Author Topic: Youtube Video featuring Brat Camp?  (Read 7555 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Youtube Video featuring Brat Camp?
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:52:52 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFh1qF5ZwRM

Towards the end of the video I can clearly see BC3's (British) Georgie being restrained in a violent and dangerous way, while crying and begging for mercy. One of the cold hearted bitches who restrain her clearly says: "I can make it hurt". After that you can clearly see Lucy in one of her tantrums in the wilderness, also being restrained (to a lesser aggressive degree I guess)

The thing is, the bit with Lucy I can somewhat remember, but not so the overtly violent one with Georgie...I was wondering if this was ever broadcast in the actual show or if the footage seen in the above YT video is something never before seen??

Also I got to these forums through a link posted in the description of the vid. Was wondering if the poster is a member in these boards??

Thanks,
TC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 10:22:34 AM »
Oh and btw the bits I'm talking about are 1:55 to 2:13...I really feel sorry for Georgie after watching this....   /=

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »
It was shown in the original show as part of the intake precedure. After Georgie crying and whining the woman eventually does push her arm harder and say "now it hurts"
The part with Lucy that you refer to was probably more physically painful than for georgie as the narrator claims they were continually twisting the girl's wrists for 20 minutes.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 10:26:14 AM »
OK thanks for clearing that up!

Anyhow, these people should be locked up. They have no right to harm these kids...