Author Topic: A response to the HLA Parody Site  (Read 7881 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
A response to the HLA Parody Site
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 09:53:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
Lest we all forget, the people (and I use that term loosely) who run HLA have  far more serious crimes to hide than a li'll Jewish lightening. Remember why Clark Poole resigned? It had to do w/ Lenny having disregarded the professional opinion of a real pshrink and put a violent, sadistic, psychotic young woman into the population at HLA where she later raped another inmate with a tree branch. The rape victim almost died from internal bleeding.

Ginger, Ginger, Ginger.  No wonder you are such a proponent of free speech.  How else could you perpetuate such rumors and out right lies?  It is understandable why Clark Poole is one of your heros; his cheese slid off his cracker along time ago.  

Now you people can believe this ignorant lie or you can listen to the real story told by someone who was there at the time and worked with the female student in question.

First, the young woman was not violent, at least not to anyone but herself.  Nor was she sadistic, at least not to the point of enjoying injuring anyone but her self.  Nor was she psychotic, he has no auditory, visual, or tactile hallucinations, she had no belief she was Jesus or the Devil.

She was however a very depressed young woman with an extensive history of abuse and a serious issue with self-harm.  I personally believe that she could meet the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder.  A condition Ginger herself might be interested in knowing more about, or as Aristotle said, "Know thy self".

Anyway, I digress.  This young woman met up with another young woman who had recently arrived at HLA.  They concocted a plan to elope from HLA campus (not a locked campus) where when once off campus they would inflict wounds upon each other and themselves to gain sympathy from their parents and show how dangerous this campus was.  The injuries were inflicted by each of them upon each other as well as themselves.  No rape occured, No internal injuries occured, nor did anyone die.

Now, I know that this lacks the excitement and drama that Borderline Persona...., Ginger and Clarke would have you believe.  But then the truth doesn't make for much of a movement now does it.

Oh, and before you start swearing that all of this is simple some company line.  Produce one piece of evidence that a student died from injuries sustained while a student at HLA or was the victim of rape, or recieved significant internal injury.

Yep, same shit Straight used to pull.  Any time anything incident was reported (wasn't very often, we knew what would happen if we dared criticize the great and powerful Newt/Straight), SOP was to blame the kid.  They're lying, they're manipulating, damn druggie kids with their damn druggie attitudes.  It's just a scheme to get out of the program (well, that may be true, but shit, can you blame them?) :roll:  It works too, because once we've been labeled as having whatever disorder or disease they say, we're screwed.

Sick fucking people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 11:15:10 AM »
Quote from: ""Wandering Waygookin""
Johnny Ringworm.

::bwahaha:: ::bwahaha2::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 11:28:39 AM »
Thanks again, Johnny, for demonstrating another, probably more insidious aspect of Synanon based 'therapy'; the 'blame the victim' total mindfuck.

Here's how Clarke described the incident:
Quote from: ""On Friday, February 24, 2006 9:50 AM, Clarke Pool to Nicole Fuglsang""
(Jane Doe 1) had trouble here from the beginning, with most of her incidents involving violence. Finally, she was complicit in an elopement that culminated in the physical, and, by all indications, sexual assault on another student who was hospitalized for several days due to her physical injuries, especially internal injuries in the pelvic area. Then, rather than being dismissed immediately, she remained enrolled here for another month. The educational consultant who referred her to Hidden Lake was (Consultant 1).

Your characterization of the incident and of your having 'worked with' these girls brings to mind one of the most harrowing moments of my stay at Straight, Inc. People talk about the physical, overt shit more because it's more easily proven. There are witnesses who saw the same events and, sometimes, can relate the basic facts somewhat objectively. The stuff that goes on inside the heart and mind of the individual is, imo, more brutal cause you go it alone, for the most part.

Chris had been 'on vacation' for a good month or two and had been captured and put back in group. Staff stood her up to confront her and relay to the rest of us what the party line would be. Pretty standard for a split. The details, however, were most disturbing to me personally. Staff disclosed that Chris had become pregnant while she was away and that, by so doing, she had forced Staff and her parents to make the painful decision of forcing her to abort the baby. Then, as she cried, they made her apologize to group, staff and her parents (in absentia) for making them have to go and do that.

Fucking incredible!

Quote from: ""Nicole Fuglsang, MA, NCC, LPC ""
This whole topic came about because of the comment you made that an appropriate student is ?one whose parents can afford the tuition?.

It was interesting to see that of the three families you discussed two were provided with significant financial aid because their families could not afford the HLA tuition.

Doesn?t really fit with your statement.

Sincerely,

Nicole Fuglsang, MA, NCC, LPC

:o

So much for that string of fancy sounding letters after her name. But that comment does very well demonstrate the cult mindset. Never mind the shocking details of the three families under discussion. Let's focus on the trivial matter of that initial snide remark. "See, you're wrong! You've been impeached! Case closed!" It's like giving Charles Manson a j-walking ticket and being self righteous about it.

I find it interesting, too, that HLA has adopted the term 'elopement' just like SAFE in Orlando. Anybody recall about when that term entered the HLA inside jargon?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 11:43:20 AM »
"Elopement" was the standard verbiage from the start at HLA.  HLA is too high class to have "splitees" now, Scarlet!

One thing about the Nicole/Clark email above, a bit further down the email thread Clark catches Nicole in a lie about that very statement used as the "gotcha!"  

She was forced to admit she was "mistaken" about those three families, only, of course, after Clark provided the evidence.

It's called "shifting the focus" and it only works on the weak (read and understand this Johnny Ringworm).
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 12:14:31 PM »
Lest we all forget, the people (and I use that term loosely) who run HLA have  far more serious crimes to hide than a li'll Jewish lightening. Remember why Clark Poole resigned? It had to do w/ Lenny having disregarded the professional opinion of a real pshrink and put a violent, sadistic, psychotic young woman into the population at HLA where she later raped another inmate with a tree branch. The rape victim almost died from internal bleeding.

Ginger, Ginger, Ginger.  No wonder you are such a proponent of free speech.  How else could you perpetuate such rumors and out right lies?  It is understandable why Clark Poole is one of your heros; his cheese slid off his cracker along time ago.  

Now you people can believe this ignorant lie or you can listen to the real story told by someone who was there at the time and worked with the female student in question.

First, the young woman was not violent, at least not to anyone but herself.  Nor was she sadistic, at least not to the point of enjoying injuring anyone but her self.  Nor was she psychotic, he has no auditory, visual, or tactile hallucinations, she had no belief she was Jesus or the Devil.

She was however a very depressed young woman with an extensive history of abuse and a serious issue with self-harm.  I personally believe that she could meet the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder.  A condition Ginger herself might be interested in knowing more about, or as Aristotle said, "Know thy self".

Anyway, I digress.  This young woman met up with another young woman who had recently arrived at HLA.  They concocted a plan to elope from HLA campus (not a locked campus) where when once off campus they would inflict wounds upon each other and themselves to gain sympathy from their parents and show how dangerous this campus was.  The injuries were inflicted by each of them upon each other as well as themselves.  No rape occured, No internal injuries occured, nor did anyone die.

Now, I know that this lacks the excitement and drama that Borderline Persona...., Ginger and Clarke would have you believe.  But then the truth doesn't make for much of a movement now does it.

Oh, and before you start swearing that all of this is simple some company line.  Produce one piece of evidence that a student died from injuries sustained while a student at HLA or was the victim of rape, or recieved significant internal injury.

Nice try, Ringo/Hollowhead/Buch, but those of us who were there that night ain't buying.  There were two girls, and you're attempting to make a composite of both rather than looking at each of them.  Clark Poole documented and described the prepetrator, not the victim.  The perp was definitely violent.  Ask Richard Prow about her attack on him one night in the music room when she had to be restrained by 3 staff, and this was after the incident when she attacked the other girl.  One might wonder why she was still allowed to remain a student in the school after all these acts of violence, and the answer is simple, as it usually is.  Her consultant was Len's number 1 referral source, the rather rotund lady from Baton Rouge, who still continues to refer here because she knows Len will take any student she sends his way regardless of history.

The victim was attacked with a 14" tree branch, which the Lumpkin County police found in the woods just down from Bucchi's home, with blood on both ends.  The girl undeniably had internal injuries as shown on the hospital report, unless Buchhi has been able to quelch that.  Bill Gray got a high level job at that hospital after he left HLA, and some people here wonder if Bucchi secured that job for him so he could destroy some records while he was there.  The girl had severe injuries to her pelvic region, and anyone who denies that is either uninformed or a liar.  Ask Josh Watson, who was the clinical on call person who took the girl to the hospital that night.  He's out there in UT with Brian Church, who can also give you some good insight into what a shithole this place is.

You can pass off your self-righteous bullshit on the uninformed, Johnny/Hollowhead/Buch, but you keep forgetting there are some of us still around you who know the truth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »
Quote from: ""dee""
Nice try, Ringo/Hollowhead/Buch, but those of us who were there that night ain't buying.  There were two girls, and you're attempting to make a composite of both rather than looking at each of them.  Clark Poole documented and described the prepetrator, not the victim.  The perp was definitely violent.  Ask Richard Prow about her attack on him one night in the music room when she had to be restrained by 3 staff, and this was after the incident when she attacked the other girl.  One might wonder why she was still allowed to remain a student in the school after all these acts of violence, and the answer is simple, as it usually is.  Her consultant was Len's number 1 referral source, the rather rotund lady from Baton Rouge, who still continues to refer here because she knows Len will take any student she sends his way regardless of history.

The victim was attacked with a 14" tree branch, which the Lumpkin County police found in the woods just down from Bucchi's home, with blood on both ends.  The girl undeniably had internal injuries as shown on the hospital report, unless Buchhi has been able to quelch that.  Bill Gray got a high level job at that hospital after he left HLA, and some people here wonder if Bucchi secured that job for him so he could destroy some records while he was there.  The girl had severe injuries to her pelvic region, and anyone who denies that is either uninformed or a liar.  Ask Josh Watson, who was the clinical on call person who took the girl to the hospital that night.  He's out there in UT with Brian Church, who can also give you some good insight into what a shithole this place is.

You can pass off your self-righteous bullshit on the uninformed, Johnny/Hollowhead/Buch, but you keep forgetting there are some of us still around you who know the truth.

Interesting how much trouble these fuckheads will go to spread disinformation.... It makes me want to kill them with my bare hands, and perhaps I will someday. Technically this is not a threat...hehehe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 01:24:33 PM »
Now, now, now.  Where is the documentation.  Lot's of rumor, speculation, dramatization.  I was there, where were you?  Let's see some disputable evidence.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »
Now, now, now.  Where is the documentation.  Lot's of rumor, speculation, dramatization.  I was there, where were you?  Let's see some disputable evidence.

Personally, I'd choose to believe the person who's NOT a whack-job, but that's just me. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Personally, I'd choose to believe the person who's NOT a whack-job, but that's just me. :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 01:36:22 PM »

What is really disgusting here, is that Charles Cates was forced(yes forced)
to speak at an assembly telling the student body that the young lady inflicted the injuries upon herself.  Whatever respect he had left amongst his colleagues ,before this assembly, was gone forever.

But when I say forced, Cates still had a choice, but chose to carry what he turned his back on, for the rest of his life...his humanity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Let me make something VERY clear here
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 06:18:10 PM »
Let me make something VERY VERY clear here. Len was in absolutely NO position to GET Bill Gray that job. He has no connections to the hospital. In fact, I was the one that found the job in the classifieds and sent it to Bill. Then I think a recruiter also sent him the same information about the opening. In addition, his position would not have allowed him access to private medical records of patients either. Furthermore, he no longer works there, hasn't for some time, and from what I understand, hasn't had contact with Dr. Buccellato in a very long time. Before you start spewing lies about things you know nothing about, get your facts straight.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2007, 07:05:15 PM »
Quote from: ""dee""

There was a girl in Straight who 'eloped'.  She was found in a bar, sitting in the back, hiding.  They (staff and a bunch of parents) dragged her back and prepared her to face the 'group'.  They went into the 'stashes' (clothes and other stuff stolen from us when we came in.  they had our parents go through our bedrooms and bring in anything considered 'druggie ties'), pulled out some leopard print bikini and made her put it on.  Then they put a shitload of makeup on her and brought her out to await the onslaught.  They told us that she was found in a strip club, on stage, stripping.  They said they couldn't be sure, but had 'good information' that she was hooking.  What happened to that girl in the next few hours was absolutely horrific.  They tore her to shreds.  I think Ginger said it earlier, the psychological and mental abuse was what did the most damage to me.  Those group confrontations are permanently burned into my brain.  

The injuries she sustained as they dragged her through the bar parking lot were explained to us as happening due to her falling down from being drunk.  Now, who ya gonna believe?  Staff and the upstanding parents or some damn druggie kid?  :roll:

Some things never change.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2007, 03:04:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

But when I say forced, Cates still had a choice, but chose to carry what he turned his back on, for the rest of his life...his humanity.

Yeah that. Exactly that! Seen it happen so many times and it happened to me too. How bitterly I regret those choices. But I was just a kid at the time. What's your excuse, Johnny? Really. How do you sleep at night?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 03:58:59 PM »
lets not forget the topic of this thread so new readers can follow along.

http://http://www.hiddenlakeacademy.info/index.html