Author Topic: 'Hooked' On a Feeling...  (Read 6795 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
Uh, sex with a 13 year old...?
Weren't we all kids in Straight? I know there were acceptions, but to use the word "Woman" in this subject is seeming to forget that fact.

"Regardless of age?" What the fuck ever.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Wrath

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2003, 08:11:00 PM »
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW  Wrath on you!! :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 08:21:00 PM »
who??????

Offline Wrath

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2003, 08:24:00 PM »
On 2003-06-06 17:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"who??????"

:flame: Let me introduce myself.  I am the Wrath of Sparkle and I am here to stamp oout stupidity!

Who are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2003, 08:37:00 PM »
pinkie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2003, 08:50:00 PM »
"On 2003-06-05 17:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes if a woman is too drunk to say no then she is raped, but every person who get's drunk and decides to get it on is not a rape victom or rapist"

How do you figure? I'll agree that if someone passes out or is otherwise incapacitated and some poor excuse of a human takes advantage of that condition, that would be rape. What about the person that gets good and drunk and then in the AM decides "God, I wish I hadn't done that, but I was in no condition to say no. Oh my god, I've been raped!"

Clay, I'm not sure if you were adding on to what I was saying or disagreeing with it, but either way I was trying to make the same statment that you did.

However there was a paragraph in that report that disagreed that being penetrated by a finger or an object shouldn't have been counted as rape when a woman said no to it and I can't quite figure out why it wouldn't.

This topic's kind of gotten of kilter but since we're discussing statistics I'm interested in knowing if the rest of you feel that many or most of the rape/abuse stories you heard in sex raps were legit. Do you think that some developed those stories through false memory, or maybe made them up in order to progress? Or do you thinnk their innocent "incidents" were suddenly turned into abuse stories because they'd been lead to believe that they should be ashamed of all sex acts?

Offline Wrath

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2003, 09:02:00 PM »
You look good in that bag. :wink:

Offline nonetheless

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2003, 09:09:00 PM »

Offline Wrath

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2003, 09:10:00 PM »
I've gotten drunk many times and ended up having sex with someone I wouldn't have had sex with otherwise.

However.  Often rapes happen to drunk folk.  I was held hostage for hours and raped by someone I thought was a friend.  I was drunk in the beginning but sober by the time it was over.  I finally got away after he fell asleep.  

I had gone with him to his apartment accross the street from a party I was at to help him carry back a couple of cases of beer he claimed to have in his frige.  The party had ran out of beer.  

When we got there and I found out he had no beer he started groping me.  When I told him no he got pissed and that started the whole thing.  

I regret I didn't report it because I found out 2 years later he had done it to 2 other girls.  I was 18 at the time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »
I'm gay. Yes I know... butt, it's true.
Anyway, being a man of the gay persuasion you would think that I would be all for NAMBLA but, that's not the case. I don't know about you but, boys are so lame in the sack. I'm sorry but, I just can't deal with all the pre-mature ejaculation problems they have. I need someone with a little staying power and boys are not where its at. Boys who want to have sex with adult men are like basketball players who leave college their freshman year to go to the NBA.
They just don't have the experience to ball with the big boys, so you have to coddle them.
Well fuck that shit. I need cock, not wet sheets!
Fuck NAMBLA!

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »
FUBAR -

Being fubar can lead one to make bad judgments, and placing themselves into situations where bad things can happen. This is not an excuse for assault. I have heard similar stories from quite a few of my friends and it always pisses me off at the punk guys do this kind of BS. I have never seen the reason to lure someone to my apartment or where ever on false pretenses. It has always worked kind of well just asking for what I want. I still think these issues are under-reported.

However there was a paragraph in that report that disagreed that being penetrated by a finger or an object shouldn't have been counted as rape when a woman said no to it and I can't quite figure out why it wouldn't.

I saw this also and I am pretty sure it is a misprint. I think this is referring to a, ummm, in-depth heavy petting session where one decides to see how far one can go and the partner says no to the attempt or once, umm, progress has been made. I don't think this is referring to something out of the blue and not related towards current activities.

Here's one for you. In CA a man was found guilty of 2nd or 3rd degree sexual assault because while during intercourse the woman changed her mind and he didn't stop quick enough. He did stop before completing the act though.

I'm interested in knowing if the rest of you feel that many or most of the rape/abuse stories you heard in sex raps were legit. Do you think that some developed those stories through false memory, or maybe made them up in order to progress?

I think there was a fair degree of both going on. There were a disproportionate number of sexual abuse victims in straight. This is more from experience as an ex-staffer than anything else. For crying out loud, a lot of people in straight really were fucked up indivduals. There problems just weren't drugs and NOBODY earned or deserved their little blue chair. Most everybodies issues could have been dealt with using the time proven methods of therapy and letting them grow up.

Clay

PS I have this pot roast cooking in a crock pot. Some onion soup mix, 4 cloves, 1 tsp bay leaves, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 nutmeg, 1 tbs black pepper and to taste salt. Has a really good flaver. Smells so good I am going to have trouble going to sleep tonight. It's killing me y'all. Killing ME!

Offline ehm

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2003, 11:04:00 AM »
I'm interested in knowing if the rest of you feel that many or most of the rape/abuse stories you heard in sex raps were legit/. Do you think that some developed those stories through false memory, or maybe made them up in order to progress? Or do you thinnk their innocent "incidents" were suddenly turned into abuse stories because they'd been lead to believe that they should be ashamed of all sex acts?"

We are talking about children here, aren't we?
13, 14, 15, 16...
So you think it might be okay for a 13 year old girl to have sex with a 24 year old man, if she gives concent?
Or how about 24 and 15? Now let's take in mind shall we, what kind of man wants to have sex with girls/boys this age? Pedophiles and child molesters, that's what kind.

This is a very sensitive subject for me.  Because this DID happen to me as a child. Feeling like I have to defend myself about it is the shittiest feeling. As a matter of fact, the cocaine I tested positive for before entering Straight was cocaine I was forced, YES FORCED to take. This asshole my mom was letting stay in the guest bedroom made me suck his dick that he'd poured about .50 grams of cocaine on. Not to mention the multiple other times. My stepbrother had the same ideas about a year before this guy. He was 24 I was 13. Sound romantic to you?

How this subject can even go into the "innocent incidents" possability catagory is beyond me. We were children. "NAMBLA, TO EACH HIS OWN HUH?" (My stepbrother told me he loved me.)

Those NAMBLA perverts are in prison now FOR A
REASON, BECAUSE SEX WITH CHILDREN IS WRONG.

FUCKING PERIOD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2003, 02:42:00 PM »
Some pedophiles believe that they have done nothing wrong and are simply more enlightened than the general public. They feel they are part of a special progressive movement and one day society will come to accept, what they see as, their sacred ritual of adult/child sex.

Hmmmmm....Like those assosiated with NAMBLA???

"To each his own" huh?

Offline mithygato

• View Profile
    • http://mithygato@aol.com
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2003, 05:45:00 PM »
Carmel,

I usually agree what you have to say, but thinking that it is acceptable and normal to have sex with children is sick. ::rainbow::
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity-even under the most difficult cirumstances-to add deeper meaning to his life.  It may remain brave, dignified an

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
'Hooked' On a Feeling...
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »
"We are talking about children here, aren't we?
13, 14, 15, 16...
So you think it might be okay for a 13 year old girl to have sex with a 24 year old man, if she gives concent?"

Mo, no I don't think that it is okay but I wasn't responding to the above link. I was speaking about 15 year olds having sex or making out with other 15 year olds, and also the "incidents" of older clients (some as old as 24). I had sexual experiences as a young person with other people my age. I may have been young but I was responsible (safer sex only with someone I was very close with). Therefore I feel that it was "innocent", though as a newcomer I was told that this was something that I had to recover from despite the fact that I'd left with no negative feelings over it and nothing harmful ever happened to me. There were others I knew who were taught to believe that they'd been victomized from sitiatuons that I percieved as regular teenage heavy petting (totally consentual).