Author Topic: You cannot make another post so soon after your last.  (Read 4606 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
« on: May 06, 2010, 10:54:27 AM »
::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: You cannot make another post so soon after your last.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »
IT IS VERY ANNOYING YES
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
IT IS VERY ANNOYING YES
Not as much as your posting and that of your insane Elan buddies.  I fucking wish the admins would ban the lot of you.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:14:43 PM »
Quote from: "iJust"
Quote from: "RavingMad"
IT IS VERY ANNOYING YES
Not as much as your posting and that of your insane Elan buddies.  I fucking wish the admins would ban the lot of you.
DUH I AM NOT A ELAN PERSON FAGGOT. AND YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKEN READ IT NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TOO. GET A LIFE AND GO OUTSIDE GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND SEE THE WORLD. :cheers:
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »
How annoying? I was trying to make it less convenient to flood. Give it awhile. If it's not worth the trouble I'll reduce or eliminate the limit.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 01:30:44 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
How annoying? I was trying to make it less convenient to flood. Give it awhile. If it's not worth the trouble I'll reduce or eliminate the limit.
with all due respect Ginger you got choices in which you can delete messed up threads any time. You cannot claim freedom of speech then tantrum like a child or use insultive terms to express your dislike. You wanted people on here to be like this and I think get sick enjoyment from it. Then you got the nerve to bitch about flooding. What the hell do you think you created take some responsibilty for your unprofessional site. Your life is a mess and you treat the people on here with the same disrespect you got going on in your life. You do not put a bunch of cobras in a cage and get pissed when they kill each other. You should of deleted the threads years ago about ART, deleted threads personally attacking others. You fucked up not anyone here. Your side kick PSY is a complete joke as well. You think people come here no they dont because of your unprofessionalism. You got balls to blame my mom when she has only been around for less then 9 months. Whats the reason so many aviod your site? You once had tons now down to a select clicked out few. The same rasty fucks on here. Your moderators are a joke. Agree or get banned is your moto. You are rude and unconcerned with anyone here as long as all hail the mighty Ginger gets her attention and respect. How would you like your kids or cunt talked about daily?? Or have someone like Nazi fucken threaten you? Go smoke another plant and get a clue lady you make me fucking sick

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 01:33:06 PM »
Another dull public service announcement from vagina mouth Raving Mad aka "Babble Tits."

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
Another dull public service announcement from vagina mouth Raving Mad aka "Babble Tits."
think not pussy breath i am not ashamed or need to hide unlike you. i do not need to be anyone but me. hidding behind fake trolly screennames. everyone is aware who i am dumb ass. all of you care less what you put kids through well i am here to remind you we read all this shit daily. we live it daily. fuck all you people. you all want those places opened because you are sick fuckers. never accomplish a thing here never. but pain and making fun of the weak ones.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »
Ok.  Back to the original topic.  The time limit has been removed.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 01:44:24 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Ok.  Back to the original topic.  The time limit has been removed.
wow the first responsible thing i have seen in you for weeks. thank you finally standing up to the plate of administrator duties now extend it more in doing the right thing.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 07:10:03 PM »
You all do realize that Raving Mad is more than likely Sharon.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 07:15:56 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
You all do realize that Raving Mad is more than likely Sharon.
oh ok dumb fuck why dont you go call mike he spoke to her today stupid fuck a panda boy. oh you are not only insensitive but stupid as fuck.

Offline chrisjochris

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 01:45:51 PM »
Yeah it is very annoying. We cannot make another post after our last comment on the bottom of the page. Because due to same signature and comment on the thread. This restriction is beneficial so that no one cannot copies one's comment and post it with his/her signature.