 3rd person?
Does that BK stand for someone else? Are there two Buzzkills??

I was refering to BK DeLong. Sorry for the confussion.

Ya know many of these WWASPS parents sold other KIDS to WWASPS! I don't know the whole story with the cpu, but I'd say these parents are the WWASPS whores not Carey.

You could look at it that way. The one difference is the parents doing the referring thought they were helping. They were/ are wrong - but they honestly believe it to be true.

Carey knew that "renting" WWASP her lap top for $12,500 to provide them with access to all her email, from anyone who ever wrote her, was  [at least potentially] destructive and damaging to a good many people, and devastated the efforts to inform worried program parents of the realities,  beneficial only to  WWASPS.
I think that is a significant difference.

Are you sure you want to make that claim? You have deleted plenty of posts in the past. Don't twist the truth (aka lie).

Someone (oh who could it be?) said *BuzzKill* has deleted post. BuzzKill has not.  Well, except to combine post a time or two; but thats editing, not deleting. As for any other user name who might have deleted posts - many have done so.  I assume some for good reason, and others perhaps not. If *I* ever did so, under any user name, naturally I'd say it was with good reason.  Other than that, it aint nobody's business but my own.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
Someone (oh who could it be?) said *BuzzKill* has deleted post. BuzzKill has not. Well, except to combine post a time or two; but thats editing, not deleting. As for any other user name who might have deleted posts - many have done so. I assume some for good reason, and others perhaps not.

BuzzKill, now you are beginning to sound like Bill Clinton.  "It depends on what your definition of is, is."  BuzzKill is Karen, who is KarenZ who is anon.  YOU, Karen, BuzzKill, KarenZ, anon have deleted posts in the past.  You deleted plenty of posts, not just to combine posts or to edit posts, but you deleted posts by way of edit.  Don't play games with words and your identities.

If *I* ever did so, under any user name, naturally I'd say it was with good reason.

I'm sure it was.

Other than that, it aint nobody's business but my own.

You make it everyone's business when you post it on fornits. If you want your comments and your actions to remain only your business, then keep your comments to yourself and don't post on fornits.  

YOU, Karen, BuzzKill, anon have deleted posts in the past.  There is no if *I* ever did so, YOU did so.  You even went as far as trying to make them look like you didn't post them in the first place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 06:13:56 PM »
Believe it's all that Bible-thumping religious talk that bothers people when one lies, Buzzkill, Karen, Karen B.
So you called Carey Bock some names, and deleted some posts, so what? Why lie about something like that?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »
Quote:
Well yeah, but so is Carey IMO. I think they are very much alike. I do however think Scheff is the more awful of the two simply b/c she is so wiling to profit on the suffering of others. But then I also feel Carey was very willing to profit by actions that she knew would cripple efforts to counsel program parents as to the realities of program life.  

What?

How did I cripple efforts to counsel parents? I don't think I did any such thing. I told people what I thought Scheff was doing. I told people that I felt like she was using people, trekkers in particular, to promote her own company, PURE. I told people that I felt like she was using people, trekers again, to help with her defence in her lawsuit.

How is it that you think I am a hypocrite? I have been straight up on everything.

How did I twist the truth? Whose truth did I twist? Yours or mine? Please refresh my memory, tell me exactly what you are talking about with this statement.

How did I profit? I spent $30,000 getting and keeping my boys out of Dundee.

We have done this once before. You and I have discussed my personal experience of what happen to me and my family to no end and you ended up, for whatever reason, deleting all of your posts. Whats up?

Karen you claim that I crippled efforts, that I am hypocrite, that I twisted the truth and that I have profited off of WWASPS.  Can you please be specific and tell me how?

And the guest poster above is correct, you did delete posts and try to make it look like it was someone else who posted in the first place.  I remember that too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »
The point is, why does it seem anybody is still excusiing the behaviors of Sue Scheff? Never heard of Carey Bock referring a child into a WWASP program, or any other program.  Bock didn't even place her own children into a program.
And any grown adult who would follow Scheff's lead/orders and post Bock's Social Security Number; go door-knocking on Bock's door; call Bock's boss, is a rather stupid adult IMO.
Those types of behaviors by Scheff, if she actually did them, do not reflect a "damsel in distress?"  Those types of behaviors reflect a sick, vengeful person who seems to be on a personal mission to destroy someone.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 06:33:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Believe it's all that Bible-thumping religious talk that bothers people when one lies, Buzzkill, Karen, Karen B.
So you called Carey Bock some names, and deleted some posts, so what? Why lie about something like that?

There is no reason to lie about it.

Someone wrote: Buzzkills posts, which are deleted now . . .

*BuzzKill* hasn't deleted any post, and that's the truth.

But, ya know, I do find it amusing in the extreme, anyone would be so interested (obsessed even) in what I deleted, or not, and why.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 06:46:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The point is, why does it seem anybody is still excusiing the behaviors of Sue Scheff?

Who is excusing Scheff? Her behavior to the Whitmore families; and  others, has been atrocious and is inexcusable.

Never heard of Carey Bock referring a child into a WWASP program, or any other program.  Bock didn't even place her own children into a program.

Who said she did? What she did was, sell a lot of information, about a lot of people, to WWASPS.

And any grown adult who would follow Scheff's lead/orders and post Bock's Social Security Number;

Again; Was it the entire number? I didn't think so. . . I am not sure that was Scheff's doing anyway; tho I am sure she thought it was a riot.

go door-knocking on Bock's door; call Bock's boss, is a rather stupid adult IMO.

Not thinking clearly, maybe. Stress does that to people.  

Those types of behaviors by Scheff, if she actually did them, do not reflect a "damsel in distress?"  Those types of behaviors reflect a sick, vengeful person who seems to be on a personal mission to destroy someone.

I'd say they were on a mutual destruction campaign.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »
Wasn't Buzz pretty much posting as Karen Z. in those dark days?  I seem to remember that to be the case and that yes, Karen Z did delete and/or edit many of THOSE posts later on.

Not sure what the current fuss is all about but it seems clear that by all accounts, Carey Bock was no better or worse than SS and even the trekkers and pure loyalists who it could be argued managed to inadvertenly assist SS in promoting herself and her org. PURE.

Let's stop the backbiting and get behind the truth so that if given the opportunity, Carey Bock can assert her innocence through her own witnesses and exhibits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 06:53:07 PM »
Buzzkill, what is your opinion of the Green lawsuit against Scheff and also, the relationship of Izzy and SS?  Do you think they are still pals and professional colleagues?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »
You might as well give it up.  Buzz hasn't learned a thing from her past.  She just keeps putting that big ole fat foot smack dab in them middle of her mouth.  Wait, I take it back, she has learned a thing or two, how to lie and how to manipulate.

I guess those questions Carey posed are just too hard for her to answer, especially seeing what so easily amuses her.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 06:55:13 PM »
What info did Carey turn over? Didn't it show that Sue was a fucking hypocrite, and perhaps a bunch of parents too? Program parents are just rich  ....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]