Author Topic: Isabelle Zehnder (CAICA) New Front Page Website and Warning  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Izzy has changed the front page of CA-CA- again.
Bottom left corner:
Board of Directors
Editorial Board
NPC Committee
Research Committee
Parent Committee

Above this list is link to : "INTERNET DEFAMATION"
Wonder if Izzy and her friend, Sue have read this one?
It certainly seems Izzy spends a lot of time warning people about defamation, doesn't it?

Best get those disclaimers ready, posters---seems like disclaimers may be needed, I hear; and that's MY OPINION; or that's what I've been told; but it may not be true; but it seems so; according to what everyone says; if that's true, by the way; but that's just HEARSAY.

DOES IT APPEAR THAT IZZY IS RE-INVENTING HERSELF, again?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Isabelle Zehnder (CAICA) New Front Page Website and Warn
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 01:55:35 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Izzy has changed the front page of CA-CA- again.
Bottom left corner:
Board of Directors
Editorial Board
NPC Committee
Research Committee
Parent Committee

Above this list is link to : "INTERNET DEFAMATION"
Wonder if Izzy and her friend, Sue have read this one?
It certainly seems Izzy spends a lot of time warning people about defamation, doesn't it?

Best get those disclaimers ready, posters---seems like disclaimers may be needed, I hear; and that's MY OPINION; or that's what I've been told; but it may not be true; but it seems so; according to what everyone says; if that's true, by the way; but that's just HEARSAY.

DOES IT APPEAR THAT IZZY IS RE-INVENTING HERSELF, again?

Are you saying Izzy is planning to sue somebody?  Or somebody is planning to sue her?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Isabelle Zehnder (CAICA) New Front Page Website and Warning
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 02:01:41 AM »
Nothing there about anybody suing anybody.
Izzy does seem fond of issuing warning about defamation; but Izzy and Sue-Sue don't seem to recognize defamation in their own bloggings; or do they?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 02:06:20 AM »
Isn't the purpose of a disclaimer? So you can't be sued?  But Izzy's disclaimer says CAICA isn't for referral to programs which isn't exactly true, by her own admission.  Seems to me these disclaimers may give some bloggers a false sense of security but I'm not a lawyer, just wondering how they work and what their purpose is and what happens when a blogge (such as Sue or Isabelle) cross the line?  Do their disclaimers provide absolute immunity?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 02:20:03 AM »
I've got my disclaimer.  Iz and Sue are trying to intimidate people, their threats are as valid as their defense of Whitmore.  The lawsuit against Carey Bock...well, there are some murky areas concerning past bad blood between the litigants.

Let Scheff try suing a program survivor, or a program parent.  Those two have their backs against the wall and they're lashing out anyway they can.  Considering all the retractions and changes Iz makes, it's obvious she blogs first, thinks later, or maybe her boss Sue yells at her for being stoopid.

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 02:32:54 AM »
Zen Agent, who gets to yell at the BOSS LADY, Sue if she's being STOOPID?
Sue Scheff's Whitmore Blogs support the same defunct Whitmore Academy; contain the same praises of the Sudweeks, who have criminal records in three countries, as Izzy's; and she seems to defame the same parent as Izzy--- don't you think?

Don't have a formal disclaimer; but the above is my own humble opinion.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 02:49:09 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Zen Agent, who gets to yell at the BOSS LADY, Sue if she's being STOOPID?
Sue Scheff's Whitmore Blogs support the same defunct Whitmore Academy; contain the same praises of the Sudweeks, who have criminal records in three countries, as Izzy's; and she seems to defame the same parent as Izzy--- don't you think?

Don't have a formal disclaimer; but the above is my own humble opinion.

Sue doesn't retract as much, but she's on equal footing with Izzy as a cretin.  They don't have a choice, they have to defend the shitpit.  I wish I could post comments again on their blogs.  It's interesting to see CAICA's link to the article about Royal Gorge Academy alleging libel and slander.  I guess Iz would never think she's on the level of WWASP...but she is.  Same style of dealing with people who expose them.

You're right, Sue and Izzy are both mental midgets.

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"