Author Topic: Plymouth MI. Straight  (Read 2077 times)

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
Plymouth MI. Straight
« on: February 08, 2002, 01:34:00 PM »
Still looking for old friends from Plymouth hell.  I was there 86'-88'  Joey Pechette.  If you were there I'd love to here about it.  post here or e-mail me privately :  [email protected]    

[ This Message was edited by: 2dogs on 2002-04-03 22:34 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Plymouth MI. Straight
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2002, 05:30:00 PM »
Joey, you may remember a "phaser" there by the name of Chris Fisher (female). I know she was there a long time, I'm sure she was there when you were there back in 88.. if so, let me know, and if you remember her.
She was very good to me and one of the few people that helped me without abuse and mental problems.

Straight Survivor of Plymouth MI 1990
usan Minns

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
Plymouth MI. Straight
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2002, 01:33:00 AM »
Lady, I do remember the name. But not the face. I know I know her though. I first went to this one dickhead's house out in Jackson. He use to pick me apart about every ten minutes or so about nothing. He had one of those "Super consciences". I'm sorry to say some of it rubbed off on me for a while. But at some point they moved me to Farmington hills? (is that a place?) With a dude named Will B. He was so cool I couldn't believe the difference it made. He may still have been on staff when you were in. It's nice to look back at that whole waste of childhood and still be able to crack a little smile when you remember someone who was good to you...JOEY

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Plymouth MI. Straight
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2002, 09:28:00 AM »
Responding to the "dickshouse" in Jackson.. lol.. I knew a lot of people in Plymouth in Straight who lived there, mostly the girls side.
There was a family called the Barkers that lived in Lansing.. (which isn't too far from Jackson, about 2 hours away) and they were total jerks.. thier son thought he was "all that" and staff liked him a lot.. I'm glad he graduated, his parents didn't have to keep their host home open.
His parents were jerks to my mom and dad, they would bitch them out in parent rap for something that they didn't understand.

Yes, there is a city called Farmington Hills which is about 30 minutes or so of a drive from the Plymouth Straight (on I-275 heading north towards Port Huron).

Will B., I don't think that name sounds familiar. Would you recall his last name? I better at remembering last names.

Getting back to Christina Fisher.. she had long hair, kinda tall and had a child right before she came into Straight, she also had a court order to be there.. one of the oldest ones in the facility.. she was 23 years old when I attended back in 1990. She was a sweetheart.
Her home was in Ann Arbor, but she couldn't go back there because her mom I still think was using drugs and I forgot what happened to her dad.. also the state had custody of her child and she was only allowed a few visits a couple of times a month with her daughter for a few hours.

She was sort of a "mother" to us all because she cared so much for her newcomers, she made sure we were well fed and she would read us the Bible every night before going to sleep.. she was probably one of the best oldcomers on the girls side! I wish I kept in touch with her.

Plymouth Straight 1990
usan Minns

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
Plymouth MI. Straight
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2002, 03:20:00 PM »
Will's last name was Bolger.
 I moved to L.A. while I was still in after care. I drank a few beers and got so scared that I would be sat in group that I drove as far as I could go. Thats why I wasn't sure about Farmington . I grew up in Plymouth  MI. but when I left it was 88'.  Later .....JOEY

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Plymouth MI. Straight
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2002, 12:45:00 AM »
Will Bolger doesn't really sound familiar to me.. he may have left or copped out shortly before I got there, if he graduated, I probably didn't see him.
Graduates wern't allowed to talk to or associate with anyone, so it was a VERY rare occasion to see one.
usan Minns