Author Topic: Alldredge Academy  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Alldredge Academy
« on: February 13, 2002, 09:08:00 PM »
I've had a request for information on this school, if you know anything about Alldredge Academy (good or bad) Please let me know!

[email protected]

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2002, 07:26:00 AM »
This update came in to my e-mailbox.....

On February 13, 2002, a grand jury returned an indictment against Alldredge Academy for felony child neglect resulting in death. Two newspaper articles with more information have been posted on Woodbury Reports in the breaking news section.
Kathy

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2002, 07:29:00 AM »
For more information on Alldredge Academy, there is a thread in the Straight Inc Survivors discussion forum at http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.phtml4 ... &forum=7&5
Kathy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2002, 06:48:00 PM »
If you have questions about Alldredge Academy, PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected]. I attended the program from December 2000- June 2001, and i think that I can answer most questions about the program. i am in full support of Alldredge. Thank you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2002, 11:52:00 AM »
Wait till you 'really graduate' and the brainwashing wears off a bit. Then read over the testimony and police reports. It'll all make more sense then.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 11:30:00 PM »
Was that message directed towards me??-- im the one that was at alldredge and wrote the post above that. Let me know please...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2002, 10:26:00 PM »
Although i did write that.  I agree.  I attended.  I passed with flying colors.  I was brainwashed when i got home.  I couldn't feel my feet for 3 months after i got home.  I think about alldredge everyday.  It's like nam.  I was on the inside...even the instructors knew it was bad news.  It hurts me that there is a place like this.
if you went and you feel the same, email me [email protected]
We need to help eachother out

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
Alldredge Academy
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2002, 10:29:00 PM »
Obviously these wildnerness programs are a scam, and I know the "school"-part is basically nonexistent in terms of actually teaching anything as opposed to just making phony transcripts for 20 grand a kid.

What specifically did you find wrong with Alldredge besides the usual wildnerness type things. The usual stuff being the bad food, the fire building nonsense and the hiking and the fact that no one wants to be there.  Do you feel that you were brainwashed because my friend came back from Alldredge and he said it was great for about a month or two and then gradually he started to be less enchanted with it until now he regards as just another load of bs that he was put through by his nutcase mother. He did not stay after the wildnerness portion though so I guess he would have a different pov on things.

I always thought it pretty twisted that SUWS and Alldredge train the kids for "search and rescue" which is just a pretense for using the kids to track down their other inmates who escape.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"