Author Topic: Altered and Deleted posts  (Read 2581 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Altered and Deleted posts
« on: August 01, 2007, 01:19:45 PM »
Just for the record, only:  Posts are being altered and deleted in the “Hidden lake forum”  under this IP#.  
I have responded by reposting my original wording (as I remember it, after reviewing it for anything that may be offensive)and/or entire posts.  I didn’t want this to be viewed as me posting redundantly.  At first I thought my posts were being lost and then realized it is probably intentional.  On a few occasions I have reposted in the wrong thread or my post ended up out of sequence which makes for a difficult read and I apologize for that result.
I have stayed on topic, I will try to eliminate the reposting unless the post is altered to the point where my original message is unclear.  If my reposting is placing it out of sequence I will mark it "Repost" if that helps.
The Who  ::hatter::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »
Then either FUCKING SIGN IN or get the fuck outta here asshole!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 06:38:38 PM »
saying your posts were altered is the best way to go back on your word. you said plenty of damaging and offensive stuff, which has gotten you into a world of trouble. that or maybe you should consider taking care of your alchohol problem   :wink:

the only thing which has been done to your posts is the addition of the hatter emoticon, to let the readers know that it is you posting, and therefore not a legitimate source of information or worthwhile debating with. i doubt the mods will ever ban you or delete your posts permanatly, this community believs in free speech [unlike yourself]. but by posting all your psychopathic treatises on this site you have lost the priviledge of anonymity.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 08:37:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
saying your posts were altered is the best way to go back on your word. you said plenty of damaging and offensive stuff, which has gotten you into a world of trouble. that or maybe you should consider taking care of your alchohol problem   :wink:

the only thing which has been done to your posts is the addition of the hatter emoticon, to let the readers know that it is you posting, and therefore not a legitimate source of information or worthwhile debating with. i doubt the mods will ever ban you or delete your posts permanatly, this community believs in free speech [unlike yourself]. but by posting all your psychopathic treatises on this site you have lost the priviledge of anonymity.

Deb,Look you can do what you like, it is your forum.  But lets get it straight the there has been more done than adding the hatter.  The hatter ,I like, and appreciate you adding it when I forget.  But readers just need to be aware that the posts are being altered and deleted.
 ::hatter::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:20:40 PM »
nope. that was not deb. and again, no, they are not being altered or deleted. face the reality - you posted something you regretted - you have finnaly realized how counter-productive to your own aims you are; and now you want to nullify everything you said and start over, you want to make it look like you're mister innocent. well, i'm sorry, life aint that simple. you must take responsibility for your own words actions. On message boards, this usually invovles being exposed. i'm sorry, you picked the wrong site to troll. we're all a little above average when it comes to investigations.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 10:42:49 PM »
nope. that was not deb. and again, no, they are not being altered or deleted. face the reality - you posted something you regretted - you have finnaly realized how counter-productive to your own aims you are; and now you want to nullify everything you said and start over, you want to make it look like you're mister innocent. well, i'm sorry, life aint that simple. you must take responsibility for your own words actions. On message boards, this usually invovles being exposed. i'm sorry, you picked the wrong site to troll. we're all a little above average when it comes to investigations.

I didn’t see where there was talk of nullifying or regretting anything.  I am not the one deleting or altering posts.  I am fine with the way they are, that’s why I hit the "Submit" button.
I just think it is important that the readers are aware this is happening.  If you want to delete and alter the wording in peoples posts its above me to do anything about it, but the readers have the right to know the moderators are doing this.  The readers need to be aware that they are viewing filtered information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 11:21:00 PM »
yet again, nothing is or has ever been filtered or changed. in the rare occasion that something is obsene, it might get deleted, but there is not changing or deleting. i dont even think moderators are able to do that. from the time you pressed the submit button untill now and forever untill this server goes down, your posts have been and will always be the same. get it through your head.

and do you mind telling me who http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauricereeves/sets/      is?  or i might have to send someone over

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 09:41:42 AM »
I didn’t see where there was talk of nullifying or regretting anything.  I am not the one deleting or altering posts.  I am fine with the way they are, that’s why I hit the "Submit" button.
I just think it is important that the readers are aware this is happening.  If you want to delete and alter the wording in peoples posts its above me to do anything about it, but the readers have the right to know the moderators are doing this.  The readers need to be aware that they are viewing filtered information.

Where and what, specifically please, did anyone alter or delete what you wrote?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »
yet again, nothing is or has ever been filtered or changed. in the rare occasion that something is obsene, it might get deleted, but there is not changing or deleting. i dont even think moderators are able to do that. from the time you pressed the submit button untill now and forever untill this server goes down, your posts have been and will always be the same. get it through your head.
Well, sounds like you are missing some keys to the store.  Because it is happening behind your back.  Shoot off a PM to TSW or maybe psy, they seem to be the honest type and might let you know if it can be done or not.
face the reality - you posted something you regretted - you have finnaly realized how counter-productive to your own aims you are; and now you want to nullify everything you said and start over
If you could provide a post that you think I would regret, I would be glad to review it.  I typically edited for typos, but have walked down many paths I wish I hadn’t but I don’t regret the journey and stand behind my words.

and do you mind telling me who http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauricereeves/sets/ is? or i might have to send someone over

I think it is this fellow, looks like an honest guy to me.  
Why send someone if you want something done right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
which post would you regret? every single one. you turn parents off, you turn survivors off, and you even turn off the programs themselves. you are a "pro-programmie", yet all of your posts show what kind of people are at these places. you're a "strategic troll" with no real strategy. simply put, you're an asshole and not a single person in the world other than yourself thinks otherwise.

and now that i have your name and your face, i have your ass. prepare to have your entire personal, sexual, and criminal history posted all over the net.

and yes, that face does look dishonest. that face looks like it spends too much time looking at a computer screen with it's hand beating in it's pants.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 03:04:05 PM »
which post would you regret? every single one. you turn parents off, you turn survivors off, and you even turn off the programs themselves. you are a "pro-programmie", yet all of your posts show what kind of people are at these places. you're a "strategic troll" with no real strategy. simply put, you're an asshole and not a single person in the world other than yourself thinks otherwise.

and now that i have your name and your face, i have your ass. prepare to have your entire personal, sexual, and criminal history posted all over the net.

and yes, that face does look dishonest. that face looks like it spends too much time looking at a computer screen with it's hand beating in it's pants.

This isnt the forum for this, the subject is "deleted and altered posts".  But I will respond once to your misguided comments:
How could anyone possibly have that much anger in them to do something like that to another person.  So much negativity.  Why not take some of that energy and knowledge and try to help some of these kids.  It is so much more satisfying seeing a child turned around and redirected onto a better path in life then trying to expose hurt and embarrass someone.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 03:21:02 PM »
TheWho = Big, fat fucking LIAR.  

Anything he says is suspect because he tells outright lies about almost everything - except when he slips - like when he mentioned his daughter that he incarcerated for two years in a program was drunk and high within days of coming home and then disowned him and quit speaking to him.  

Just don't believe his nonsense.  He hurt his own daughter and he'll have you hurt your kid the same way by roping you into a program that pays him for referrals.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »
Wouldn't it be hilarious it was the who that actually posted everything on this thread?
am the metal pig.