Author Topic: A response to the HLA Parody Site  (Read 7876 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A response to the HLA Parody Site
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 08:05:06 PM »
johnny ringo is right...in some aspects. yes, there are limitations to free speech e.g you cant scream fire in a crowded theatre; but he really is failing to see the big picture. sure you can use the hitler example, but the thing is i can use it too. anyone can. hitler used a scapegoat - the jews - to incite mass panic and start restricting freedoms. george bush used a scapegoat - terrorists - and used that to institute the patriot act.

in other countries, particularly in northern europe e.g denmark, norway, sweeden, netherlands, etc. freedom is not taken for granted. anytime the goverment screws up, anytime something happens that the people really dont like, there are riots in the streets. no prostests, or cnn coresspondents arguing, but riots. this really keeps the goverment in check. these riots dont happen too often because the goverment is too afraid of doing anything to incite one. unfourtunately, the american people are too tame. they've given up their inalienable rights in return for greater security.

what i'm trying to say is that dissent in a crucial part of a functional society and the supression of it, however rediculous, asinine, or offensive it may be, is suicide. dissent is the very principle under which america was founded, and it must be upheld. i'm not saying rebel against all just to rebel, i'm saying people should think for themselves, and be allowed to express themselves in any which way they like.

johnny, what you are saying is that we should give up our freedoms in return for greater security, to keep this country going. but it is freedom in of itself which is what keeps america going. without it, we'd just be another dictatorship.

therefore, no matter how asinine you may think fornits or the mock website may be, we have every right to do it. if I wish, i could even rent out a billboards all over n.georgia which says "hidden lake academy is a scam" and i wont get in trouble. my lawyer ...ehem...I....make more than your lawyer does.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »
Those pages don't exist.

If they got deleted, they probably got deleted for being NOT FUNNY.

Also, ED is Internet-centric, so anything new you make there should have to do with the Internet. Fornits has its own wiki.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: A response to the HLA Parody Site
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2007, 05:20:33 AM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
The last discussion is quite interesting. Supporting this type of nonsense does undermine what you are trying to do. But alas, you have nothing else. The "paradoy" site really should be appreciated for what it is; the last ditch effort of a few bitter, angry, and morally corrupt individuals. I have pointed it out before and, at the risk of sounding redundant, will do so again. All any of you ultimately have is personal attacks. Middle school, juvienille attacks. Not even intellectually sophisticated attacks; and this is truly sad.
Let me be the first to bow to your intellectual capacity. You critize us for ad-hominem while simultaniously using it against us?!?!  ("worthless lives" "morally corrupt"...)  Wow.  Very impressive, and not a tad bit childish at all.
Lastly, I honor your acknowledgment and support of the right to free speech. But as many of you should realize, rights are given up frequently by the free due to their inability to exercise those rights responsibly.
Whooo... There's the program attitude I love so much.

Let me ask you this: who delegates what is and what is not "responsible"?  Authority figures?  The Moral Majority?  Either way, it's a form of tyranny... and there goes your freedom.

One of my favorite attibutes of your program-induced insanity is that you assume that you know what's best of everybody.  You are afraid of what happens, and will continue to happen when free speech is exorcized outside of your control.  You can shut up those inside the program but you have no control here.
Maybe we will never lose our right to free speech in this country. I am not so sure. This is not a dialogue, its not a discussion. It is crude, offensive and hateful diatribe and this is what will ultimately cost us our freedom of speech.
Dont' give me that hypocritical bullshit. You take freedom of speech away from your students on a daily basis.  It's a prerequisite to the operation of your little cult, or any totalistic system (including governments).  On a micro scale, you demonstrate exactly what i am trying to point out.  You take it upon yourself to decide what is and is not "responsible" speech.  Government takes it upon themselves to decide what is and is not "offensive" (morally responsible) and the FCC takes measures to shut the public up.

Regardless of the legality or prevalence of encroachments on free speech, none of it makes it in any way legitimate.  What part of "congress shall make no law" don't people like you understand?
It took me steping away from the situation a bit to see this. You are no longer threatening; you have become pitiful.
You say you pity us?  Then why do you take the time to post here?  You say the parody site is infantile, that we as a group are just a bunch of bitter junkies?!  Then why did you take the time to file a complaint with the hosting service.

Being unable to control speech angers you, doesn't it.  Know that you and any others who will try will always and consistantly fail in your efforts to shut fornits down.  If at some stage it becomes illegal to host, then we will operate it illegally.  We will find a way.  It's called civil disobedience. You might want to look that up with that library card of yours.

Keep talking, the anger you produce just motivates us more.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 10:10:04 AM »
Why Psy, are we cross?  It seems to me that we both continue to use the same types of arguments with each other.  You claim to be the victim of an unfair legal system that allows individuals to file frivilous lawsuits without justification.  Trust me, HLA knows how you feel.

Yet, HLA stood its ground took its knocks and saw the issue through.  It eventually paid off because the system does work.  You may never get to go to court and be proven to have done no wrong.  The American legal system doesn't do that.  All they can say is that you haven't done what your accused of doing.  Not that you are blameless.  Thus you may have to throw a few dollars at the frivilous individuals who file the suits just to get them to go away.  Leaving the country is not the answer.

Psy, this is where all of you come off as terrorists.  I believe you are a marginalized group.  I may be wrong.  Maybe the vast majority of America would agree with what you say.  However, the way you choose to get your message out there only further marginalizes your cause.

It really doesn't matter if you offend me or the staff at HLA.  We already found you offensive.  But when you adopt a policy that offends those individuals you need for support you are cutting your own throat.  What politician would take up your cause and run the risk of the average American looking at this site and the repulsive things said here?  None.  They would never be taken seriously because this site can't be taken seriously.

Now Psy, I no you feel very strongly about your cause.  This is good so far as you have understood why you feel so strongly about it.  I feel strongly about mine as well.  Not because I have any vested interest in HLA, nor do I condone abuse and neglect of children.  However, I have seen first hand the experiences at HLA and I can say emphatically that there is no abuse.  Have you been there?  Have you walked the campus?  I doubt it.

You sound much more like Hitler and Ghandi.  You seem to be suggesting that you are working to keep the free world free while they are expelling you wholesale from their countries.  You don't represent their values.  Frankly, it is to the benefit of all programs around the world that you remain marginalized.  And you seem to be willing to do that without any outside assistance.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »
Why Psy, are we cross?  It seems to me that we both continue to use the same types of arguments with each other.  You claim to be the victim of an unfair legal system that allows individuals to file frivilous lawsuits without justification.  Trust me, HLA knows how you feel.

The lawsuit pending against HLA isn't frivolous. Far from it as the suit represents only a tiny percentage of the total population of men and women left scarred for life by your odious institution. IMO the current suit doesn't go far enough to involve more of the population of those wronged by your little cartel of child abusers.

Yet, HLA stood its ground took its knocks and saw the issue through.  It eventually paid off because the system does work.  You may never get to go to court and be proven to have done no wrong.  The American legal system doesn't do that.  All they can say is that you haven't done what your accused of doing.  Not that you are blameless.  Thus you may have to throw a few dollars at the frivilous individuals who file the suits just to get them to go away.  Leaving the country is not the answer.

Just make sure you accuse us all of the right thing. Accuse us of once again exposing HLA to the rest of the world as that is exactly what happened. The sadism and cruelty shown to the youth by the staff at HLA isn't something I can adequately sum up in a few words.  We aren't blameless of exposing the truth and HLA isn't at all blameless from collectively being a pack of child torturing animals.

Psy, this is where all of you come off as terrorists.  I believe you are a marginalized group.  I may be wrong.  Maybe the vast majority of America would agree with what you say.  However, the way you choose to get your message out there only further marginalizes your cause.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. I proudly will fight for the freedom of the youth being wrongfully held in your grasp. The fact that you are here ranting and raving away about this site only indicates to me how offended the scum that make up the HLA staff happen to be. If it was up to me I'd strongly consider carving the message into your forehead. I doubt that would do much to further the cause, but it would certainly illustrate the message loud and clear for you.

If that makes me a terrorist/freedom fighter then more power to me.

It really doesn't matter if you offend me or the staff at HLA.  We already found you offensive.  But when you adopt a policy that offends those individuals you need for support you are cutting your own throat.  What politician would take up your cause and run the risk of the average American looking at this site and the repulsive things said here?  None.  They would never be taken seriously because this site can't be taken seriously.

The average politician is to busy taking bribes, getting blow jobs, and snorting nose candy to give a damn. So no thank you I intend to employee whatever means necessary to reach the young men and women of the country in a way that will catch their attention. Rather than wasting my time with the corrupt politicians, government investigators, and other assorted baboons that inhabit the halls of power I seek to educate the next generation on the evils of torture camps like HLA.

Now Psy, I no you feel very strongly about your cause.  This is good so far as you have understood why you feel so strongly about it.  I feel strongly about mine as well.  Not because I have any vested interest in HLA, nor do I condone abuse and neglect of children.  However, I have seen first hand the experiences at HLA and I can say emphatically that there is no abuse.  Have you been there?  Have you walked the campus?  I doubt it.

And you can even utter this shit? How many times are you going to brush over post after post and try to cover up your ass? This site is full of examples of abuse by the 'good' staff aka concentration camp guards of HLA.

You sound much more like Hitler and Ghandi.  You seem to be suggesting that you are working to keep the free world free while they are expelling you wholesale from their countries.  You don't represent their values.  Frankly, it is to the benefit of all programs around the world that you remain marginalized.  And you seem to be willing to do that without any outside assistance.

Thank god I'm no Ghandi. I am far from being a pussy. Damn straight I don't represent Hitler's values. You seem to have that market cornered down in Georgia.

Personally I don't give a shit about the rest of the world. I do give a shit about what goes on in the USA. It sickens me that places like HLA are allowed to exist. But no worries your time to exist is here, but the future is a much better looking place for children. I see it a place with no HLA, with no Tranquility Bays, with no Aspens, and others like those mentioned.

You might be wondering who the hell I am and why I am bothering with your candy ass. It is simple, because I can, and their isn't a damn program out there that is going to stop me.

If hosting the HLA site becomes a problem, I'll more than happily volunteer to pay for hosting for it elsewhere.  In fact I'd be happy to pay for a whole series of anti-HLA websites and the hosting it requires.

Anyone who wants to take me up on that offer can feel free to private message me. I will see to it that the domains are purchased, and if I need to I will see to it that you get the hosting needed to put these anti-HLA websites online.

The truth will not be stamped out by your lies Johnny Ringworm.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
remember, hitler and germany used jews, america terrorists. dont like somone? label them a terrorist, get them the death penalty! somone steal a candy bar from you and caused undue terror? TERRORIST!!! someone knock on your door too loudly? TERRORIST! DEATH PENALTY!!!

fuckin david sullivan was right..you are a bunch of backward hicks. you believe anything you see on the ten o clock news, johhny.

and a little global education:
the line between terrorist and freedom fighter is very very fine. to us, 250 million americans, the suicide bombers in iraq are causing undue terror to our troops. while to the iraqis, along with most of the rest of the muslim world, (which is more than 250 million people); the people blowing up our troops are "freedom fighters" fighting the occupation. it just happens to be that america is dominant in this fight. for now.

so be carefull, one man's theif is another man's robin hood.

btw, jeffy, lets play some trivia. guess who i am. hawley once said that i was one of the brightest students to step into his classroom. Anna Jones said that i would one day be the next head of enron, Lee parham thinks of me as an "honerable man", and steve sorrels thought i was an absolute nutcase. Who am I?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »

He doesn't seem to be playing the victim card the way HLA is.  I think he understood when he took this on that you guys wouldn't exactly be happy with what was posted here and would try and shut it down.  He's taken it as an opportunity to bring to light the truth about HLA and the rest of the teen industry.  You're helping so much more than you know.

HLA, OTOH, is scared.  They know they've got secrets and they know they're leaking out.  The ship is sinking, the rats are scurrying and you're here trying to do damage control.  That's very different that what Fornits or Psy is going through.

The frivolous missing horses?  The frivolous fire investigation?  Gonna comment on those yet or continue to ignore them in a vain attempt to deflect attention away from the fact that you guys are SCREWED..

Here we go again.  All you guys do this.  You look at the few "nuts" (your characterization, not mine) and choose those to respond to.  You attribute a single person's post to Fornits as a whole.  There are plenty of people here who have never made any threats, who have only asked questions and disagreed with what you say.  You guys mostly ignore them and choose to deal only with the people you deem 'crazy' or 'over the top'.  It's easy to cast a negative light on us as a whole by a few people's posts.  It allows you to dismiss what is actually being said.

It really doesn't matter if you offend me or the staff at HLA.  We already found you offensive.

Yes it does because we get a kick out of it.  We remember what it's like to be under the control of someone like you and yes, we rather enjoy seeing you get a taste of your own medicine.  See, even then we knew that if the playing field was ever level, you guys wouldn't stand a chance.  Apparently you knew that too and if you didn't, you sho is findin' out now, ain'tcha? ::roflmao::

But when you adopt a policy that offends those individuals you need for support you are cutting your own throat.  What politician would take up your cause and run the risk of the average American looking at this site and the repulsive things said here?  None.  They would never be taken seriously because this site can't be taken seriously.

Do you seriously think we're counting on politicians to help us???
::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::   Hell, they're part of the damn problem.  Fornits is outrageous enough that people come and take a look.  Sure, some get turned off or away by some of the "unruly kids" (I[/i] mean that affectionately :D ) but I guaran-damn-tee you they start googling around and searching out info on they're own without the blinders on.  And actually, most of them are intelligent enough to look passed the juvy posts and look for the real content.  I know you don't like to believe that, but it's true.

Obviously we could debate the word abuse and a lot more, but what it boils down to is that HLA has used unproven and questionable techniques on kids under the guise of therapy, has employed under or unqualified staff to deal with both education and therapy, isolates kids, uses a level system and on and on.  The same techniques that were used on many of us at various different programs.  All of you think that it's ok to force someone into therapy.  I mean, for their own good, right?  Sometimes you need to break a kid, for their own good, right?  Forced or coerced therapy is an oxymoron.  It can't happen.  All it does is force someone to adopt a set of beliefs that they either don't believe in or aren't ready to or install a false sense of morality.  

We (Fornits) may be marginalized, I don't know and I don't care.  I don't expect anyone to take Fornits as the absolute be-all end-all on this twisted little industry.  It's one cog in the wheel.  We're a shock to the system, a jumpstart.  People are gonna wonder why we're as crazy as we are.  Then they're going to start looking around, as I said, without the "rose colored glasses' anymore.  THAT is quite an awakending.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 12:47:14 PM »
Wow, this is really interesting! Thanks, Johnny, for demonstrating so well some of what we've been trying to tell people for years now. They simply don't believe it. Hell, the uninitiated reading your posts might very well mistake it for satire.

Essentially, I think you're saying that America and the world have given up on the Constitution and we should all go along quietly and quit bitchin. That's pretty much what the Nazis said before the Allies had to step in and bomb the fuck out of their most beautiful city. I really, really wish we had found some better way to make the point. Dresden was a work of art, now lost for good and all. And I do have full faith that America will pull it out of the sink w/o the need of so much outside intervention.

But this is not satire, folks! This turkey well represents Program philosophy. And he's not just some crack pot. HLA has it's roots in Synanon just like the Seed/Straight/PFC line of programs. These sadistic luntics have far more influence in government than the voters of any 5 states combined. Next time you find yourself listening to some idiot politician, shaking your head wondering if they're really nuts, don't ask it so rhetorically. Yes, they're fuckin nuts! They really, really mean what they say!

Check out http://CADCA.org/ Why not? You're paying for it!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »
Lest we all forget, the people (and I use that term loosely) who run HLA have  far more serious crimes to hide than a li'll Jewish lightening. Remember why Clark Poole resigned? It had to do w/ Lenny having disregarded the professional opinion of a real pshrink and put a violent, sadistic, psychotic young woman into the population at HLA where she later raped another inmate with a tree branch. The rape victim almost died from internal bleeding.

Here's a link to the internal emails that culminated in Clarke's resignation.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=216583#216583
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »
johnny ringo gets bitch-slapped yet again by the facts.

i mean, who would any reasonable person believe?  Clark Poole (a stand-up guy and meticulous documentarian) or Johhny Ringo (Jeff Holloway - a scurrying rat on a sinking ship)?

it's fairly obvious that Jeff is an abject liar.  it's all spelled out in the documents.  eonough said.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Refinement
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 02:42:18 PM »
It could be more subtle, but there is an efficient way to refute it.

Make your parent and student manual public. Explain why you find it so important to shut the child out of his or her family.

What kind of damage can a grandfather or grandmother do to the child's therapeutic progress or emotional growth?

Taken your remote location into consideration, what kind of damage could general email communication cause, if you monitor it like most firms do? In my company it is a part of our contract that email communication to the company-issued email-address is monitored and could even be read.

We will put our parent and student manual on the internet in a short while.

Please explan the nature in your program - list the consequences and explain why they have been made. Stop receiving children with escorts or against their will. Use home intervention instead, so you received motivated children. Then you will see, that you easily can loose a level or two and achieve better results.

Regards
Herbaceous Perennial Learning Center
Hector Gonzarles
director

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 05:26:37 PM »
:rofl:

The Dane goes darkblading.

Backside-pwned in style.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 08:16:47 AM »
Lest we all forget, the people (and I use that term loosely) who run HLA have  far more serious crimes to hide than a li'll Jewish lightening. Remember why Clark Poole resigned? It had to do w/ Lenny having disregarded the professional opinion of a real pshrink and put a violent, sadistic, psychotic young woman into the population at HLA where she later raped another inmate with a tree branch. The rape victim almost died from internal bleeding.

Ginger, Ginger, Ginger.  No wonder you are such a proponent of free speech.  How else could you perpetuate such rumors and out right lies?  It is understandable why Clark Poole is one of your heros; his cheese slid off his cracker along time ago.  

Now you people can believe this ignorant lie or you can listen to the real story told by someone who was there at the time and worked with the female student in question.

First, the young woman was not violent, at least not to anyone but herself.  Nor was she sadistic, at least not to the point of enjoying injuring anyone but her self.  Nor was she psychotic, he has no auditory, visual, or tactile hallucinations, she had no belief she was Jesus or the Devil.

She was however a very depressed young woman with an extensive history of abuse and a serious issue with self-harm.  I personally believe that she could meet the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder.  A condition Ginger herself might be interested in knowing more about, or as Aristotle said, "Know thy self".

Anyway, I digress.  This young woman met up with another young woman who had recently arrived at HLA.  They concocted a plan to elope from HLA campus (not a locked campus) where when once off campus they would inflict wounds upon each other and themselves to gain sympathy from their parents and show how dangerous this campus was.  The injuries were inflicted by each of them upon each other as well as themselves.  No rape occured, No internal injuries occured, nor did anyone die.

Now, I know that this lacks the excitement and drama that Borderline Persona...., Ginger and Clarke would have you believe.  But then the truth doesn't make for much of a movement now does it.

Oh, and before you start swearing that all of this is simple some company line.  Produce one piece of evidence that a student died from injuries sustained while a student at HLA or was the victim of rape, or recieved significant internal injury.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 09:48:30 AM »
She was however a very depressed young woman with an extensive history of abuse and a serious issue with self-harm. I personally believe that she could meet the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder. A condition Ginger herself might be interested in knowing more about, or as Aristotle said, "Know thy self".

Anyway, I digress. This young woman met up with another young woman who had recently arrived at HLA. They concocted a plan to elope from HLA campus (not a locked campus) where when once off campus they would inflict wounds upon each other and themselves to gain sympathy from their parents and show how dangerous this campus was. The injuries were inflicted by each of them upon each other as well as themselves. No rape occured, No internal injuries occured, nor did anyone die.

If you are telling the truth, which I doubt you are, at the very minimum you just admitted to having not adequately supervised the children entrusted into you care. Keep flapping your gums smart ass you aren't helping your cause any.