Author Topic: Banned Poster -TheWho- Flooding Threads, Please Enforce Ban!  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Can we PLEASE just get this guy outta here?  He IS already banned, so we just need some enforcement!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Banned Poster -TheWho- Flooding Threads, Please Enforce Ban!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »
are you new?  people rarely get banned and if they do all they have to do is go through a proxy server or post from another computer.  He just makes himself look like an asshole anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Banned Poster -TheWho- Flooding Threads, Please Enforce
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Can we PLEASE just get this guy outta here?  He IS already banned, so we just need some enforcement!

so are the mods supposed to guess the post? thread? etc? hunt him down? ban all the guests or could you give a little info that might assist in actually knowing what GUEST you might be talking about. cuz if he was banned he isnt using his original name so for the non psychic a little info would be helpful.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 10:29:37 AM »
Well, you can start with this thread on Japanese auto makers inserted into the HLA forum:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=273828#273828

All the posts signed with the little guy with the top hat are TheWho.

This thread also:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=22399
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 10:38:44 AM »
Well, you can start with this thread on Japanese auto makers inserted into the HLA forum:

I think it's a good thread; it should stay!

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 12:02:52 PM »
And you can verify these who spotting how? Please don't say you used the same principles and techniques behind the hunt for the Loch Ness Monster.

Proxies are a dime a dozen. I've posted a few of them on fornits before for the anons to post with on my own forum to protect their IP addresses. Posting with a proxy in no way violates the terms of service. Unless you've been sitting in the Who's living room watching him post I suspect you are out of luck.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »

All the posts signed with the little guy with the top hat are TheWho.

This thread also:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=22399

Why the push for bannination?  He's a mindless idiot and proves that with each posting.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 01:52:47 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
And you can verify these who spotting how? Please don't say you used the same principles and techniques behind the hunt for the Loch Ness Monster.
Proxies are a dime a dozen. I've posted a few of them on fornits before for the anons to post with on my own forum to protect their IP addresses. Posting with a proxy in no way violates the terms of service. Unless you've been sitting in the Who's living room watching him post I suspect you are out of luck.

Did you read the threads? Anyone who's had the misfortune of interacting with him knows they're his without the benefit of any IP address.
A proxy??? Where did that come from?

He was banned for flooding.
In addition to that, people want him out because it's like having a two-year old in a board meeting. He's incapable of rational adult discussion. The obvious MO is to take up bandwidth and derail discussion. You of all people should know this gookie.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 05:06:07 AM »
Actually I found him to be quite amusing. His trolling skills are probably the only ones that surpass my own. What is more mindless is how people interacted with him despite numerous suggestions to ignore him.. I'm not blameless, but bothering to try and contradict him on a rationale level was something I gave up on with in a couple of days.

Doesn't your argument that he was conducting some sort of nefarious bandwidth attack,  put every other frequent poster at risk of ban?
am the metal pig.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 09:17:29 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
What is more mindless is how people interacted with him despite numerous suggestions to ignore him..

Aye...