Author Topic: Troll of the year  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Troll of the year
« on: August 26, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »
I hereby nominate Sue Scheff troll of the year.

Who has done a better job of diverting attention away from the bigger issues? I mean come on folks! Sure, she's a pain in the ass. And just as diabolical and sociopathic as any other militant program parent cum pseudo professional con artist. But does she really deserve more attention right now than Robert Browning Lichfield, Melvin Sembler and their band of sadistic lunatics?

I'm frustrated. Can you tell I'm a little frustrated? Finally, the media is paying just a little attention to the money trail that has brought about an America ruled by the Religious Reich. Sue is dangerous to people who take her seriously and who believe her. And I'll grant ya that, as ed cons go, she may be more dangerous than most. But I think we all should treat her more like the troll that she is and pay a little more attention to bigger fish.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »
None of the "bigger fish" have manged to get FORNIIS knocked off line a couple of times have they?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »
She is far more than a troll.  

She is the equivalent of a sucker fish who clings to the backs of the "bigger fish" in order to feed to survive.  

She uses a double whamy fear approach on parents:
Fear that if the parent doesn't send their child to a program their child may die or end up in jail.  Fear that if they don't take her "expert" advice, then their child may end up in an abusive program.

Sometimes the best way to stop a sucker fish from becoming a "bigger fish" is by doing so while they are still relatively small.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »
How many trolls have been served with a lawsuit?  Scheff, her friend Boyd Hooper and Focal Point Academy were served with a lawsuit by the Green family on July 31st for fraud , etc.

How many trolls have been awarded an $11 million judgment in a defamtion case against one of her critics who is appealiing on her right of "freedom of speech?"

How many trolls successfull close down websites like Fornits?
How many trolls get invited onto ABC 20/20?
How many trolls earn way more money than most people reading this post; at least in the 6 figure category, annually?

Would probably call Scheff a "troll" too, to minimize her effectiness as a blogging diva; her financial ability to hire Reputation Defenders to keep her ahead of the game on google; and her seemingly ability to scare many of her critics into silence by her threats of suing them -- but surely wouldn't refer to this woman as a "troll" or a "little fish" in this nasty business.  Scheff has referred too many children into abusive programs to be considered anything like a "small fish," IMO.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 03:20:58 PM »
Well she is the super troll...

But really I think SC is trying to say that, while very public in comparison, she has nothing on the real movers and shakers of this industry: Sembler Lichfield, Politicians... The faceless monsters that grow and keep running this industry. Scheff is making a buck and a name from it but she's a dependent, in other words cut the head off and the cunt will die...
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 04:13:03 PM »
Sue Scheff is very literally a troll. She has had others post baiting comments on her behalf, and posted some herself, while pretending to be some newbie just discovering all this controversy.  There has been a long, on on going effort, to side track legitimate discussion of her business practices and history in the industry. Wouldn't that qualify as trolling?

Its difficult to talk about the problems in this so called teen help industry, and not come back around to Sue Scheff. She seems to have wormed her way into almost every aspect of the debate. No matter what you might want to talk about, someone will find away to bring Scheff into the conversation. And so, I also agree with Chicklet. Scheff is taking up more time and effort and energy than she deserves. I do believe this is a result of her efforts to bring down these fori. Big mistake on her part. But now that there has been a response, and the forums are once more secure, it is time to move on; For awhile, anyway ;)
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »
I am NOT a troll -- I am an ADVOCATE!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
None of the "bigger fish" have manged to get FORNIIS knocked off line a couple of times have they?

No, but they've gotten other sites knocked off and committed far more serious offenses.

Mel Sembler has effectively prevented any meaningful criminal or civil justice from touching any of his programs or cronies for 3 decades. The Lichfield criminal organization has done the same. They'll use legal threats and lawsuits to terrorize, wear down and deplete the resources of their victims, ruin careers and more.

Sue is a colorful character. But I only want to focus on her bullshit just enough to make it so that the cost of that kind of asshole move is not worth the benefit. By that, I don't mean punish her or make her uncomfortable. I mean that I try every time I get a demand letter or SLAPP suit to benefit from it in terms of publicity and sympathy, one day maybe actual profit from ad revenue and merchandising and such, so that it backfires and helps us more than it hurts us.

Any more than that is a waste of time and effort.

Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Well she is the super troll...

But really I think SC is trying to say that, while very public in comparison, she has nothing on the real movers and shakers of this industry: Sembler Lichfield, Politicians... The faceless monsters that grow and keep running this industry. Scheff is making a buck and a name from it but she's a dependent, in other words cut the head off and the cunt will die...

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

I wub you, Hanomon4!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 10:40:04 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 10:35:59 PM »
Pissy pissy pissy... LOL!

Offline Mummie

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 11:54:58 AM »
Scarlett

Think I am reading that you think efforts should be made to take down the big fish, then the tiny fish will eventually die off since they have nothing left to feed on, tiny fish like Sue Scheff?

Sorry, haven't posted in a few weeks, but back now.
quot;You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.\"  -Eric Hoffer- (1902-83)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
Hey Mummie, I'm a little behind too. Good to hear from you.

Yes, just about exactly that. More than just protecting the private teen (and now pre-teen/young adult) gulag industry, these sadistic lunatics have garnered an incredible amount of sway in public policy. Just look at
Pathway Family Center/Straight Detroit forum. To err is human. To really fowl things up (and create a self perpetuating, nearly unstoppable insatiable blob-like monster in the process) requres government funding.

Yes, I think sue is an annoyance when she's not downright entertaining. However, we do have bigger fish to fry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »
Is Mummie the same poster who Izzy sent to Fornits after the shit hit the fan with the Patti Atwoods emails?  Said she had a kid in 5 programs, including TB, Sorensons, Red Rock and Midwest (can't remember the other one) then posted she was trying to talk him into coming home?

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... ht=#274653

Sounds like a bonafide program parent to me times 5.

Poor kid - wonder if he is still locked up on Mommy Dearest's dime pondering if he "wants" to come home?

GMAFB!  

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 11:19:09 AM »
Five programs? Including placements after Tranquility Bay?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Troll of the year
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 03:26:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Is Mummie the same poster who Izzy sent to Fornits after the shit hit the fan with the Patti Atwoods emails?  Said she had a kid in 5 programs, including TB, Sorensons, Red Rock and Midwest (can't remember the other one) then posted she was trying to talk him into coming home?

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... ht=#274653

Sounds like a bonafide program parent to me times 5.

Poor kid - wonder if he is still locked up on Mommy Dearest's dime pondering if he "wants" to come home?

GMAFB!  

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

She took the kid home after talking to people on Fornits.  She then went on vacation with him.  He's not going to a program.  I think Mummie realizes that program wasn't such a great idea by now.

Besides.  She really was conned by WWASP and Izzy.  It's not really totally her fault.  I was fooled by Sue Scheff when I got out of program and she contacted me.  I thought she was a "good guy".  Hell... I signed myself into a program that I thought was a school at the time.  This industry is very good at tricking people.

Besides, if you've ever been through an LGAT seminar/workshop you probably know how effective they can be in messing with minds.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Troll of the year
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 11:22:09 PM »
Any chance of signing up 4 more times?