Author Topic: B.K. DeLong  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« on: July 15, 2007, 01:36:18 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 02:12:06 PM »
Is this the same dude who was talked about by the PURE trekkers?

Views on Wicca:

http://www.metafilter.com/6661/

Offline Carey

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 02:29:05 PM »
The listserv "trekkers" was misused.  Most trekkers believed its purpose was to help save families and teens from being hurt by the unregulated "teen help" industry.  

I don't think that everyone on the list was aware of the underlying fact that it was being controlled, so to speak, by PURE.  

I think most trekkers had good intentions.  I can't speak for B.K., but I would give him the benefit of the doubt knowing what we know today.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOU MEAN LIKE THIS CAREY BROCK? YOU MEAN LIKE THIS CAREY?
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:48:39 PM »
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject:    
"Why not concentrate on people like Carey Brock who have such a mental problem that they are trying to defeat any good any one is doing for the kids? Do you believe that she didn't give info to WWASP? She did and that has hurt alot of kids. Do you condone that? If you are really a survivor, you will help others, not help someone as nuts as Carey."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ironic twist: Carey Bock sells out to WWASPS
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 08:03:31 PM »

"The ironic twist was in 2003 Carey Bock contacted WWASPS’ attorneys and negotiated a price for her computer hard drive which contained private information of many families and private e-mails …. According to a deposition she gave in December 2003, Carey Bock asked for $100,000 and settled for $12,500. She accepted money from the same organization she claims harmed her children."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER CAREY BROCK FANTASY????
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frod is the only one that seems to get this. Carey sold out. Why would wwasp even know about her computer? She called and told them and offered to sell the info. It was never a question of them trying to subpeona her computer. Another Carey fantasy.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »
The ironic twist was in 2003 Carey Bock contacted WWASPS’ attorneys and negotiated a price for her computer hard drive which contained private information of many families and private e-mails …. According to a deposition she gave in December 2003, Carey Bock asked for $100,000 and settled for $12,500. She accepted money from the same organization she claims harmed her children."

That is not at all what happened.   This is one person spun story of what they wanted and still want people to think happened.  This same person is still in the business of spinning the facts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 10:04:45 PM »
Spin? Sounds like you kinda spun some stuff yourself.  :o

Funny who and what comes out of the woodwork at times like these.  ::blah::  ::lala::

Truth wins over evil. But you already know that I'm sure.  ::mecry::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »
Truth?  What truth?  The truth that the referral diva admits she placed kids in harms way.  I mean that is the truth isn't it.  She has admitted to making those mistakes (not sure how many she referred, but we know it was many).   I know she is in denial about some others, those more recent referrals,  but who knows maybe one day she will be able to admit to them as well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 01:49:15 AM »
Why is Sue Scheff currently writing Whitmore Academy Blogs along with her "friend" Isabelle Zehnder supporting a defunct facility and praising the owners Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks, who have broken laws in 3 countries, Canada, Mexico and the U.S?
Why are these blogs being written to that bash parents when there is an ongoing civil case against these owners who have criminal histories in 3 countries?

Why is Isabelle Zehnder referring to Scheff/PURE and to the Sunrise Adolescent Transport Company?
Why the focus on Carey Bock and the computer issue that may have netted some fee of $12K- $13K?
This appears to be some deflection game of past history that a little to do with the issue of children still being referred to programs by Scheff and her "friend" Zehnder...and the internet being flooded with blogs that appear to be bashing a mother, Carey Bock, who removed her sons from an abusive program---and her criticism of Sue Scheff's involvment in the teen industry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 12:13:34 PM »
Have any of these Whitmore kids or their parents taken legal action pursuant to these blogs?   There is a civil lawsuit but apparently there are some kids and parents who are not a party to it.  Where are the rebuttal blogs to counter the allegations made in these Whitmore blogs?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 02:24:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Have any of these Whitmore kids or their parents taken legal action pursuant to these blogs?   There is a civil lawsuit but apparently there are some kids and parents who are not a party to it.  Where are the rebuttal blogs to counter the allegations made in these Whitmore blogs?

Scheff and Zehnder aren't writing blogs, they're issuing propaganda. Each one is a little Joseph Goebbels, trying to defend the poor judgment they showed by backing the Whitmore.  Rebuttal blogs aren't necessary, Cheryl Sudweeks' crimes made the newspapers.

Sue, Izzy, I know you guys are aware of the GAO investigations...don't think your going to show up and testify against an industry you both profit from.  You support the Whitmore, despite it's abuses and the letter Cheryl wrote for the Juab County attorney.  Neither of you has the right to speak against the industry's abuses because you both support them and even profit from them.  Izzy, you're no advocate...Sue, you're a WWASP competitor, nothing more, and you're their equal in deceiving desperate parents.  You're both beneath contempt.

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 05:57:07 PM »
Is there not a court order barring discussion on Whitmore from "anyone" involved in the case?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »
Who wouldn't dare Zehnder or Scheff to show up giving evidence against the teen help industry to a GOA investigator? Both these women make money off this abusive industry, don't they?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
B.K. DeLong
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 07:49:17 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Who wouldn't dare Zehnder or Scheff to show up giving evidence against the teen help industry to a GOA investigator? Both these women make money off this abusive industry, don't they?

Izzy claims to be an advocate...look at CAICA.  We'll see, but Izzy thinks she's a crusader.  She's...regrouping, I guess.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"