Author Topic: Some of the assumptions being made are just plain crazy....  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The story is about how people can protect their good names.

She sued for defamation and won an $11.3 million verdict, but the attacks only got worse. In December, Scheff turned to ReputationDefender, a year-old firm that promised to help her cleanse her virtual reputation. She no longer dreads a Google search on her name. Most of the links on the all-important first page are to her own Web site and a half-dozen others created by ReputationDefender to promote her work on teen pregnancy and teen depression.

“They created Sue-Scheff.net,” she said. “They created SueScheff.net. They created SueScheff.org. . . . They created my MySpace account, for God’s sake. I didn’t know how to do any of this stuff.”

http://keanegroup.wordpress.com/

Wow, the story is really being spun.  Reputation Defender is helping to promote her work on teen pregnancy and teen depression.  

Do they think she has some kind of training or education that qualifies her in the field of teen pregnancy and teen depression.  

I have read other articles that describe her as an "educator".

This is why the industry is so dangerous.

It is scarry how people make such assumptions.

What a joke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some of the assumptions being made are just plain crazy....
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »
Most of the links on the all-important first page are to her own Web site and a half-dozen others created by ReputationDefender to promote her work on teen pregnancy and teen depression.

What work?  Is that not misleading?

They created Sue-Scheff.net,” she said. “They created SueScheff.net. They created SueScheff.org. . . . They created my MySpace account, for God’s sake. I didn’t know how to do any of this stuff

Created = made up by the source

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some of the assumptions being made are just plain crazy....
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:58 PM »
Educator plays on semantics.  She's not a teacher, but can "educate" the public as to whatever she knows.  It's how it reads that is deceitfult