Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

pete gregory is a douch bag

(1/5) > >>

Anonymous:
fucking serious man. lose some weight its actually really sad that you cant even take care of yourself.

hyde88:
LOL

It's amazing he is still there..well I guess not considering his options moving out into the real world. Let me guess he is 'coaching' and teaching something like History...or do they even let him teach?

Ursus:

--- Quote from: ""hyde88"" ---LOL

It's amazing he is still there..well I guess not considering his options moving out into the real world. Let me guess he is 'coaching' and teaching something like History...or do they even let him teach?
--- End quote ---

MMmmm... Tell us more.  I precede this time.  Or maybe my memory fails me.  The name sounds familiar.

hyde88:
Pete Gregory was a student that was a contemporary of mine. His buddy, Bob Felt, was another one of the 'special' students. Both did Post graduate years, (ie 5 years at Hyde) and were welcomed back with open arms after their 'career' paths didn't quite work out.

For the record, both Pete and Bob were 'children' of Gary Kent (dead football and lacrosse coach). I would assume they either are teaching or coaching. Most likely both.

hyde88:
Also, I was the roommate of James Roman, whom I believe is still the only student to actually die at Hyde. He was 14 years old and had a brain annaerism and died on a Sunday.

There was, at one time, a tree planted in his honor right in front of the gym. It has since been removed (I know, because I go back to Maine regularly). I am not sure where it ended up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version