Author Topic: ADVICE?????  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ADVICE?????
« on: August 21, 2007, 01:36:58 PM »
Sue Scheff - Parent Advocate - Founder of PURE
Sue Scheff is the Founder of Parents Universal Resource Experts (P.U.R.E. ... Admitting Mistakes as a Parent - and Moving on from the Past (by Sue Scheff) ...www.suescheff.com - 19k - Cached

How about admitting mistakes as a self- proclaimed "resource expert".

Lady, I do not know who on earth gave you the audacity to give advice
on issues of teen pregnancy thru God knows what else.  In Florida, one even has to be careful finding a decent counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, etc...but, here you are!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ADVICE?????
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 02:57:24 PM »
Sue-Sue has also written a blog about teen GANGS!
Now don't you just wonder where this lady, who claims to be a trust-fund-baby got any experience, or knowledge about gang members; so she could pass around advice about this?

http://suescheff-teengangs.blogspot.com/

Sort of like her cooking adise, huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ADVICE?????
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 11:07:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sue-Sue has also written a blog about teen GANGS!
Now don't you just wonder where this lady, who claims to be a trust-fund-baby got any experience, or knowledge about gang members; so she could pass around advice about this?

http://suescheff-teengangs.blogspot.com/

Sort of like her cooking adise, huh?

This is irresponsible of Sue Scheff... Gang parents need to seek the advice of
counselors?  Really..  And how my dear woman, is that to be accomplished?  "Son, I have made an appointment with a counselor
for you to talk to today.  I want you to seriously condsider leaving the
'gang'." Of-course, no one leaves the gang without retribution, so once
we figure out how to pay for the counselor, we then have to move..
quickly.  We have to be sure your brothers and sisters are safe,'cause if any word gets out that we are seeking help, because of your 'weakness',
God help us all.

I think you should leave your helpful insights to those that have dedicated years of their lives to understanding and fighting gang culture. The socio-pathic genre and socio-economic plight of gangs is far outside your cognitive reach.

Why don't you just get your hair done, go to the gym, break your nail
and see your nail tech.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ADVICE?????
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 11:46:05 PM »
.• Stage 3 —— looking for a way out. Members recognize the gang lifestyle as a mean-spirited dead-end. Obstacles to escape include: risk of violence as part of leaving(jumping out may involve serious injury or death)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sue-Sue might want to read the above to understand that "jumping out of a gang"  can entail serious injury, or death.

It has been posted that Sue-Sue took a  male fried to court for alledged domestic violence down in her seemingly nice area of Broward County Florida; but even with this experience of Sue-Sue's with some sort's of violence; does she really have the training, educational background, and expertise to be offering advise to teen gang members?