Author Topic: Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...  (Read 11167 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
11 million dollar scam
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »
Scheff is shameless. I remember her efforts to harrass Carey way back when. Scheff's relentless efforts to have others write hateful harrassing comments on Fornits about Carey.

Scheff couldn't write any post herself of course "because of her lawsuit."    

Scheff stated many times she would "own the bitch's house."  It was a calculated effort on her part.

Apparently Scheff forgets it was her idea to call Carey's boss at the bank. To have her friends knock on Carey's front door.

Or to put Carey's social  security number on the fornit's site.

Talk about evasion of privacy. Scheff is a flaming hypocrite.

I hope I'm invited to testify on Carey's behalf to tell the real truth as I remember it  having taken place........

Scheff wasn't going out of her house prior to her issues with Carey. She blamed her not leaving her house on WWASP and their efforts to GET her . It was years before Carey was involved.

What ever happened to the good Catholic church going woman? LIE after Lie after Lie.      Shame on you Scheff.  The TRUTH will prevail.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Today's Dose of Sue Scheff Truth...
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 01:21:30 AM »
I hope you don't mean me asking W. but why in the world would people allow themselves to behave in such a despictable manner?

Did Scheff have ya'll under some sort of spell?  

I'm sorry but the damage that has been done in the name of "getting WWASPS" is so far-reaching it's downright overwhelming.

Scheff referred countless kids to WWASPS programs and yet she is not named as a defendant in the Turley lawsuit.

Some people find that extremely self-serving and have asked for an explanation only to be told it's an inappropriate or unfair question.

Now that it appears Pandora's Box is finally open and people are willing and able to be of assistance to Carey Bock in her appeal of that outrageous judgment, there is hope the truth will indeed prevail.

Thanks for your post - it's good to know there are people out there who regret their past association and/or involvement with PURE and not afraid to speak the truth.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: 11 million dollar scam
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 01:24:02 AM »
Quote from: ""wendy""
Scheff is shameless. I remember her efforts to harrass Carey way back when. Scheff's relentless efforts to have others write hateful harrassing comments on Fornits about Carey.

Scheff stated many times she would "own the bitch's house."  It was a calculated effort on her part.

Apparently Scheff forgets it was her idea to call Carey's boss at the bank. To have her friends knock on Carey's front door.

I hope I'm invited to testify on Carey's behalf to tell the real truth as I remember it  having taken place........

Scheff wasn't going out of her house prior to her issues with Carey. She blamed her not leaving her house on WWASP and their efforts to GET her . It was years before Carey was involved.

What ever happened to the good Catholic church going woman? LIE after Lie after Lie.      Shame on you Scheff.  The TRUTH will prevail.

Wendy,

Can you email me.  I'd like to ask you a few questions if it's alright with you.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 04:09:53 AM »
Grown-ups would follow Sue Scheff's orders to go "door knocking" on another person's house to torment them?
WTF?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 10:16:30 AM »
The door knocking was mentioned. Probably never acted upon.

Definately Scheff was initiating the ideas.  Others acted out of their own outrage of circumstances.         Scheff fueled the fire.

"Getting WWASP" is stating the effort too mildly.    

Carey knows I am available if needed.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: 11 million dollar scam
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
Quote from: ""wendy""

I remember this; but a bit differently. As I recall it, this was more of an effort to counter some of Carey's twisting of the truth; to try and protect the efforts to counsel program parents; and later, to expose Carey's [then] profitable association with WWASP.  

As I recall she was more concerned with making sure Ginger didn't get her IP address. But there was often talk of concern about not compromising her defense in the upcoming WWASPS V PURE case.  

I remember this too. It was a frequent comment.

Are you sure that wasn't the Coleburns? I am next to certain it was the Colburns who did the calling, but I couldn't say for sure who's idea it was originally.  

I remember a part of this number being posted. I can't recall that it was the whole number - was it? Anyway, I am not so sure this was a Scheff thing. Might have been, but its not something I recall 'hearing' talked about before the fact.

Well yeah, but so is Carey IMO. I think they are very much alike. I do however think Scheff is the more awful of the two simply b/c she is so wiling to profit on the suffering of others.  But then I also feel Carey was very willing to profit by actions that she knew would cripple efforts to counsel program parents as to the realities of program life.

Well be sure to tell the lawyer this. But before you do, make sure you mean it. Take into consideration the time and effort it would entail and make sure you are wiling to make it available before you make the offer.

I don't recall Scheff ever saying she wouldn't leave her house. I spoke to her lots of times when she was on her way to the gym or the movies or to her psychic. . . Was this something she told some few in private maybe?

If she is in fact Catholic, she is obviously a lapsed Catholic. The teachings of the RCC apparently mean little or nothing to her.  But where there's life there's hope. She can repent and be forgiven if she can find the humility to do so.  Pride, I fear, is her major stumbling block; as it is for so many. The proud shall be humbled, one way or another.  Interesting to me, the tools God sometimes chooses to use to bring this about ;)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »
Well yeah, but so is Carey IMO. I think they are very much alike. I do however think Scheff is the more awful of the two simply b/c she is so wiling to profit on the suffering of others. But then I also feel Carey was very willing to profit by actions that she knew would cripple efforts to counsel program parents as to the realities of program life.

What?  

How did I cripple efforts to counsel parents?  I don't think I did any such thing.  I told people what I thought Scheff was doing.  I told people that I felt like she was using people, trekkers in particular, to promote her own company, PURE.  I told people that I felt like she was using people, trekers again, to help with her defence in her lawsuit.  

How is it that you think I am a hypocrite? I have been straight up on everything.

How did I twist the truth?  Whose truth did I twist?  Yours or mine?  Please refresh my memory, tell me exactly what you are talking about with this statement.

How did I profit?  I spent $30,000 getting and keeping my boys out of Dundee.    

We have done this once before.  You and I have discussed my personal experience of what happen to me and my family to no end and you ended up, for whatever reason, deleting all of your posts.   Whats up?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Above post was mine.
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 10:59:51 AM »
I forgot to log in.  The above post was mine.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 11:42:43 AM »
Suffice to say.  The anger many folks felt toward Carey had to do with WWASP's amended complaint ,which was never added to  WWASP vs S.Scheff,Pure.  It was scary at the time. That in and of itself created havoc,which was probably the intent of the bad boys.

I 'm addressing the hypocrysy of Scheff's many posts. Her playing the wounded party.

I don't wish to kick the dead horse.   The 11 million dollars is my concern and why,and how to assist in over turning the default judgement.

IMO the efforts at the time to enlighten parents to our knowlege was sincere.

I do know i was unaware of Scheff's placement of kids in WWASP Program.

All Program parents have the opportunity to get free tuition with placement. Many do take advantage of the opportunity.  Scheff was better at it than others apparnetly.. Don't forget these parents BELIEVE the "program saved their childrens lives."  

SS definately played her "friends" against each other many times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
With the exception of Wendy it would appear the rest of these PURE defenders had their heads up their asses.  I remember the vile, disgusting language they used to attack Carey on Fornits.   It went beyond vicious.  Pathological, IMO.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 12:46:03 PM »
Sue Scheff seems to "want things both ways."  She claims she can not and could not leave her house; yet she CLAIMS she visits the many programs that she refers parents and their children to.
How can Scheff visit these programs that are spread across the U.S.  if she is house-bound?

Buzzkills posts, which are deleted now, were read by many; and she, too called Carey Bock some rather vile names.  But, if Carey Bock is willing to let by-gones be by-gones that's between them.

The former followers of Scheff, have they posted their opinions of Scheff being sued along with Focal Point Academy and Boyd Hooper by the Green Family? Any posts by these former followers about the recent developments at Harbor Oaks Boarding School?

Scheff has referred to many many programs, other than WWASP that damage families.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 01:17:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Wendy""
Suffice to say.  The anger many folks felt toward Carey had to do with WWASP's amended complaint ,which was never added to  WWASP vs S.Scheff,Pure.  It was scary at the time. That in and of itself created havoc,which was probably the intent of the bad boys.

Yeah - that about sums it up. Once it was understood the lap top had been "rented" by WWASP a lot of people were very upset - and not all of them were friends of Scheff's. There was at the time a great deal of anger and outrage as a result of that breach of confidence and betrayal.

I 'm addressing the hypocrysy of Scheff's many posts. Her playing the wounded party.

Sure, that's fair enough; keeping in mind,  a lot of us were wounded and were reacting from our own feelings on related matters.  But I know what you mean - our little princess is a pro at playing the damsel in distress that needs protection and rescue. Its an easy ploy to fall for.

I don't wish to kick the dead horse.   The 11 million dollars is my concern and why,and how to assist in over turning the default judgment.

I agree. This judgment is grossly unjust, on so many levels. . .
I truly do hope to see this case successfully appealed. I hope it is turned on its head in a new trial. I hope the truth will be told. I hope Carey has a counter suit and I hope she wins it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't stick in my craw, to see her made out to be some innocent victim, and champion of truth and justice. This is no more true of Bock than Scheff.

IMO the efforts at the time to enlighten parents to our knowledge was sincere.

Oh no doubt about it. As a group, the Trekkers are good people with honorable intentions. Its a shame they have, as a group, been drug through so much muck as a consequence of association with Scheff and PURE.  You might recall my constant insistence that the Trekkers remain separate from PURE, and my concern for the negative effect on the perceived integrity of the group, if this separation wasn't maintained. It was a source of on going friction, which eventually brought about my severance from the group - until we learned about the lap top "rental" and the amended complaint. That got me sucked back in - but only until we once again found ourselves having to choose between out personal integrity and placating PURE.

I do know i was unaware of Scheff's placement of kids in WWASP Program.

You mean after the founding of PURE? I'd agree with that. We all thought she had been a referring parent - like so many others; but it was unknown that she had for so long sent kids to WWASP after the founding PURE. That one letter to Kevin Richy saying she would continue to place children at Majestic Ranch b/c she had no other facility to send young children to was a major shock and eye opener for me personally.

All Program parents have the opportunity to get free tuition with placement. Many do take advantage of the opportunity.  Scheff was better at it than others apparently.. Don't forget these parents BELIEVE the "program saved their children's lives."

Yeah - this is true enuff. Its easy to forget just how effective the brain washing is and how blind it makes people.  

SS definately played her "friends" against each other many times.

Oh gosh yes. I once wrote BK a long post on this very subject.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 01:30:51 PM »
Buzzkills posts, which are deleted now, were read by many; and she, too called Carey Bock some rather vile names. But, if Carey Bock is willing to let by-gones be by-gones that's between them.

Buzzkill's posts have not been deleted.
I can't recall calling Bock anything worse than WWASPS' whore - I thought it appropriate at the time, and I still do. If you find something worse, let me know. Maybe I'll see fit to apologize.  

I have no interest in any by-gones. However, I do think a great injustice has been done - I do think it needs to be set right - and if I can help accomplish this by telling the truth, I will.

For example: At no time or in any way was Carey trying to profit from a film or documentary or news cast. She might have been working with producers or journalist. Several of us have. But profit was never an issue or possibility. I feel it would have been impossible for this to have been a factor in the rancor of the time, with out it being widely discussed, and so I am confident it was never a factor.

In all my conversations with Scheff at that time, (and there were many) I do not recall her ever mentioning that her business had been harmed by Carey. She was pissed off. We were ALL pissed off. But she never mentioned her business suffering.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »
Ya know many of these WWASPS parents sold other KIDS to WWASPS! I don't know the whole story with the cpu, but I'd say these parents are the WWASPS whores not Carey.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]