Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

pete gregory is a douch bag

<< < (5/5)

Anonymous:
point is Pete Gregory will never grow up

Anonymous:

--- Quote ---In 1988, in his sophomore year, James passed away on the court during a pick-up game.
--- End quote ---

They really don't take sports injuries or injuries from outpost seriously. There's stigma to bringing attention to injuries because youre labeled a slacker or faking it. Not jsut by teachers but other students too. I ruptured an artery or vein in my thumb and it turned completely blue and ballooned up to twice normal size. I brought it to the attention of my coach and he asked was there anything I wanted him to do about it, like it was a real hardship for him. I felt embarrassed and dropped it. The swelling and blue color didnt go away for 2 wks. I made a splint out of an empty toilet paper roll with masking tape to keep it immobile it hurt like hell. I think I may have had a cracked or broken bone or tendon, it never healed quite right and hasn't been straight since.

Violet:
I wonder what happened at the Bath campus that Pete Gregory is being "transferred" to the Woodstock campus.  Just like the Catholic Church, Hyde shuffles its predators from one campus to another.

Looks like he got caught with his pants down again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version