Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Honor

(1/8) > >>

hyde88:
My name is Weston M. Price

I attended Hyde school (Bath) roughly during the years of 1987-1988. I never finished, I was a discipline problem and never quite cared for any of the staff. In my time at Hyde I saw, or participated in:

Seeing a student (Stuart Grenik sp(?)) being struck by Joseph Gauld Sr (I was not the only one witness to this)

A sexual relationship with a teacher (with me)

My parents being paid off by Hyde to not press charges in regards to certain violations (see aforementioned relationship).

There is no substitute for evidence, facts, and actual testimony. Having been at Hyde for probably the worst time in it's history, I can attest to quite a few things regarding the school, it's founder, it's history, it's 'unique potential'.

Note, oddly enough. I am also a survivor of Straight Inc (Atlanta chapter).

Questions?

Ursus:

--- Quote from: ""hyde88"" ---My name is Weston M. Price

I attended Hyde school (Bath) roughly during the years of 1987-1988. I never finished, I was a discipline problem and never quite cared for any of the staff. In my time at Hyde I saw, or participated in:

Seeing a student (Stuart Grenik sp(?)) being struck by Joseph Gauld Sr (I was not the only one witness to this)

My parents being paid off by Hyde to not press charges in regards to certain violations (see aforementioned relationship).

There is no substitute for evidence, facts, and actual testimony. Having been at Hyde for probably the worst time in it's history, I can attest to quite a few things regarding the school, it's founder, it's history, it's 'unique potential'.

Questions?
--- End quote ---

Having attended Straight, Inc. , you no doubt have a unique perspective on many of the coercion techniques employed by Hyde.  I am curious as to your impressions, comparisons, etc.

It is my thus far contention that Hyde is not quite as "obvious" as Straight, but if you happened to be unfortunate enough to stand out, so to speak, one way or another, you would probably be treated to a worse brainwashing.

All that I have learned thus far about Hyde, not to mention what I witnessed during my time there, leads me to believe that sexual predation is a large part of the Hyde experience.  It is not necessarily known, witnessed, or experienced by all Hyde students.  But it is a theme that keeps coming up, again and again, from the beginning to the present.  Somehow this is wrapped into the Hyde philosophy much as intestinal worms are sometimes found wrapped around someone's feces.  It is a symptom of a far greater and more integral problem.

hyde88:
Did you actually have a question, or something to add? It's just your signature in your response.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: ""hyde88"" ---Did you actually have a question, or something to add? It's just your signature in your response.
--- End quote ---

My apologies! Hit the submit button by accident!  Post has been edited...

hyde88:

--- Quote from: ""Ursus"" ---
--- Quote from: ""hyde88"" ---My name is Weston M. Price

Questions?
--- End quote ---

Having attended Straight, Inc. , you no doubt have a unique perspective on many of the coercion techniques employed by Hyde.  I am curious as to your impressions, comparisons, etc.

It is my thus far contention that Hyde is not quite as "obvious" as Straight, but if you happened to be unfortunate enough to stand out, so to speak, one way or another, you would probably be treated to a worse brainwashing.

All that I have learned thus far about Hyde, not to mention what I witnessed during my time there, leads me to believe that sexual predation is a large part of the Hyde experience.  It is not necessarily known, witnessed, or experienced by all Hyde students.  But it is a theme that keeps coming up, again and again, from the beginning to the present.  Somehow this is wrapped into the Hyde philosophy much as intestinal worms are sometimes found wrapped around someone's feces.  It is a symptom of a far greater and more integral problem.
--- End quote ---

Hmmm....

Good questions. My time at Straight was darkness. To be clear, there are very few parallels between Straight and Hyde beyond the typical 'mantra' of belief that is required of everyone. Straight was a different realm of abuse. Hyde was a walk in the park in retrospect.

To your question regarding predation at Hyde, there was always an element of 'sexual awareness'. Typically, in my time, there were quite a few folks on 2-4 as a result. The only relationship I knew of between a student and a teacher was my own; as a result, I can't quite comment on others. There were always rumors, but given what I know, they were always pretty much just that, rumors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version